Chapter 5

Chaos at Home
When the doctor said a third body, I was about to pass out, but, I felt an arm around me.  I look backwards, Xiumin is there.  "It looked like you were going to fall over~"  He said with a cute face.  "How am I going to tell Kris this?  He wont believe me~  It took a whole hour to tell him I had twins,.. I am sure it'll take longer!"  I said as  I begin to cry.  "Aw,... Don't cry~"  Qifan said as he wiped my tear that was going down my cheek.  "Alright, I will see you next month, unless something goes wrong. Oh, yeah, be more active and eat more, you need the third body to grow a bit more."  The doctor said.  I nodded.  He then left the room.

"I know where I wont be sleeping tonight."  Xiumin said letting go of me.  "Shut up."  I said to him.  "Aw~ You're blushing!!"  Qifan said.  "Please, just, get me back home?"  I asked.  They nodded, and they both held my hand.  "Alright, here we go, ok?  We will walk you over to the desk for another appointment."  Qifan said.  "Ok."  I replied.  We walked over to the desk.

After I was done making an appointment for next month, we went out to the hallway.  I felt light headed.  although I was in there strong hold, I fell, no, not forewards, but, backwards. I felt my head against the floor, and I hear screams, but then, everything goes blank.  I can't hear anything, nor see anything.    I think, I passed out fully.

  I woke up, and I saw I was on a bed.  In a glass dome?  I saw the doctor, Xiumin, Qifan, Mother and Father out of the dome, they have masks on, like what doctors wear.  Where is my Kris?  I look to my right, it's just a closed door. 

I look to my left, I see Kris dead, with blood gushing out of his mouth on me.  I jupped up from the bed....


My eyes darted open, my arms, legs, hands, and feet were shaking.  My mouth wide open.  My heart going really fast. 

"Chanyeol?  Are you ok?"  I heard a voice.  I look to my right, Kris is there.  Not dead, no gushing blood from his mouth, just normal Kris.  I sighed in relief, and grabbed him, snuggling up against him.  "I love you!!" I said.

"Ahem, don't you need to tell Kris something?"  The doctor said.  "Uh?"  Kris looked at me worriedly, but yet confusingly as well.

"Hehe~  I have a third little one in here~"  I said feeling my bump.  He got shocked.  "And don't forget, be a bit active every now and then..."  The doctor said while leaving.  "Ok~"  Kris said to me with a smirk.  I got a bit away from him.  "Hey c'mon, do that at home."  Xiumin said.  "We're married!  Also, your fault for being here~  Now, go away youngin's!!"  I said as I got closer to Kris.  They ran off.


Month 7

3 Days Before the Next Doctor's Visit


I woke up.  I am really cold right now, why is that?  I look at myself, oh, I am , that must be it.  I look at my bump, it has gotten quite the size.  I got up, and grabbed some clothes.  I put them on, and walked over to the balcony. It's a nice cool breeze, making my hair wave in the air.  Ok, my short hair.  But still.  I smell breakfast downstairs.  Like eggs, toast, bacon, mmh~   I am hungry, like. really hungry.  I run back inside.

I go downstairs, being careful of course, and see Kris making food.  Mother and Father are meeting someone over in Fuzhou, so, that is probably why he is making breakfast.  "Kris~"  I said as I touched his back.  "Hey Chanyeol~  How are you?"  He asked me. "Hungry."  I said.  "Yeah, you were making noises in your sleep."  He said.  I feel as though I have been kicked in the stomach.  "Ah~"  I said as I held my stomach.  "Are you ok?"  He asked.  "I think,... they're kicking!!!"  I said with a smile.  "Cute little ones!! Don't hurt you mommy too much, ok?"  Kris asked my bump.  Then, he kissed it. 

"I am sure they'll be as cute as you~"  Kris said as he kissed my cheek.  "Hehe,... naw, they'll be as loving, as honorable as you~"  I said as I patted his back.  "Well, three kids exactly like me?  You better stick with me more, because, I was a factor to make those kids."  He said as he stir the eggs.  "We could have four if you wanted~"  I said to him.  He widened his eyes.  "I don't think we should, three mouths to feed is enough!"  Kris said with a laugh.

"Hehe, ok."

Two Days Later- Doctor's Appointment

Kris and I have arrived at the hosptal.  My babies keep kicking,  Mother never said that it would be this painful though.  But, I can live with it.  We're in the waiting room of course.   I see the same young lady from months before.  "Hey ma'am?  You remember me?"  I asked.  She looked at me.  "Ah~  You are that pregnant guy~  Did it hurt you?"  She asked with a laugh.  "Yes, they're kicking alot."  I said to her.  "They?"  She asked confusingly, looking at her born child. "Yes, I have three."

When I said that, her eyes darted open.  "Really?"  She asked.  I nodded.  "I guess I was pregnant~"  I said.  "Eah~"  I felt another kick.  "Haha, ok, wow...."  She said while laughing.  "Mr. Wu?"  The nurse asked.  I stood up, and waved to the young lady, she waved back.  We walked over to our said room.

When we got in there, the doctor was already there.  "Seemed like a short month, might want to come back next month!"  The doctor said with a laugh.  "Ok."  I said. 

He put that gel on my stomach.  I looked at Kris, who was looking at me.  "Alright."   The doctor said as he turned off the screen.  "Good and Bad news~!"  The doctor said.  "Good news is, they are fine, but, the bad news is, you should be more active, like this time walking, but not too much, but, also you need to eat more food, here is a list of foods a pregnant person should eat.  Also, I think you are doing fine, for having three children in there, they are pretty well grown, but, please stick to eating all that."   The doctor explained.  "Okay~ Can do Doctor~"  I said as I put the paper in my bag.

"Well, see you next month~"  He said as he waved. 


~~~
Eyup, thank you for the recent subscribers, thank you for the comments~ Love the comments, comment more~ :D  Give your thoughts~  Tell me something about you~ :D 

Bye bye for now~