Chapter 18

Chaos at Home
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx122/Min123_01/2001_animated_falling_cherry_blossomssakurafalling.giftumblr_mwdb0fEKcQ1s4uga3o1_r1_500.png
Lemme introduce a new character.
 

ChenGuang
Age 23

Kris's Ex Girlfriend
Current boy friend(s) (?) Too many to count
Past Boyfriend(s) (?) Even more to count (including Kris)

Work Nothing
Power To make your heart have lust, to only make it die at the end when she dumps you
Picture(?) No
Pretty/Ugly
Purpose of coming into this story Unknown

 





Chanyeol's  Pov

I woke up, still in my husband's arms, I hear his heavy breathing as he sleeps.  I look at he door, and there was a girl, I recognized her a bit, but, she bleached her hair, and all, I don't remember her though. She looked down at me, and smiled a bit.  I could tell a 'smart' smile.Is that Kris's ex?  Or? 

"May I help you?"  I asked her.

"Uhm,... Oppa here?"  She asked cutely.

"Who is your oppa?"  I asked her.

"Minseok Oppa~  I haven't seen him since I was little!!"  She aegyo-ed me.

"Xiumin?  He should be in the waiting room over there."  I said getting up, and not disturbing Kris. 

I opened the door and walked to the waiting room.  "Xiumim, you little sister or friend is here."  I said to him, tapping his shoulder.

"Sister?  You don't look like my sister... Friend?  You look like Kris's ex, so, you're not one of my friends, that's for sure."  He said to her.

I looked at her, "Oppa aye?  I don't even know your name, but, leave and never come back"  I said to her.  I felt a hand on my shoulder.  I looked back, and Kris was there.  He kissed my neck before putting me beside him.

"ChenGuang, I told you not to talk to my husband ever again, was I not clear?"  He said to her. 

"So you remember my name?  And you haven't even told this ugly, cold, piece of crap?  What kind of husband are you to him?  I bet you don't even love eachother!!!  And!!  I bet you have a relationship with those two over there at night-"

Her words got cut from Kris slapping her face.

"Ah!!  Imma call the police!!!"  She squealed. 

Kris grabs her shoulders. "Listen now, and listen good, I don't want Chanyeol to have to know anything from you.  You dumped me, so, our paths shouldn't ever meet again, I got over you, and you got over me a second after you dumped me.  And you know what?  I wouldn't give a crap if I never saw you again, and that is how it's going to be.  Go back to your boys, and never see us again, or Minseok, Qifan, Luhan or anyone else again, you understand??"  He said to her, very strictly, to put her on the edge of crying.

"Fine!!!!!"  She said shoving him off and running off.


I didn't know Kris could be so straight foreword like that.  He better not do that to me, unless he absolutly needs to, I mean, uh!!!  That would make me tear up more than that girl did!!

~~~~~~~~~


The doctor came in earlier and said I can be discharged today, if I want.  I felt better, he said I looked better, and Kris said that things will get better~  I like how Kris thinks for the future, he always knows what's going to happen, either good, or bad, and maybe he showed me it was bad for me to be pregnant again, is that why he kind of yelled and chased be that day?  I wished I would have known back in Korea not to do that with Kris! Haha~  it felt good though!!! So, now, I am packing.

I was putting on my shirt when my phone chimed, signaling I have gotten a message.

I pull my shirt over my head, and picked up my phone.

Message Sent From: Unknown
Message Sent At: 2:33pm
Subject: 


Hey, Chanyeol, I have a favor to ask you.  But, Please don't tell Kris.  Oh, my by the way, please don't stop reading, but, I am ChenGuang.  I didn't mean to cause a seen back there,  I just wanted to see Minseok Oppa, Maybe you can get him drunk one time and as about us, he will tell you the whole story,..

I heard you're getting discharged from the hospital today, so,.. Do you think we can have lunch tomorrow?  Just us two?  I need to talk to you about Kris,... and I have some confessions as well, and I think I should at least tell you them.  I trust you~

You've had three children, correct?  How is it like? 

Oh, and thank you for not being too mean today, and sorry for putting my aegyo on you :)  Just something Minseok told me was cute back in the days~

I should probably wait to talk to you more when you come to lunch, if you do~  If not, that's fine!  You can bring Mother if you would like?  Maybe we can go to the park and have some tea?

              Well, Bye bye~
                             ChenGuang =^.^=


After I had read that message, my mouth dropped, I mean, she was so mean earlier, and, now she is liek a nice little flower!!  And what about her an Xiumin???


I decide to writer her back.

Guang,

I understand, I would love to go to lunch and tea~  What about you and Minseok though??? :o :D

Thank you for Emailing me too, I love what you said, and we can tell stories at lunch as well if you want!!  I'll tell Kris that Mother and I are going to lunch and tea, and say that we are having it with a few friend's of her!!

See you tomorrow~

    Wu Chanyeol


I didn't write as much as ChenGuang did, but, I most definitly put my feelings into it. 

"I love you so much!! You put so much feeling into your work!!  You're just too cute!!"  Mother said as she pinched my cheek.

I had just had a flash from my past with my mother?  For some reason it made me go into tears.

The last memory past through my head again, torturing me again and again, watching them burn, put a knife through my heart, again and again...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hey people~  ChenGuang!!!!!!!!!  Yeah!!!

Okay, there will be a background of Xiumin and her, and then don't forget the lunch and tea~~~

I have noticed no new comments,... I am not mad or anything but,.. for some reason, that made me not be able to think of more to write, then I just looked at previous comments, and I thought of this!!!

So please comment!!  <:)

 Bye bye~ ;)