Chapter 15

Chaos at Home
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx122/Min123_01/2001_animated_falling_cherry_blossomssakurafalling.giftumblr_mwdb0fEKcQ1s4uga3o1_r1_500.png
Chanyeol's Pov

1 Month Later




Kris and the kids were playing with Aunt, she will only be here for a bit longer. 

"Chanyeol?"  Aunt called for me.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Be careful with your body please?  Your body can only handle so many children."  She said with a smile.  She felt my stomach lightly. 

"Don't worry Aunt, I will take care of myself,... though, if  Kris wants more,... I'll have more until I can't~"  I said with a smile. 

She smiled back and patted my shoulder. "Good boy~"  She then kissed my lips.

Kris walked in, and looked at us.  I pulled away.  "Well, you're taking Aunt back to Korea?  And I can't come?"  I asked him.  He nodded.  "You need to take care of this~"  He said holding my stomach.  "Good luck at the doctors today, alright?  And bring those two."  He said pointing at Xiumin and Qifan.

I nodded and smiled.  "You can count on me~"  I said as I kissed him. 

He put his arms around me, and brought me closer to him.  He kissed me deeply, and suddenly, a hand on my shoulder makes me look backwards.  Mother is there smiling at us.

"Now you boys, you both have appointments, don't you?"  Mother said.  We nodded.  Kris grabbed the suitcases, while Xiumin hald my hand.

"Be careful~"  I said to him, kissing him once again.  "You too."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We were sitting in the hospital room.  Waiting for the doctor to come in....

"Hey Chanyeol, ready for another 9 months of pregnancy?"  He said laughing.

"Okay,..." He said as he put the gel on my stomach. 

He was humming alot, and then, his note turned sour.

"Chanyeol, this isn't serious, but,.... there might be some,... parts growing incorrectly, and,.... today until next month, you need to be active with Kris,....  You cannot skip a day..."  He said as he held his pen in his mouth.

"Kris,... is going to Korea to drop Aunt off, and will come three days from now,..."  I said to him.

He was looking at the wall behind me for a few minutes.  "Three days?  Exactly?"  He asked.

"From right this minute, yes.  His plane left already... this airline, it takes five hours to get from and to get to,..."  I said rubbing the back of my head. 

He was think while looking at the wall again.  He shook his head,  "This wont work..."  He said as he looked at the monitor again.  And again shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Tell him to come back now, One of your freinds can take her to Korea...."  He said as he grabbed his phone from the desk and dialed some numbers.

I am thinking he is calling the tower to call the plane.

After ten minutes of talking on the phone, he put the phone back on the stand, and looked at me.  "The plane is turning around."  He said as he wrote some stuff on paper.  "Bring this to Kris, and Xiumin?  Qifan?  You'll go with Aunt, okay?  Think of it as a vacation..."  he said as he stood up giving me a peice of paper.

"Take care Dr. Jonghyun."  Xiumin said to him.  He nodded, and left the room. 

I wonder what was on the screen,... something bad?  Or,... Something good?  I just wish that Kris wouldn't be mad at me though... I am sure he is going to kill me when I meet him at the airport....

~~~~~~~

We got to the airport.  The plane should be landing any minute now....

I see the plane land on the runway,  then a shuttle bus to get them to the building arrives.  Two people come out, and go in the shuttle bus.

Ten minutes later, I feel something touch my shoulder.  Kris,... I know it is,... He is probably mad as heck right now.  I slowly turn back, my eyes meet with Kris's death glare. 

I stood up and bowed to him.  He stopped me before I bowed, and made me look at him. 

"Chanyeol,...  What did you need me for?"  He asked with a worried face.

I handed him a peice of paper.  "Jonghyun wanted me to give it to you,..."  I said to him.

He opened the paper, and carfully read each symbol.

Suddenly, his gaze shifted to my stomach, and then up at my face.  "Chanyeol,... Your baby is growing wrongly??"  He asked me. 

I nodded, and saw that he was crying.  "Okay, let's go home, okay?  And those two can go, alright?"  He said as he hugged me. 

"O-okay,..." I said as I held his hand, and walked to my car outside the airport.


Leaving Xiumin, Qifan, and Aunt at the airport, we went home.


When we arrived, he put his luggage down and swooped up the kids in his arms.  "They're too old and young to see and hear this...."  He said as he brought them to the play room, and as Mother to watch over them.  She gladly said 'yes', espessially when she heard about the news, and what we need to do.

Kris came back, and closed and locked the door. 

He approached me, and kissed me.  Then, he pushed me backwards onto the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Air Plane:  Minseok's Pov

I can't believe I had to leave the kids just to go on the air plane... what is wrong with Aunt staying until Chanyeol's done on the nest??  Ehh,,... at least I can spend time over at Korea again,...along with my Qifan ~ 


From the past stories I have been told, Qifan only has been in Korea once, and it was .... That Day .... 

I am too lazy to do the math on how many years that was,... I am sure Chanyeol could tell me right away, but, I think he's been having nightmares about his parents, so, I don't think I should try to ask him,....

Aunt is on a special part of the air plane, with all of the other elderly women....

There are not many people on the plane, in fact, there are only 4 other people up here, and they are in the elderly women's club on a different part of the plane.

So, just me and Qifan~

"Qifan?"

"Mmh?" He asked.

"I love you~"  I said snuggling my head on his shoulder.

He laughed a bit.  "I love you too."  He said as he kissed my head.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people~  How was this chapter?  (Cheesy)  Anywho~ 

Now,... what would you call Qifan+Xiumin?

QiMin?  XiuQi?  Xiufan?

AISH

Anywho~

Don't forget to comment!!!!!! :D

Bye bye for now~ =^.^=