Chapter 6

Chaos at Home
Month 8

I walk around the house to get some exercise.  My bump has gotten quite the size over the month.  I've been eating all the stuff on the list, so, I hope I have really healthy babies in me.  As I am about to go into the living room, I feel a pain n my stomach.  I walk faster to get to a couch.  I feel the same pain again. "AH~"  I accidentally screamed out the pain.  "Eesh~"  I had more pains, continuously.  I saw Kris come in.  He sat next to me.  "Are you ok?"  He asked me.

I nodded.  He then held my hand.  "Go upstairs?"  He asked.  I nodded.  I let out another pain noise  as we're halfway upstairs.  "You sound like you are in pain!" He said as we stopped and sat on the steps.  "Well, they are kicking,... though, I am fine.  It's normal for them to kick at eight months you know.  But Mother said they should've been kicking earlier."  I said to him.  He nodded.  "I don't know much about this,..."  He said as he helped me stand up.  We then walked up the stares, ad into our room.  He sat me down on the couch.

I let out another pain noise.  He held me close to him.  "Please don't make mommy hurt, ok?"  He asked the babies.  He lefted up my shirt, and felt my stomach.  "Aish~  They are kicking hard"  He said as he romoved his hand.  "Hehe, I know..."  I said as I put my shirt back down.  "So, How many more weeks until you are due?"  He asked with a cute voice.  "You'll know soon~  It's almost been nine months~ Ine three days it starts the ninth~"  I said clapping my hands.  "Yeah~"  He said with a cut voice.

I stood up, and went to the bathroom.

As I was about to flush, I see blood in the toilet.   Now, I remember reading something about that,... but, I forget what it means....  Or do I have a problem?  I shrug.  If it happens again, I will tell Kris, but for now, I wont.  I look everywhere, just to make sure I don't have blood anyhere.  I put one of Mother's pads in my underwear, just to make sure.  

I flush the toilet, and get out.  I look at Kris with an inncoent, cute smile.  "So,.."  He pushed me on the bed.

Uh oh,.. I know what that means.  "No."  I said as I stood up.  "Uh?"  He asked confusingly.  "W-why not?"  He asked.   Come on think of a reason!!!  "I'm not in the mood."  Yes I am.   "Oh~"  He said as he sat down on the bed.  "Ok."  He said after with a smile.  I sat next to him, and gave him a cute kiss on the lips.  "We need to get to bed, ok?"  I said to him.  "It's only 8 o'clock~"  He said to me.  "I am tired."  I said to him giving him the Hey-I'm-tired-and-I-am-pregnant-and-I-need-my-rest look. 

He then nodded and pulled the cover open.  We both went in bed, and turned off all the lights.  "Good noght Kris~"  I said as I kissed him on the cheek..  "Good night Loves."  He said as he kissed me and felt my stomach.  "Hehe, they said goodnight~"  I said for them.  Well, they did kick, so, that hast to count for something, right?

Last Day of the 8th Month- Gong to the Doctor for End of the Month Check Up

I was packing stuff to go to my monthly check ups, and I felt hispain in my stomach.  Like, no other pain I have felt before. "AHH~"  I screamed as I felt another.  Kris rushed in the room.  "Are you ok?"  He asked.  "My pain keeps creepin'."  I said.  He rolls his eyes.  I let out another pain noise.  "Ah~  Kris, take me to the doctor now!!!"  I said to him.  He grabbed my bag, and gave it to me, then, he attmepted to pick me up.  "Yeah, I know, I am fat~" I said to him.  He looked at me.  "You aren't fat, you are pregnant, there is a difference.  One, you eat alot.  Two, you have a body, well, three bodies in your stomach, almost all the way grown in your body.  So, No.."  He said as he held my hand.

Xiumin and Qifan ran in here really quick.  I saw Luhan run in after them.  "We heard that you were hurting~"  Xiumin said as they all helped me walk downstairs and into the car.

"Thank you, come here."  I said.  They came, and I kissed all of them.  It looked like Xiumin was about to pass out.  "Ahem."   Kris walked up to me.  I kissed him deeply.  "Love you~"  I said cutely.  He cutely smiled.

At the Hospital- In the Exam Room

I felt another kick.  I kept in my noise this time, didn't want anyone to worry about me.  I mean not only Kris is in here, but those three as well.  "So, how old are you Qifan?"  Xiumin asked.   "32."  He said blankly.  All of our jaws dropped.  "So back in the old days I was kissing up on a 32 year old?"  Kris asked.  "Uhm, no, I was 31 at the time, my birthay was like a week after you guys' marriage." Qifan said. "Hehe our anniversary is soon~"  Kris said with a cute face.  "Yup, About the time I should be giving birth to these three children!"  I said to him. 

All the sudden, Qifan kissed Kris.  "There, now, you are kissing up on a 32 year old!"  Qifan said with a chuckle.  "You're old."  Kris said. 

We heard a knock at the door.  "Come in~"  I said.  The doctor came in.  "Ah~  A full house today~"  He said. 

He put the gel on, and I looked away from the screen.  Everyone did.  I wonder what news the doctor is going to tell us this time~  I hope good news at that~

"Okay."  The doctor turned off the moditor. 

"Good news, and bad news."  He said.  "Good news is, they are all doing fine, but, I am not for sure actually if this is bad news or not.  But.  You,... Well,... Have you been experiencing pains?"  He asked.  I nodded.  "Yeah, I am sure some of them were kicks, but, a lot of them were probably contractions, how apart were they?"  He asked.  "Less than a minute."  I said.  "Yup, please, go to the giving birth room?  Follow the signs to the right.   I will get prepared now.

Oh yeah, have you seen blood in the toilet?  Once?"  He asked.  I nodded.  I can see in the corner of my eye, Kris looked at me with a why-didn't-you-tell-me? face.  "Ok,  Yes, you might be hurting a little, because, it's not every day some one has triplets, so, here, have some of this medicine, and put a robe on when you get to the room.  Lay down in birthing position, and I will meet you there soon, ok?"  He said.  I nodded.

I was going to give birth?  It hasn't been a full eight months though,... I hope the babies are ok...



~~~~~~
Hello~  It will take a few day for me to come up with the next chapter.  I know, I don't know anything about prgnancies, so,.. sorry if I am wrong~  :D

I don't plan on having kids so, I don't really need that information just yet~  So,...
Don't forget to comment~  Tell me what you think of the story so far~ :D

Bye bye for now~