Chapter 10

Chaos at Home
I woke up to the sound of a timer.  Like an oven timer.  I smell bacon, eggs, and toast in the air.  I felt arms around me though.  So, who could be making food?   I look towards the kitchen, I see Xiumin Preparing plates of food.  I look at Kris, he is just sleeping there.  He looks like a cute little angel.  This is the time I hate the most, waking up Kris.  As easy as it sounds, one time, I woke up him up, and he slapped me across the face.  Because I startled him I guess.  I have no idea.

I held his hand, and kissed it.  Finger by finger, I played with.  "Kris~  Waik up~"  I said the most cutest way I could.  I then brushed my lips over his.  Kris's eyes opened a little bit.  He smiled and held my hand.  He my back, and went on top of me.  Kissing the Goten out of me.

I see in the corner of my eye, Xiumin looking at us with wide eyes.  I poke Kris's stomach.  He stopped kissing me.  He looked at me witha questioning face.  I pointed at Xiumin.  Kris looked back.

He rolled beside me.  "Sorry."  He said as he stood up.  His hair all mest up.  Qifan laughed a little.  "What?"  Kris asked him.

"Your underwear is showing."  Qifan said pointing at him.  He looked down.  He pulled his shorts up.  "Cute~ you have Pinkie Pie underwear~"  Xiumin said doing some aegyo.  "Shut up!"   Kris said to them.

"I think you would be cute even if you didn't have the underwear on~"  I said to Kris.  "Oh come on~  Not when we are here please??"  Xiumin said dropping to the floor.  "What??"  I asked.  "If he had regular underwear on, he'd still be cute.  That is what I am saying!!!"  I said to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Six Months Later


The babies have grown quite a bit over the months.  Guess what?  A month after these babies are a year old, Qifan and Xiumin are going to get married~  Maybe Qifan will stop trying toflirt with my Kris.  Nope, he sneaks kisses at work, I know it.  I pick up Yoora.  She has blonde hair.  It really complements her green eyes.  Though, I don't know what happened to her to have these differences... I still love her!!  She is so, so cute!!!

Meiying and HongXian always play together.  Not Leaving Yoora out, but she like to watch.  Her eyes sparkle when HongXian and Meiying hug and play with the blocks.  Kris is always at work.  Boss He said I should stay home to watch the children, along with Xiumin and Qifan.  I hear a phone call, my phone is on the nightstand, so, I put Yoora on the floor, and she goes over to the other two.  I stand up, and go to my phone.  It is Kris.  I pick it up, and put it to my ear.

C:  Hello?
K:  Hey~  How are you?
C: Good, you?
K: Great, the children?
C: Playing with Xiumin and Qifan~
K: Ah~  I was wondering, would you want to go to Korea for a few weeks?  You know, to visit Aunt?  And the people there?
C: Aunt would want to meet the children, wouldn't you think?
K:  Yeah, that's why I called Aunt first.  She said she would be able to come over here if we were to go pick her up, of course, if it was okay for you~
C: Okay~  Can't wait~  Should I get packing?
K: Please do, and tell the babysitters as well?
C: Okay~  See you when you get home~  -Kiss-
K: Hehe, you too~  -Kiss-

Kris hung up first.  "Okay kids, we are going to go to Korea for a few weeks, and bring back Aunt for awhile, k?"  I said as I put my phone back on the nightstand.  "Whaaaaaat??"  They all said, even the babies.  I sat down with them.  "I love you all so much~"  I said as I kissed the babies.  "Umma~"  HongXian said cutely.  I gasped.  "HongXian~  Your first formal word!!!"  I screamed and grabbed out the baby book.  "Book."  HongXian said pointing at the baby book.

I felt his hair.  "You're getting so smart!! Can't wait to tell your appa~?"  I asked.  "Ap Pa~"  Meiying said.  "They're so cute~"  Xiumin said pinching HongXian cheeks lightly.  "Ah~"  Yoora said as she put an 'A' block on the 'H' block. 

HongXian stood up, and started to walk.  "Mama~  Wher is Baba~"  HongXian asked as he tugged on my pants leg.  "Waaaay too smart for a six month year old~"  I said while laughing. 

Suddenly, the door opened.  Kris walked in.  "Appa~"  Meiying ran to him.  "Umma thinks oppa is too smart!"  Meiying continued.  Kris widened his eyes.

"Since when did they start talking?"  Kris asked as he picked up Meiying.  I shrugged.  Yoora crawled over to Xiumin.  "O~ p p ah~"  She said as she felt Xiumin's face.  "Hey you~  You're so cute!!!"  Xiumin said.

Suddenly, Yoora kissed Xiumin on the lips.  We all gasped.  "She really likes you!!!"  Qifan said laughing.  "She's just a baby,...of course she'll like me."  He said feeling her soft hair.  "O~ ppah~  Sa~ rang hae~"  Yoora said looking at me, then at Xiumin.  She then kissed him again.  "Aw~  I am not going to be related to you In-law  Xiumin, not gonna happen."  Kris said to him.

Yoora gave him a pout.  "Yoorah~ "  HongXian said.  "What??"  She asked looking mean.  HongXian waved and smiled.  Meiying looked at Kris.  "Appa~  Xiumin oppa made a weird noise lassst night~"  She said to him.  "Like what?"  Kris asked.  She made a fart noise with .  Xiumin looked at her.  "Nuh uh!"  He said.  "Ye huh!"  HongXian said jumping on the bed. 

"Oh no~  I forgot to pack!!"  I said jumping up.  "Okay~  Don't take too long, k?"  Kris said to me, as I was leaving, he spanked my bottom.  "Hey, not in front of the kids!!"  I said to him.  He then rolled his eyes. 




I got done packing, and went inside the play room. I saw Yoora making out with Xiumin.  She literally has him laying down.  "Oppah~  So cutee~"  Yoora said.  I picked up Yoora.  "Come on now, he doesn't need to be lovy dovy with you, okay?"  I said as I put her in the crib, along with Meiying and HongXian.  "Ummah~"  Yoora pouted cutely.  I kissed her head, and went to sit on the couch where Kris was.  "Yoora has her first crush I think."  Kris said.

"Oh, really now?? haha~"  I said as I leaned my head against Kris's shoulder.  "You're cute too."  Kris said
.


~~~~~~~

Hey peeps~  I am back~  :D

The trip will be next chapter~

Hope you liked this one~  Xiuminnie and Yoora~  XD

Okay~

Bye bye~ :D