Chapter 17

Chaos at Home
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx122/Min123_01/2001_animated_falling_cherry_blossomssakurafalling.giftumblr_mwdb0fEKcQ1s4uga3o1_r1_500.png
Kris's Pov


It's been a few hours now.  I want to go in the room, but, last time I tried, the door was locked.  So, I stood up, and walked down the hall to get some coffee.  I looked out the window, resting on the bar, taking a sip here and there. 

I feel a hand on my shoulder. 

I look past my shoulder, and I see a pale young adult there.  Bangs covering his eyebrows, and purpleish lips.  Is it Chanyeol?  He looks different if he is.  

"Kris,... I'm  c-cold..."  He said as he held my waste and snuggled his head on my shoulder.

"Well, aren't you supposed to be getting warm slowly?"  I asked as I turn towards him, and place a kiss on his forehead.

He nodded, and held my neck, and gave me a kiss on the lips. 

He pulled back slowly, not too far, just so we can look at eachoher's faces.

"I know, I am not good to look at right now,.. but,... Please hold me for a bit?"  He asked me with a tear starting in his eye.

I felt his cheek. Honestly?  I don't mind him looking like what he does, but, I don't like it because he is hurting,... So,...  "Babe, No matter how you look, I will still love you... Even if you get into an ugly witch kind of face, I love you for you,... Though,.. I like it when you smile, so do that sometime, okay?"  I said, giving him a kiss.

He holds me, and makes me get closer to him.  Kissing me deeply, he makes a moan.   He lets loose of me, and tugs my shirt. 

"Ahem, Chanyeol, I told you to stay in the room,.." Jonghyun said as he walked up to Chanyeol.  "Now, I know you want Kris more than ever right now, but, you need to warm up a bit,.. okay?"  He continued.

"Yes sir,.. Can Kris come into the room with me?"  Chanyeol asks, biting his lip. 

"Yeah, don't do anything that kids shouldn't see, okay?"  He said with a smirk, and went off to a different way.

Chanyeol held my hand, and walked me to the room.  When we got there, he sat me down on his bed, and he laid down.  I laid down beside him, and put an arm around his neck.  He snuggles into my neck.  I put an arm around his back, and pull him closer to me.

"Kris,... Kiss me?"  Chanyeol asked as he made a gap between us.

I gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.  It was supposed to be a fast one, and short, but, Chanyeol made it a longer, and more deep kiss.

He put his hand on my chest, and laid me flat on my back, and went on top of me. 

"Good night Kris."  He said with a smile.  I smiled back at him, and put a kiss on his forehead.  He snuggled up closer to me, and drifted off to sleep.

/----------------------------------------\                        
|             Later That                       |
|                   Day                           |
\----------------------------------------/



I woke up,  and heard Chanyeol mummble to himself in his sleep.  I looked at him, and saw him smacking the air.  I guess not a good dream?

I grabbed my phone that was on the nightstand, and unlocked it.

Four texts?

Message Sent From: Kim Minseok
Message Sent At: 5:45pm
To: Wu Yifan
Subject:  Hey!!


Hey Kris?  Where'd you go?  You left us!!!!  Chanyeol is also screaming!!  Where ARE you??????????????????????????????????????????/


Message Sent From: Kim Minseok
Message Sent At: 6:01pm
To: Wu Yifan
Re: Hey!!


Okay, Jonghyun just came out of the room!! He didn't say what he was doing to Chanyeol though,... why haven't you answered?  Even Qifan is getting worried!!

Message Sent From: Kim Minseok
Message Sent At 6:19pm
To: Wu Yifan
Re: Hey!!


Jonghyun can't find Chanyeol!!  So, Qifan and I are going to see where he went off to!!  WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING????

Message Sent From: Kim Minseok
Message Sent At: 6:30pm
To: Wu Yifan
Re: Hey!!


Hey, Jonghyun just told us he found you two making out at the window!!    You made me look for you for nothing!  Thanks alot >:/




I scratched my head, and went outside the room.  I see Xiumin cross armed.  Since I am behind him, I guess I could creep up on him, ye?  I tapped his shoulder, and he flinched, causing Qifan to fall of the chair.

"Kris!!"  Xiumin stood up and hugged me. 

"Sorry I didn't reply,... I was just really depressed and all,... with my baby, and then Chanyeol,..."  I said to him. 

He nods, and sits me down on a chair next to him.  "I was worried though,... you could've left a note,... but,.. it's okay!"  He said with a smile. 

"Thanks,..."  I said as I hugged him, and gave him a smile.

"Mr. Wu,.. How is Chanyeol?"  Jonghyun asked. 

"He isn't shaking, he actually feels back to normal..."  I said with a smile


He signaled me to come in the room with him.

So, I did.

He took Chanyeol's temporature, and sighed.  "Not yet,.. still a bit low."  He said as he put another not thin, but not thick sheet on  him.

I nodded, and held his hand.  "Do you think he'll be okay Dr. Kim?"  I asked. 

"I don't know yet, but we'll see."  He said, putting a hand on Chanyeol's forehead.

He wrote down some stuff, and put it at the end of the bed.

"He needs to be alone now,..."  Jonghyun said.

I nodded, and kissed Chanyeol's forehead.

"I love you Chanyeol, please don't make me lonely again,..."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys~  How are ya???

Please comment?  Atleast once?  :)
Did you find any secrets in this chapter?  XD
Well, I know, this is a horrible chapter, eh?


Oh well XD

Bye bye for now~ :)