Chapter 2

Chaos at Home
I woke up, and I saw Kris beside me.  He was sleeping.  I turn around on my bed, and I hug him as much as I can.  Although the lights are off, I am sure he has a smile on his face.  Even when he is sleeping, he can be super cute.  I felt arms snake around my waste.  I snuggled closer to him, and he did the same.  He softly laughed.  “Chanyeol, you are awake?” He asked me.  “Yes dear, I am.”  I said as I searched for his cheek, which, I found very easily. 

 

He gave me another soft laugh.  “I love you Chanyeol.”  He said.  Is he drunk?  He kind of sounds like he is.  I mean, the half asleep way he is talking.  “Kris?” I asked.  He hummed his answer.  “Are you drunk?”  I asked.  He held my hand close to his heart.  I can feel his every heart beat.  “My heart beats for you,  if I drink, I might drink to much, and my heart will stop.”  He said to me.

 

Dang, he is romantic.  “Alright then.”  I said as I snuggled closer to him, placing my head at his heart.  Listening to the beats, every beat is for me?  I hope so; I hope he does love me.  He places his hand on the back of my head.  “I love you Chanyeol, never forget that, alright?”  He asked.  “Ok!  I love you too Kris!”  I said as I kissed his lips. 

 

He kissed me more, very passionately.  He grabbed my wrists and made me lay on my back.  He then went on top of me.  His kisses get deeper and deeper, making me go back into the mattress.  I felt a strange feeling in my stomach.  So, I moaned.  His kisses got really rough now.  I grab his shoulders, and push him away. 

I ran to the bathroom, and went in front of the toilet.  I let out all the acidic liquid that needed to come out.  I felt a hand pat the middle of my back.  “You could have said something.”  He said.  I shrugged.  “Oh yea, you are having a babysitter, his name is Xiumin.”  He said to me.  “Xiumin?”  I asked back.

“Well, ok, Minseok, but, we call him Xiumin.”  He said to me.  I nodded, and he helped me stand up.  I flush the toilet, and then I grab out some anti puking agent.  “Hey, it hasn’t been fours yet.”  He said as he grabbed the pills from me.  “But, I need them~!”  I said as I tried to snatch them from his grip. 

“No, and that is final.”  He said.  I started to cry.  I yanked my wrist out of his hold, and walked out of the bathroom.  I went to the door, and I feel a hand on my shoulder, turning me around.  “Chanyeol, I know what is best for you, and, you might have a bad reaction if you take it too early, not only on yourself, but, our baby.”  He said to me.  I thought a moment.  I don’t care what happens to me, I care about the baby, and it has no say in this.  I look at him, and nod.  I went to the kitchen, and put some left over noodles from last night’s dinner in a pot. 

I look back, and Kris isn’t there.  My Kris? Where did he go? I continuously sang in my head.  I look upstairs and downstairs, not there?  I see images of him dieing.  My body heats me up, and breathing heavier and heavier by the second, until, I see black. 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up, and I am in my bed, I see no one there.  I look at the kitchen Xiumin is there tending to my noodles that have been cooking.  I look at the time.  It’s been ten minutes.  I can definitely take my next pill, but, I want to go to work.  So, without Xiumin noticing, I walk out of my room after I grabbed my phone. 

I quietly go downstairs.  I open the front door after I turned off the chimes.  I walk to my car, and go inside it. I then drive to work

~~~

I got to work, and I don’t see my love’s car.  I walk inside the building, everyone staring at me.  I wonder what happened while I was gone.

I walk to the elevator.  I see someone hunched over, facing the wall.  “Excuse me Mr.?”  I asked as I put a hand on his back.  He looked at me. Uh oh, it’s Kris.  Dang, how can this get worse?  I mean, I was looking for him, but, I didn’t know that was him!   I am deep crap now.  “I am a Mr. Now?”  He asked.  “No, no, no!  I didn’t know, oh…”  I was trying to explain, but, I lost confidence. 

He turned off the elevator.  “Why are you here?”  He asked.  “I ask the same question, why did you leave me with Xiumin?”  I asked.  “Because, he is your babysitter.”  He said bluntly.  “You never said good bye, you never said you were leaving, in fact, you said you would stay with me always!”  I said as I broke out in tears.

He held me close to him, my hair, telling me it’s ok.  “Chanyeol, the reason I left was… I thought I made you mad for not letting you take your medicine.”  He said as he felt my stomach.  “Does it hurt?”  He asked. I shook my head.  “I am with you, you are with me, and true love masks all pains.”  I said as I get closer to him.

He softly laughs in my hair.  “Ok, you want to stay here?”  He asked.  I nodded my head.  “Ok.”  He kissed me one last time, a true, passionate, deep, loving kiss.  As he is still kissing me, his hand reaches up my shirt, feeling my back.  He put me against the wall, holding my wrists. 

I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.  “Ah~” I moan in pain.  He notices this, he stops. “Are you ok?”  He asked.  I shook my head.  I felt hot all the sudden, so, I started fanning myself.  Then, I ed a couple buttons of my dress shirt.   I start feeling dizzy.  I stumble as I walk to Kris.  “Help me.”  I said as I passed out completely.
~~~~~
I woke up, and I saw Xiumin reading a book at the side of the bed.  He looked at me. “AH!  You’re awake! I was told to bring you home!”  He said.  I stood up, and walked to the kitchen.  I took my pill along with my noodles, but then, I fall over?

I see a vision, of Kris getting his head ripped off I then pass out. 


~~~~~~~

Hello~ I don't know which version I like better, dunno.  But when I write, I always think of Kris's evil smile in History.  I have no idea why.  TELL ME!

Thank you for all the subscriptions!  DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!  LUV COMMENTS! :D

If not, that's ok!  I understand, thank you for reading!

Bye bye! :D