Chapter 9- The Date

Chaos at Home
 Hello, I just wanted to tell yall, this chapter will be based off the concert I went to.  The beauty of the place, ok?


Chanyeol's Pov 


Today was a rather cold day, if I do say so myself~  I mean, it is November.  I love the cold breeze as I stand on the balcony.  Looking at the beautiful nature of the backyard forest.  With the cute mama bird feeding her chicks, and the deer that play with the butterflies.  The trees swaying in the breeze making a cracking noise, but not breaking.  The water from the rain last night dripping into the pond underneathe, and the squirrels on a branch, and the woodpecker that is quietly sitting on her eggs in the tree, give me a warm feeling inside. 

A feeling that is once in a life time.  The  feeling that, everything is right, nothing with faults.  The only thing that wasn't as to be, was my husband, he was at work.  I feel like a mother bird that her mate has left her.  But, seeing the cute vision of outside, makes me know that, he needs to be at work, and when he comes back, he will love all over me.

Just how the cute birds are.  The father goes to get food, while the mother stays. 

I smile, and quietly walk into the room, closing the door, so my babies don't get too cold.  I sit next to them.  They are sleeping.  The door suddenly opened.  I looked up, and I saw Xiumin and Qifan.  "Hey,  Chanyeol.  We were sent here, by a special someone.  He said to get ready to go out.  We'll watch the cuties~"   Xiumin said with a smile.  "Who said this?"  I asked.  "The one and only, Kris."  Qifan said as he walked closer to Xiumin.

I smiled at them. "Okay."  I said to them. 

I went to the closet, and grabbed out a heavy coat.  If Kris wants to go out, he should have told me directly, but, hey, I like to be suprised, so,.. 

I look at the two.  "Are you sure you can handle them?"  I asked them.  "My old girlfriend, she had a baby, and she asked if I could, and I helped out just fine~"  Qifan said.  I looked at him.  Really?  He has a child???  "You never said you got a woman pregnant!!"  Xiumin said.  Qifan then laughed.

"No,  My girlfriend had gotten cheated on, I was her friend, and she came to me for help...  But, she found a real lover, so..."  Qifan explained.  Xiumin hugged Qifan.  "I am sure that we will be able to take care of them~"  Xiumin said to me.  I smiled.  "Okay, here is a list, please do it all well!!"  I said as I almost started to cry.    I felt arms around my stomach.  I looked behind myself, Kris was there.  "Krissie~"  I said as I turned around and hugged him.  "Hey Channie~  Okay, Imma go get ready, and meet me out in the car out front, okay?"  He said.  I nodded.

I smiled at the three babies that were laughing and playing on the two babysitters.  "Thank you you two~"  I said as I patted their shoulder.  They smiled and bowed.  "When are we having babies???"  Xiumin asked Qifan.  'Number one, was that a real sentance?  Number two, I haven't even slept in the same bed as you yet."  Qifan said to him.  "Okay..."  Xiumin pouted. 

I waved, and went downstairs.  I opened the front door, and I see a limousine there in the driveway.  My mouth dropped.  "Mr. Chanyeol?"  The man asked.  I looked at him.  "Yes?" 



Kris came out of the house.  I saw him coming in,  "Hey~"  He said.  I smiled at him.  There was a wall in the limo,  the driver can still see behind him, but a bit tricky.   I felt Kris put an arm around me.    I looked at the sunsetting view out the window.  Then, I felt Kris massage my neck.  Rubbing circles, then, he felt up my hair.  I felt him get even closer to me.  He turned my head, and made me look at him.  I smiled at him.  "Hello~" I said.

He laughed softly, and caresses my cheek.  I feel the blush on my cheeks.  He raised his eye brows and qickely put them back down.  "How long of a drive is this going to be?"  I asked.  "Not too long, what?  You don't like spending time with me?  Is that it?"  He asked as he took his arm away, and moved to the other side.  "No!! I just wanted to know~  So I would know how long we can be together,  to stay eye to eye, hand and hand~"  I said as I was about to let go of a tear.

He looked at me, then, he came back over to me, holding me tight.  "Okay~"  He said as he wiped the tears from my eyes.  "I love you Kris!!! I really do!! NEVER LEAVE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!"  I said as I shoved him as hard as I could (Not much).  "I wont, I promise."  He said to me as he kissed my hand.    Then, he kissed me on the lips, holding me in his arms.  His kisses get rough.  All the sudden we cross over a railroad, and Kris went into the air, on top of me.  There aren't any seat belts back here. 

He kissed me on the cheek.  I giggled as I put my arms around his neck.  He went back to kissing me.  Like he hastn't kissed me in a year or so. 

 



We arrived at our destination.  We left a 6pm, and we got here at 7pm.  Parking?  Not really an issue.  We went straight to the big building.  We walked into there, and went to the back of the building.  We went outside in the nice cold breeze of 54°F.  A lit up bit bridge on the right, and a blue lit up bridge on the left. 

A water fountain, changing all colours.  Looking down into the peaceful river, I feel Kris put his arm around me.  "Want to sit down on the bench over there?"  He asked.  I shook my head.  "Lets stand for a bit~"  I said as I grabbed my phone out.  "Why a phone?"  He asked.  "Sh~  Say Kimchi~"  I said as I put him beside me and took a picture.  The beautiful scene behind us.  "Just something the kids might like to see when they grow older~"  I said as I tucked my phone back in my pocket.

He smiled at me, holding my hand.  "Your hand is really cold..."  He said as he held both of my hands in his.  "Well, they feel warm now~"  I said to him.  He laughed softly, pulling me into a hug. 

Thirty minutes have passed, and we were going back into the building.  We were going to watch a movie.  The line to the bathroom was Long , So, we just went straight to our seats


It was a beautiful movie, but, I am tired now.  "Okay, c'mon, we are probably making those two worry, you want to have dinner first though?"  Kris asked me.  I nodded, getting out of my sleepy state.

(We didn't actually have dinner afterwards, we just went to bed...)

We arrived at the fancy restaurant and sat down.  "You can tell them we are having dinner now?"  Kris asked me.  "Okay~"   I grabbed out my phone, and texted Xiumin.

At the House: Xiumin's Pov

I am changing Yoora's Diaper now.  "Qifan~"  I called out.  All the sudden, I had a text?  I look at Qifan.  "Can you do this?  I need to see who texted me."  I said to him.  He nodded.  I then washed my hands, and went over to my phone.  I look at it.  "Ah~  Chanyeol texted me~"  I said as I sat down at the dinning table. 

C:  We are having dinner now~  How are the little ones doing?  I hope everything is okay~  You haven't burned down my kitchen yet have you?  Please reply ASAP~

"AH~  Okay."  

Back at the restaurant:  Chanyeol's Pov

I sent my message to him, now, Iam just waiting.  All the sudden, I heard the ring.  I looked at it right away.

X:  Hi~  Have fun eating~  We just changed their diapers~  No, the kitchen hastn't burned yet~  >:D  See you soon?  <3

"Ah~  they are doing well."  I said to Kris.  He nodded.  "Okay~"  He said as he held my hand.   He gave me a soft smile. 

 





 

 

We got back home around 11pm.  We walked into our room, and the lights were off.  Kris the light, and we saw Xiumin and Qifan snuggled up with the babies on the couch.  The babies were opening their eyes as we approached them.   I took the girls, and Kris took HongXian.  We put them in the craddle and kissed them.  We prepared for bed, and turned off the lights. 

Might as well just leave the cute bunnies sleeping together on the couch. 

I sigh in happiness as I fell asleep in Kris's hold.

Hello~  Yes, We got home at 11pm, We did grab a snack before bed though.  So,...  Anywho~  We did take a picture by the river~  Guess which one~  >:D

Also, The bridges we nice to look at.  The Mannheim Steamroller concert was amazing~  :D  Just like Lonely, I will fix all mistakes when I end the story~ XD  Sorry for all the mistakes I had in this one~  But I was rather typeing REALLY fast~  :D

Anywho~  Thank you for reading this~  :D

Comment Please~  XD

Bye bye for now~