Chapter 7

Chaos at Home
Kris's Pov

Unfortunately, I couldn't be in the room with Chanyeol, well the reason for that is because, well, there are three children in Chanyeol, and there are alot of nurses in there, so... Us four had to stay out.  Of course I wouldn't let the three see my Chanyeol in birthing position, nu uh.  I guess it's better this way.  I will really be suprised on what the babies look like.  I hope they didn't grow into eachother or anything...  That would be horrible!!   I would still love them, but,... They shouldn't have to go through that,... Hm,...

I am trapped between Xiumin and Qifan.  Both sending love glances at eachother.  I felt a hand on my thigh.  I look at Qifan.  "Hyung, get off of me oldie."  I said as I flicked his hand off me.  "Fine~"  He said as he looked forward and crossing his arms.  I rolled my eyes. 

All of the sudden, I hear Chanyeol scream from the room.  I got up and ran in there.  I saw Chanyeol look in pain.  "Please?  He needs me, I need him, can I please go on his bedside?"  I asked the doctor.  He nodded.  I ran to Chanyeol.

"Hold my hand, ok?"  I said to Chanyeol.  He gave me a smile, and held my hand tight.  Like, really tight.  "Kris, So far only one has come out, and it's healthy."  The doctor said.  I smiled and bowed.  "Thank you~"  I said.  He nodded.  "That was the loud scream you heard."  He said as he looked back at Chanyeol.  "You read to start again Chanyeol oppa?"  One of the young nurses asked.  Chanyeol nodded.  "Please be careful Jonghyun."  I said to him.  "I will, don't worry."  He said as he cracked his neck both sides.  Making a pop noise.

Chanyeol held my hand tighter.  Letting out many painful noises as he pushes.  His grip gets tighter and tighter.  I pat Chanyeol's head, and swipe his hair away.  I feel his head, it is warm.  I kiss his forehead.  I whispered 'I love you' in his ear.  He smiled.  "Me too~"  He said smiling really big.  All the sudden, he screamed really loud.  "Alright~  Second baby!"  Jonghyun said.  He gave it to one of the nurses and she brought it into a nice quiet and safe room, along with the other baby that is in there.  Chanyeol looked at me.

"Was that a distraction?"  He asked.  "I never wanted it to be, I just wanted to tell you that"  I said as I kissed him.  He giggled. 

"Oppa~"  The same nurse said.  "Yes?"  Chanyeol asked lifting his head.  "We have one more to go~  I'm so excited~  This is the first birth I have helped in~"  She squealed.  We both smiled at her.  "If you want, you can help us next time we have a baby."  I said to her.  "What??" Chanyeol asked.  "We are having more??"  He asked.  "Maybe."  I replied.  The girl just giggled.  "Hehe ok~"  She said.

"Ready for the last one Chanyeol oppa?"  She asked.  He nodded.  "Okay~" 

Chanyeol started pushing,  "AH~" Chanyeol screamed really loudly.  The doctor stopped.  "No, we need to rest for a bit, don't put too much strain on you.  Close your legs, and rest, ok?"  He said.  Chanyeol nodded, slowly putting his legs down, and moving them towards himself.  "Please, only you can be in here, I will tell the others they aren't to be in here, ok?"  Jonghyun said.  We both nodded.  He and all the nurses left. I turned towards Chanyeol.  He looked up at me with a smile.

"One left~"  He said.  I nodded with a smile.  He patted the spot beside him, so, I laid down with him.  I put my arm around him.  I lifted the robe a bit.  "ert."  Chanyeol said as he looked the other way.  I smirked.


Two Hours Later

The doctor came in.  "Ok, the babies seem to be fine.  We need to look at number three, ok?"  Jonghyun explained.  We nodded.  He put the gel on Chanyeol.  We both didn't look at the screen.  "Chanyeol.  What were you doing from when I left?"  Jonghyun asked.  "Uhm what married people do."  He said while blushing.

"Okay, uhm,  yeah, next time, don't do that, it was fineto do that a week ago, but, more closer to birth,... no."  he said to us.  "What happened?"  I asked.   "Since the baby comes out head first, and we were trying to push it out, its head was there.  And if you do that, you have a big chance on hurting the head."  Jonghyun said.  "But, thankfully, nothing happened to the little one."  When Jonghyun said that, I let out a sigh of relief.  "Alright, and looks like it is kicking, so, we need to prepare once again."  Jonghyun said.

The nurses came back in.  They helped Chanyeol into position.  "This one is going to be fast~"  The lady said.  "Really?"  Chanyeol asked.  She nodded.  "It just wants to come out.  We saw on the screen~"  She said smiling.  "It wont hurt too much, just focus on Yifan oppa~"  She said with a smile.  "Kris."  I said to her.  "Oh~  Ok~ Kris Oppa~"  She said cutely. 

Chanyeol gave me a smile.  "I love you."  He said.  "I love you too~"  I said as I kissed him.  "Ready?"  Jonghyun asked.  We nodded.  "Push."  Jonghyun said to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol wasn't really squeazing that hard.  "Mmh~"  He let out a painful moan.  I kissed his cheek.  He smiled at me. 

He let out one last pain scream, and then he stopped.  "Third little one~"   Jonghyun said with a smile.   "Are you ready to know all their genders?"  A nurse said coming out with the other two babies.  "Yes."  We both said at the same time.

"Well the oldest one, is a boy~"  She said.  "He's got dark brown eyes~  And he is the tallest out of the three~"  She said placing him in Chanyeol's arm.  "The second~  Is a girl~  She has Light brown eyes."  She said while giving her to Chanyeol.  "Baby three, is a girl, she has,... green eyes."  The nurse said looking away and back at us with a smile.  "Green?"  Kris asked.  "Look for yourself~"  She said handing the baby over to me.  The baby was smiling at me.  It was true, it did have green eyes.  But, no one in my family has green eyes, or even close to it, niether Chanyeol's.

"Though, we need to put the cuties into the room again~"  She said to us.  We both hugged all three before giving her the three one by one. 

Chanyeol was crying.  "I just love them so much~  I love you two~"  He said as he hugged me.  "We'll be a good family."  I said to him rubbing his hair.

"Cya next month, K?"  Jonghyun said as he walked away with sweat all around him.

"Green eyes....  My baby, has green eyes~  That is so adorable~"  Chanyeol said almost as if he is fangirling.



~~~~~~
Boom boom bap.  hello~ How did you like this chapter?  I am currently thinking on what to put for Version A.... So, if I don't update this version for awhile that is why... Hehe for some of this, I had my eyes closed.  (Only a few errors).

Eh,

Bye bye~ :D