Chapter 8

Chaos at Home
Chanyeol's Pov

 

Five days have passed, we were able to have our children back now.  Everything is healthy on them.  We were in the waiting room, waiting for our babies to come out.  I saw that nice woman again.  I bowed my head.  "Hello~  Ma'am~"  I said with a cute voice.  "Ah~ ha~  How did it go?"  She asked.  I  nodded, "Very well~  they are all healthy~" I said to her.  She smiled.  "Still can't believe you got three children~"  She said with a smile.  "Mr. Wu~"  The cute young nurse said.  She walked over to me, handing two babies in my arms.  Both girls. 

Jonghyun came over, and put the baby boy in Kris's arm.  "They were cute little ones.  Didn't cry that much.  The IV was perfect in their feet, everything went well. But, we will be researching about the little maknae's green eyes."  He said.  "Green eyes??"  The lady beside me asked.  I nodded, showing her my baby.  "Wow." She sat back in her chair, hold her baby close to her heart.  "Ah yes, Mrs. Kim~ How is your baby doing?"  Jonghyun asked.  "Great~  Mr. Kim~"  She said with a giggle.  "Oh yes, Chanyeol, Kris"  He started.

"This is my wife."  He said.  We jaw dropped.  "Wow."  I said as I look at Jonghyun.  "Yes, hehe, now, uhm, I need to get to my wife, I will see you guys next month, k?"  He asked as he helped his wife stand up.  "Okay~  Have fun~"  I said as I put the two in a stroller, and Kris helps me put the other in it as well.  We then walked out of the hospital and into our car.

Back Home

I put the three in a cradle.  They were getting along just fine~  "I have an idea for the name of the maknae~"  I said to Kris.  He smiled at me and gave me a hum. 
 
"Yoora~  Yoora Wu~"  I said to him.  He smiled.  He cupped the maknae's  cheeks.  "You're as cute as your 'mama'."  He said to her.  Kris kissed her forehead, and laid her down with the other two.  "Okay~  Yoora~ Wu~"  I said as I wrote it in the baby book.  "AH~  Did we buy clothes for them???"  I asked as I jumped up.  Startling Kris and the three.  "Yes~  They are in the drawer over there."  He said wide eyed pinting at the dresser.

"Phew~  Okay~"  I said as I put the baby book down, and picked up the oldest.  "Aren't you cute too?"  I said as I kissed him.  "HongXian~  Wu HongXian~"  I said as I gave him a cut face.  "That sounds nice~"  Kris smiled as he grabbed ut a different baby book.  He wrote down the name.  "Cute~"  Kris said as he kissed me.  "Meiying~  Wu Meiying~ "  I said pointing at the middle child. Kris quickely grabbed another baby book, and wrote it down carefuly.  "Never let me pick do you?"  Kris asked.  "Well, say something else~"  I said.

"Naw, they're beautiful names, I was kidding."  He said as he kissed my cheek. 

I smiled at him as I picked up Meiying.  Cute little baby girl~


-------------------

I wanted to end this chapter short so I can explain all the characters~

So first off, the main main characters~


        Wu Yifan                                                                                    Qifan

Age:  25 Years old                                                                            Age:  32
Family:  Mother and Father                                                               Family: ????
In Lawed Family:  Chanyeol and Aunt                                               In Lawed Family: ????
Children:  HongXian, Meiying, Yoora                                                Children: ????
Main Role:  Chanyeol's Hiusband                                                     
                                                                                                           Main Role:  The boy with a crush on Kris for a very long while.
Nick Name:  Kris                                                                                 Nick name:  ?????

                                                                                                           Boyfriend:  Xiumin
       Chanyeol

Age: 22 Years Old
Family:  Aunt
In Lawed Family:  Mother, Father, and Yifan (Kris)
Children:  HongXian, Meiying, Yoora

Main Role:  Kris's Husband and Mother
NIck Name: ????

     
Kim Minseok

Age: 25 Years Old
Family:  ????
In Lawed Family: ???
Children: ????

Main Role:  Baby sitter
Nick Name:  Xiumin
Boyfriend:  Qifan


       

I hope this helped~  :D  If you have anymore questions about the characters, please tell me~  If you noticed, yes, I did make them one year older than in real life.  Since at the beginning (Lonely)  They were their age right now, and it's been 3months and 9 months (12 months)  It has been a year.  So,  I bumped them one year older.

:D

Sorry to make you mad for explainging~ XD

See you next time~  Haebaragi~  (Sunflower) Yes, I am calling all my fans that now~  :D

Bye bye~