12

Me and My Prince

 

"We have just landed at Incheon International Airport in Seoul. The temperature outside is approximately 25 degrees Celsius. Please be mindful of your belongings. Thank you and have a nice vacation" The Stewardess said in English and one by one came out from the plane. 


How come I ended up in this kind of life? I was supposed to be happy if only that didn't happen

 

*Flashback*

"You won't go anywhere but here" Prince No Myung-Sok grabbed Dad's arm

"But I need to, she needs me by her side" Dad gritted his teeth

"What about Sang-Mi? Hmm? What about them?" Prince No Myung-Sok gestured his head to the crowd

"I Promise her that I'll be there when she needs me" those were his last words and he never show up to the Palace again. Since then, the time he left Seoul our lives started to change. No one regretted Dad's decision since they're all happy living their own lives except me who's living a life miserably. 

*End of flashback*

 

We are waiting for our luggages at the baggage counter until someone smack my head and for a second, I know who did it. I rubbed the part she hit and we both stared at one another not minding our luggage’s which are the only one left in it.

"What was that for?" 

"YOU ARE THINKING OF THAT AGAIN, AREN'T YOU?" Oh, she’s pertaining to Dad's Past. 

"It's not that. I think it's been a while since we came back here in Korea and Everything really changed like what you've said" I sighed and took our luggage’s

"Yeah, you said it right! On the other hand, make it faster you big mouth turtle! I want to see Minwoo Oppa already~ I miss him so much" Jeez, she's there again daydreaming about him. Why can't she deal with the fact that he's marrying someone already?

"Let him go . . . In the end, you’re the one who's going to be hurt" 

"What does that suppose to mean? That he can't love me?" Her right eye twitch

"HE'S MARRYING ALREADY!" I exclaimed

"So what? Do they love each other? No, Right? So I still have a chance" She smirked and i walk away from her

"Yah, Buy me some ice cream~ YAH!" She called me non-stop. . .

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

Another boring Saturday came in my life but I’m assigned to go to the palace this afternoon since they invited me for a talk. What should we talk about when everything is already settled? Do we need to pay some expenses in our marriage? No, that's kind of impossible. Uh, maybe they'll explain the do's and don’ts of the Palace but that can happen when I enter the palace. Oh, wait. I HAVE A BETTER THOUGHT; Maybe I’m not marrying the prince. YEAH, MAYBE THAT! 

30 minutes of driving, we arrive at the palace. According to the Palace it is split in three quarters; First one is the Traditional building also called 'Sa Yang Dang' where Elders spent their time and activities but later, 2 new eastern structures was build next to it. One building is for Wangja and Gongju's (Which is you) Education and the other building is where Wangja stays and his future wife. Inside of this building centers a big hallway between these two places. One side is for Wangjang while the other one is for his future wife. Well, that's all I can say. I went one of the rooms inside the Traditional building and sat there, patiently waiting for them. It seems like this Place is a lot bigger than our house + they have lots of Antique.

I heard the door knob twist when two figures came in and we greeted one another after that they offered me a seat and I decided to speak

"So . . . What is it that you want to talk about?" I asked out of curiosity. F I N E S S E, S O O J I N! F I N E S S E ~

"Before we get to the point, what do you think of yourself getting married?" Why ask that question out of the blue? Honestly, even me, I don't know. Don't you think I look like a marrying a prince in a young age? 

I let out a deep sigh and spoke "Getting married in a young age is what I didn't expect in my life"

"I see" and they nodded in unison after that silence overcome us 

"Can we get straight to the point?" I asked impatiently

"As you wish, by the day you got married to Wangja, you'll be living here with us and take etiquette classes by someone" He explained "Before and After you go to school, Wangja must be with you and if ever you have business to do, tell Wangja, you're not joining them with him and you must inform them where you are heading to and who you are with" She continued

"Is it a must? What if it's something important and I forgot to tell them by any chance?" I ask rudely, well it's my privacy their talking about so I need to speak out. 

"Ms. Kim, your being a princess and don't you think citizens won't go crazy over you? How about your soon to be anti's, won't they kill you if you are ever seen in the road wandering by yourself?" She has a point, whatever. . "So as your guardians, we are here to secure you" He explained. What they said is right but I don't need any bodyguards looking after me every second of my life. DO YOU WANT THAT ALSO?

"Okay, fine. I'll inform them but on one condition" 

"What is it?" She asked and they both hold their breaths for a second

I made a huge grin on my face and spoke "Lessen my bodyguards if ever" And the exhaled. 

The talk was going smooth and interesting until that Bastard came and ruins everything! Why do you always ruin the moment? He pay his respects and sat next to me, Eeew. I looked at him but he didn't dare to look at me. Whoooakey--- A K W A R D . . . 

"Why did you call me?" He boringly asked, tapping his fingers to the arm of the chair

"Soo Jin, Wangja is here to take you for a tour in the Palace" He clarified it to me instead of Wangja.

"Tour?" I asked confusingly, why him?

"Why me? Can't it be Sang Gung Mama" As soon as he finishes his sentence, Taewang made this kind of face:

Then. . 

While her wife made this kind of face:

He sighed in defeat and rolled his eyes. He stood up and stares at me. Why is he looking at me? Am I pretty enough? Oh. . That's too obvious, of course I am. BWAHAHAHA~

"Are you going to sit your there all day or tour around?" He asked, asdfgghknsekjfgyjsgdakdgfisghfvu ------------- I stood up and bow at them then head off with him. We first visited Sa Yang Dang (Traditional Building) and he says lots of boring things about it. BLAHBLAHBLAH, Moving on. I want to go home and eat lots of food!

"Yah! You’re not even listening to me!" He exclaimed that made me startled

"As far as you know, I’m listening Bastard" I spat that made him gasp and look at me uncannily

"What's with the face?" It's Ugly if you can see it. He let out a sarcastic laugh and glares at me "Where are you right now?" 

"Huh?" Is the only word that came out from my mouth? I had no idea why he's asking that. Isn't it obvious enough?

"WHERE ARE YOU STANDING AT RIGHT NOW?" doesn't he have eyes to see what he's asking to. . . Bastard

"I'm standing in a Hallway at Sa Yang Dang" I answered

"SERIOUSLY, since you know where you are. Why aren't you paying your respects to me?" He emphasized

"Jeez, Paying your respects my " I bark then left him all alone since I really want to go home. 5 minutes pass, I still can't find my way out. I think I’m lost and this Palace seems like a maze, A BIG MAZE!

 

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

(Flashback -Not Soo Jin's Part)

“Is she the one who’s going to be the princess of Korea? If she is, we are so in big trouble” My Friend, Lenny asked me

“Let’s see what she’s capable of, Shall we?” I said

“But you see what she did there! She dumped the ice cream to that girl!” She insist

“Didn’t you hear what she said? She told her that she deserved it after what that girl is saying to her. Who knows what she’s been saying” 

“But isn’t she aggressive enough?” She asked

“She is and that’s what I like in her character”

“WHAT?” She was shocked

“Nothing” I shook my head 

“Hey, You told me she’ll be your -----“ 

“Yes, she’ll be. No need to say it in public” I cut her off

“Do you like her?” She asked out of the blue

“NO, I DON’T But there’s one thing I like about her and that is her aggressive character”

“Oh. . . So this will be fun”

“It will be especially when she need to win our hearts”

“AHA, Come on. Let’s go~”

(End of Flashback)

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

"Hey" I turn around and saw a girl standing right before me that I knew I have seen before. Her brown hair is naturally bouncing up to her chest, her eyes are neither big nor small and it looks perfect! Her tall nose is the asset of her face while her thin lips says that she's a good kisser nonetheless, the shape of her face is what attracts her the most, for short she's perfect for her age

"Are you lost?" She smirked

"Uh Yes" I sheepishly said and scratch my head "Can you tell me the way out?" I continued

She pointed a door "From that door, walk straight and you'll see 2 doors, open the right door and you'll see a huge hallway, turn left and walks straight after that turn right, Once you'll see a statue that looks like Buddha, open the room next to it and walk straight then you'll see an intersection, turn left and that's it" She instructed me and i was like WTF? HOW DO YOU THINK I'LL REMEMBER ALL OF THAT?!

"See you then" I held her wrist which made her jump in my touch. She can't leave, she must repeat those directions 1 no-- 3 more times for me to get it. 

"Why the hell did you touch me?" She shouted at the top of her lungs. Her face suddenly changes to something I can't understand. It looks like she's in pain, fear, anger? 

"What's wrong? Can't I touch you?" I solemnly asked

"You don't have the right to touch me!" She implied

"Who are you to tell me that? What are you anyway?" I spat

She smirked "Oh, I believe you don't know me since I heard you don't watch television that much" She said sarcastically. Oh Puh-lease, that again. Can we just get over with it?

"Since you know it, do you mind telling me who you are?" She tilted her head to the side then back to me

"My name is No Hye Rin" She introduced. N-NO? HYE RIN? COULD IT BE?! OH NOOO-------

"That's right, I’m the sister of Wangja" She proudly said. I'm doomed! My life will be like this --> 2 vs. 1. ASSDFFGHKKJJLDAJCHSIBFHSDVYI

 

-Beep Beep-

"Hello?" She answered her phone and I can tell that it's the Bastard who's calling her since you can see the expressionless emotion written all over her face. "Aish, Okay! I WILL, I WILL" She rolled her eyes as she hung up on him

"*Glares* This is all your fault" She sighed, how come it's my fault? "Follow me" she command and went to the door and walked our feet to the directions she instructed to me a while ago. I thought at first, we'll end up outside the palace instead in a beautiful place that I will always love to go if I’ll live here.

"It's Beautiful" I mumbled

She stared at me for a while and spoke coldly "I know" then continued "Just wait here. He told me he'll come any minute" I nodded and still fix my gaze on this Beautiful Place. The aroma of different flowers made me feel at ease and comfortable at this place. 

"I believe you like flowers" A guy spoke behind me and smiled that was when my easiness are cut off

"Eh?" His smile, it reminds me of someone familiar

"Soo Jin?" Oh, Bastard just called me

"Oh, you’re here" Then the guy that is talking to me turned around which made Bastard be in shock

"Why are you here?" He dawdle towards my direction

"We came back" He simply answered

"We? Who are you with?" I don't get it. What are they saying and why does he keep on questioning him? WHO IS HE?

"I came with Yuriko only" Yuriko? Who's that girl?

"Yuriko? What about her?" Who’s her?

"She has businesses to do that's why she can't come with us, that's what she said" He explained

"O-Okay, What's going on in here?" I asked Bastard which is completely lost in his own world. I eyed him and gestured my head "And who are you?" I ask him

"Oh, I'm sorry about that" He bowed and introduced himself "My name is Jo Kwangmin, Wangja's Cousin" C-Cousin? EEEEH? More Family members?!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 12 is out! Sorry for waiting:(

Did i take a while to update?

Well, i'm sorry but my sickness called tamarism <- (it's a lazy sickness that i invented)

affect me so i became lazy on updating but atleast i updated so don't feel bad. 

 

* The first part was Kwangmin's POV. Prince No Myung-Sok was Minwoo's Dad. The second part was Your POV already! *yey!* Sang Gung Mama is a Korean empire assistant that will be incharged of Soo Jin.  The third part was Hye Rin's POV. I just need to clarify things;P

*REMEMBER: IF YOU CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON & COMMENT BELOW, I'LL FASTER THE UPDATES. I PROMISE!

 

Answered Comments:

Teukie: Hiii, well me too i hate it but i need to do it since i need tense in my story^^

Niczkpop: 52? OHMAYGAWD. HAHAHA, I need to put cliffhangers 'cause that's the only way i could tease you>:) Yey, Promotions! Uh-huh, so you want a rated H scene hmm? HAHAHAHA, Okay i'll put some sometime! And wait, how did you know that i was lazy to update? Are you watching me from far behind? *gives a suspicious look*

Kwangmin_GF: Oh, the answer for your mom's question is because on the 1st or 2nd chapter of this, Minwoo started to be a Jerk/Bastard to Soo Jin and be rude then Soo Jin got pissed and angry that's why they both hate each other. Oh well, here's your kwangmin already. How's my chapter 12?! Hmm? ^^

K3U_minwoo: Sure if i ever find a oneshot of minwoo that is daebak, i'll send it to you!:) Thank you for supporting it!<3

jjkpop: Read everything there before? what do you mean? i dont get it >.<"

 

I do have a request for you guys, please read and support my first ever one shot/two shot story!:)

*click the poster below*