15

Me and My Prince

"Soo Jin" that voice, the only voice that made my heart be contented and be ease, it's here again and I'm hearing it.

I turned around to see that he's here. .

"Dad!" I run to him and enveloped my arms into his body. I miss his scent, his voice, his face, his corny jokes, his sweet smile more like everything. He must've been tired for half a year running at the loan sharks

"I Miss You~" I dumped my head in his shoulder and murmur words continuously

"Aigoo, my sweet little daughter. You'll ruin your make-up if you kept on crying and crying" He teased me as I chuckled into his lame reason. I know he doesn't want me to see crying especially on my wedding day.

"Dad!"I playfully hit his arm and shook my head in amusement. He never changes, never.

"*smiles* How are you feeling right now, Soo Jin?"

"I don't know, dad. Nervous, I think?" I didn't hesitate to answer since he doesn't want me to lie on how I feel every time an event is being held that I'm being one of the participants but now it's my wedding so his questions are really important to me.

"Do you want it? You know you stil have time to refuse since I know deep inside of you, you don't want this to happen" He touch the bracelet he gave me and stared at me

"You know this bracelet has a meaning behind me giving this to you" He reminded me 

"Huh? Really? Then What is it, Dad? *smiles* " 

“ Your grandma told me that when your grandpa gave this to her, this bracelet is representing something already"

"And what is that?"

"It represents the honesty, the faithfulness, the happiness and the eternal love of you and your future husband " My smile faded when i heard those words. 

“Dad, you've got to be kidding me" I fake a laugh

“Do I look like I'm joking?" he take hold of my hands tightly and stared at me

“Come on, Dad. It seems like it's made out of fiction and you know I'm not going to marry him out of love!" I implied those last words

“Soo Jin, I'm your father and I know deep inside of yourself, you will grow your feelings towards him" I shook my head in displease.

“Dad, no matter what happen. I will not fall in love with that jerk" I looked at his eyes “ *sighs* Never in my life"

“You can say that for now but I can guarantee to you that everything will change once you live with him"

“*chuckles* what are you now, dad? A fortune teller? listen to me, dad. No one can ever know what will happen in the future. Only my decision knows what's good for me" I showed him my biggest smile ever to let him be satisfy on my answer

" *sighs* you're a one stubborn daughter" 

" *laughs* and you're a one persistent dad" Suddenly, we were interrupted by a knock

"I'm sorry to interrupt you Ms. Kim but the wedding will start on 10 minutes" The Event coordinator informed us as we nod our heads in reply

" *faces me* Let's fix you" He was fixing my veil when my tears suddenly fall like a waterfall. I can't help but burst into tears again. Are weddings really like this?

"Soo Jin! Hey, hey. . Stop Crying" he held both of my shoulders as i wipe my tears using the back of my hand

"It's just that, i remember when i was 5 . . . this exact scene *chuckles* "

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

(Flashback)

 

It was a sunny day at that time. I was busy playing in our garden full of different kinds of flowers while mom and dad are sitting on a table, drinking their teas and chatting about something when i decided to play something more fun and intresting which is dress up games. I pick a lot of flowers in our garden and ran to my room but before i reached my room..

 "Soo Jin, be careful on ----- why did you pick the flowers in our garden?!" I did my mehrong to my mom as dad laughed at my cuteness and mom sighed in defeat

I close the door and dig in to my closet as i tried to find a dress that is white but to my surprise, i don't have one. I pouted because i didn't get what i want, i'm sad because i can't play the game i like but all of that fade away when i saw our curtains that is white

"Assa!" I fist pump and then i grip the curtains strong enough to fall and it did. Good thing, i catch the metal pole that is holding the curtain. I wrap the curtain all over my body making a good view of a wedding dress. As soon as i'm done fixing myself, i went out of my room and made the wedding sounds where the bride is going to walk in the long aisle. 

" Soo Jin! Is that our curtain?! Oh god, you broke it" Mom hysterically said

" *laughs* I find it cool for Soo Jin. She do have the guts to take down our curtain and change it to a beatiful wedding dress" Dad complimented me and bent down and said this words that i won't forget "Let's fix you" He fix my un-styled wedding dress and took something from mom's closet and put it in my hair "It's your mom's veil. She used this when we got married. You look beautiful if you have that"

" *giggles* looks like my little Soo Jin here can't wait to get married"

"Mom! I'm just playing *pouts*" Dad touch my hand. He's crying and i don't know why

"Dad, you okay?" He nodded and wipes his tears 

"It's just that. . . Soo Jin *hugs me* No matter what happen in the future you'll always remember that your family loves you so much. We know that you'll get married someday to a man who'll cherish you forever and love you so just wait. Okay? Wait for that right guy who'll come into your life and ask for your hand. Understand?" Even though i didn't understand half of what he said, i just nod in reply incase he'll stop crying and he did.

" *faces me* You really look beautiful " Dad hugged me so as Mom and we kinda had a group hug, then and there. I just remembered Dad's words

(End of Flashback)

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

"*smacks my head* Since you were 5, you really wanted to get married" Dad teased me as i pouted

" I'm just playing dress up games at that time!' I corrected him as he laugh

" Come on, I think it's time" He gave me his re-assuring smile again telling me that everything will be okay and i'll be okay

" *nods* This is it " This is really the last day of me being free under my free will.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

(A/N: Kindly listen to this song while you're reading this scene)

 

We are walking down the stairs and the sound of the wedding choirs are echoing in my head already. I'm scared and i don't know if i'll make mistakes but hopefully, i'll try not to. Good thing, Our wedding is not that traditional type because i don't know what i'll do if it's like that. I'd probably make a lot of mistakes. Probably.

"Soo Jin, I know you're nervous but i think you need to know what you'll do" I nod at him, gesturing to talk faster.

"First, stop tapping your foot. It's quite obvious" I looked at my foot and duh, it's pretty obvious like what he said

"Second, take a deep breathe" I inhaled and exhaled "And smile" I do what he did

"Lastly, Don't you ever look at the crowd. I know you and once you look at them you'll start tapping your foot over and over again" I giggled and hugged him before we walk down the aisle

"Dad, I love you and you know that. I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that you came in this wedding. Yes, you knew me so well that i don't want this wedding. I want to marry someone with my own free will, with the right man but i guess, love is cruel to me that it let me marry a prince *sighs* I don't know if this is fate or whatever it is but i'm still glad that your debt is paid already and you don't have to run away everyday just to hide from those loan sharks. Starting now, you are going to live a life that you want, a life that is full of happiness, a life that all soo jin, your daughter wants to see is you smiling everyday. So Dad, this is all for you, for my family *brokes the hug* Dad, come on. Stop crying. They're about to open the door! Come on, let's wipe those tears. . *giggles* " Dad is so cute when he's crying. I'm going to miss him a lot. 

"Ms. Kim, we need to start" We both gave one another last look and stand at the front of the big doors

"This is it" I whispered to Dad and smile. He nods and then the big doors revealed us. 

Flashes of cameras are everywhere, I looked down remembering Dad's words not to look at the crowd. 

"Soo Jin, Look at the center. There's someone you need to see" I looked at Dad first and then at the center, I, of course saw that Jerk because we're still far from the altar. Actually we're not even half way there because we need to pause every 30 seconds, i think? I'm not even counting...

"Dad" I whined

"Come on, Look at him" I tried to look at him and he was wearing a big smile on his face. Talk about major acting. He's very good at it

"You see his smile?" 

"Pretty obvious to be seen. He's quite a great actor" 

"He should be your inspiration. Behind that big smile of his, i can feel that he's feeling the same way you do" I rolled my eyes, thank god dad! You finally recognized reality!

"I see, you know him pretty well"

"Just guessing, Soo Jin *smiles* " Good thing people didn't notice that we were talking since then and didn't came into their minds that we are crazy people walking down the aisle especially we have been watching Live from television.

Couple of minutes passed, we reached the front of the altar. Dad offered my hand to that jerk and he gladly accept it.

"You look like a human being in that dress" He teased me as we seat in the 2 royal chairs

"Shut up, Jerk" I hissed as the priest started to do what he needed to do in the weddings

"Tsk, Tsk. You know it's a sin to use foul language in the church. *points above* God is watching you" I cursed him

" *facepalm* You..."

"Ah. Ms. Kim? Are you okay?' The priest look at me carefully. I heard murmurs everywhere. Oh god, did i create a scene? I heard that Jerk laugh and i elbowed him and all he did was shrugged. Thank you!

" *fakely laughs* I-I'm Okay. Nothing's wrong. Definitely Okay *thumbs up*' The priest nods, the guests so as the reporters sighed and they went back to normal like nothing happened

So then and there, the priest kept on saying blah blah things until he asks the most dreadful question in my whole life. In this question, i can give 2 words only that can change my whole life. Okay, i kept on saying that my life is going to change. Well, duh. Pretty hella obvious. 

" Do you, No Min Woo take Kim Soo Jin, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" The priest asked him

"I do" He didn't hesitate to answer. His joking me, aren't he?

"Do you, Kim Soo Jin, take No Min Woo, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" The priest asked me

I took a lot of time to answer. I also gain a lot of attention, Min Woo looked at me as if he's waiting for my answer. Soon, the room begin to be filled with murmurs again. 

"Hey. Answer now" He elbowed me and i look at him, making both of us facing one another. Now or never, i think there's a reason behind me allowing to get married to a royal blood and that's what i need to know besides there won't be a physical intimate between us. Right? So i'm safe and i know that.

I let out a big sigh and close my eyes. Everything seems to freeze in the same spot. All of the holding their breaths as i whispered the words " I-I do"

I open my eyes to reveal a not so good expression of him, a smirk. an evil smirk to be exact. Uh-Oh.

"You may now kiss the bride" The priest cheerfully said with an open arms position

"WHAT?" I looked at the priest. You've got to be kidding me again. This wedding is starting to drive me crazy

"NO, NO, NO" I hissed at him

"Nah-Uh Wifey. You need to do it. To complete this event" He whispered

"No, you're not going to kiss me!!" I step backwards as he step forward. I look at the crowed and they were giving us a 'WTF are you doing' look

"Don't tell me. . . *covers his mouth*" Great, his surpressing his laughter. I rolled my eyes and without a blink, he snake his arms around my waist, gaining lots of cheers

"It's going to be your first kiss right?" He whispered right through my ears that send those weird vibrations around my body

"*pushes him* So what? I'm not going to sacrifice my first kiss to someone like you!" 

"Oh, Come on. On what generation are you living today?"

"I'm living in a modern world also called as 21st century but i'm not kissing you!"

"Don't let the crowd wait for it"

" *looks at the crowd* I'm just going back to the car" I took a step down the altar

" Soo Jin!" He called me, making all of the crowd shut their mouth

" *looks at him* What?" He took a step forward and i took a step backward, losing my balance on the stairs but that didn't end so well. He didn't catch me instead we both landed on the ground with our eyes widely opened, crowds never lasting gasps and flashing camera's

AND THIS JERK WHO SHOUTED AT ME FOR BEING LATE FROM THE VERY FIRST MEETING WE HAD

WHO'S DAD I SAVED THE LIFE

WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY HUSBAND

WHO HAPPENS TO RUIN MY FUTURE

 

KISSED ME

 

He ing took my first kiss where i wanted to be so romantic not an accident!

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~


 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 15 is out! Sorry for waiting:(

It's been a looooong time since i came back from my Hibernation (LOL) 
It's SUMMER BREAK here and i'm hella HAPPY!!!!

 

I HAVE TO BE HONEST, I DON'T KNOW WHEN'S MY NEXT UPDATE SO PLEASE, FORGIVE ME. T.T

 

 

Answered Comments:

K3U_minwoo: Hello there my y reader;) , I'm sorry if i let you wait for this long. I know this story is killing you already but instead of you killing this, kill me instead for letting you wait for how many weeks:( I'm so sorry T.T

Nana_94It's nice for you to read my story:) I really hope you liked it and for your question, It'll always been Soo Jin's POV and incase it has to be the other person, i always write who's POV is that but mainly it's Soo Jin ~ lalalalla. Hiii, hehehe:))

Kwangmin_GF: Wrong guess, sweetie. HAHAHAHAHA, It's her Dad:P

onesweetdelightlater: I did. lol, and did you subscribe? i think you didn't. Just a heartbreaking Fact. T.T

Eileen_97: Thank you for loving it and because you love this, i love you too:"> 

Printedmemories: kdot, no need to tell all the people who's reading this. LALALALALAL, BISH>:) MINHO SAID STOP HURTING MY TUMMY:(

iFlyInTheSkyGirl, sorry for delaying your reply. lol, i miss you. Skype? When? Come on. I want one. Set a schedule when you're free. Okay? Let's talk about this on Facebook:*