Chapter 11- Vacation to South Korea~

Chaos at Home
Grab a few cans of soda and some chips, make sure you don't have to go to the bathroom, because, this chapter is going to be long.  It will have the airplane ride, and a few days along with it, visiting Aunt as well.  So, please like this. 
Each double line means that I finished one chapter~
Also, don't forget to comment~  XD
Enjoy~




Chanyeol's Pov

It is the next morning, and Kris is packing the rest of the stuff he needs.  I am playing with the babies along with Xiumin and Qifan. 

"Aish~  Too cute~"  Xiumin said as he kissed Yoora's cheek.  "Ohp pppah~  "  Yoora said.  "Don't get too serious with my daughter Xiumin."  I said to him.  Xiumin laughed.  "Don't worry~  I wo-"  Xiumin's words got cut off from Yoora Kissing him.  I rolled my eyes.  "Be careful, please?"  I asked.  "I'm not the one who was playing around in the birth room~"  Xiumin said sticking his tounge out.

"Hey, don't talk about that."  I said to him.  "No~  I am older than you~"  Xiumin said.  I rested my hands on my hips.  I then sighed at this truth.  "I hate you."  I said to him.  Naw, I don't hate him,... He could be less smart though,... 

I cracked my neck, and looked at Xiumin.  "Well, um, take good care of them please??"  I asked.  Both Xiumin and Qifan nodded.  I smiled at them. 

I layed down on the bed, waiting for Kris to be ready.  I look up at the ceiling, having a flash back.

<Flash Back>

"Chanyeol~"   My mother called out.  Running to where I was playing.  "Ummah~  You are back from work?"  I asked giving her a smile.  "Yes~  I want to spend time with my beautiful son~"  She said as she patted my head.

"Can we play?"  I asked.  She nodded as she caressess my cheek.  "Tag?"  I asked.  "Okay~"  She said standing bac on her feet.  "You're it."  I said as I ran away. 

I heard her running behind me.  I run behind a tree.  I climb up the tree, and sit on a branch.  "Hey~  Cheater~  I can't climb up the tree."  She said pouting.  "Ummah~"  I said as I jumped down off the branch.  "Catch me~"  I said running once again.

"Slow down~"  She said as she started heavily breathing.  I stopped, and walked over to her.  "Are you okay Umma?"  I asked her.  She sat down on the grass, and nodded.  "Umma needs a little break, okay?"  She said.  I nodded.

"How upset would you be,... if you didn't have an appa and umma anymore?  Say, if,... they were in a fire, and couldn't survive?"  She asked. My mouth opened a bit.  "I don't know,... I will be very lonely, even more so I am when you are at work,.. I don't know where I would go, If I would have any friends,.. who I will spend the rest of my childhood with.  Umma~  I love you with all of my heart, I don't anything to happen to either you nor appa,...."  I said breaking into tears.

I held onto her as much as I could.  Why would she ask something like this??

"I need to go for a bit, okay?"  She said.  "Where?  Work??"  I asked back.  She nodded.  "I am so sorry, I will see you again later tonight, I will be making dinner for us all~  Some chicken,.. okay?"  She said my hair.  I nodded.

"Take care umma~  Come back here soon~"  I said kissing her.  "I love you Chanyeol~"  She said as she gave me a smile.  "I love you too ummah~"  I said.  "Be good boy, okay?  Aunt is coming over today as well~"  Mom said as she stood up, holding my hand as we walk out of the cold, winter outdoors. 

"Yeah~  I love Aunt~"  I said hugging mom tight.  "Hehe~  That's good then..."  She said to me with a soft smile. 

We said our good byes.

Our last good byes....

<Flash Back Over>


I started to cry, thinking about the building on fire.  Why did I have to remember that thought?? 

I felt arms around me.  I look, Kris is there.  "Are you okay?"  He asked.  I nodded.   He kissed me.  "Ready to go?  Or do you need  few more minutes?"  He asked me with a sweet tone in  his voice.  "Just a few, please"  I said to him.  He nodded, and held me close to him.

I felt his breath on my neck, making me shiver.   

Maybe my parents' death wasn't so bad, I mean, I might not have met him if I didn't get that job....  I am still a bit sad though, because, I loved my parents very much...

"I love you Kris,..."  I said as I snuggled into his hold.  "I love you too Chanyeol."  He said back. 


We stayed like that for ten more minutes, then, I turned around to meet Kris's face.  "Hey~"  He said softly. I smiled, and got closer to him.  He started kissing me.  Bringing me closer and closer to him. 


He layed me on my back, and went on top of me.  Kissing me roughly, I notice Xiumin looking at us with a worried face.  If I could, I would make a troll face,... but, imma make Xiumin watch us love on eachother.  But not too much in detail.

I put my arms around his neck, and pulled him closer, I open my mouth a bit for him to put my tounge in.

"YAH!! Does it look like I want to see this??"  Xiumin screamed. 

"Mmh,.. go to a different room, hyungie~"  I said as I went back to kissing Kris. 

"Stop having babies!"  Qifan said covering his eyes.

"Naw, maybe when we come back from going to Seoul, he'll be having babies."  Kris said.  "Can't wait for that~"  I said as grabbed Kris's lips back.

Xiumin threw a block at Kris.  Kris looked at him.  Suddenly, Yoora throws one at Kris.  "She's on my side~"  Xiumin said.  Meiying tugged on Xiumin's pants leg.  Xiumin sat down.  "Yes?"  Xiumin asked.  Meiying slapped him across the face.  "You hurt my Daddy~  When they only want to be loving towards themselves!!  They go to difwerent place fwor awhile, and love there, and you stwill don't geive dem respwect!!!"  Meiying said.  Xiumin's mouth dropped.

Meiying walked over to Kris.  "Appah~  Minseok oppa mean!!"  She pouts.Kris gets off of me, and sits beside me, holding Meiying in his arms.  "Good little baby girl~  It's okay, I will hurt him~"  Kris said giving Xiumin the death glare.



Kris's Pov


We are on the airplane right now, "So, were you serious when you said I will have more babies?" Chanyeol asked.  "If you want more."  I answered.  "Would it hurt to wait a little while?"  I asked.  "No~"  I said putting my arm around him.  "Consider this, as our second honey moon"  I said, putting my hand on his thigh.  I felt him shiver.

"In that case, I should have brought something to wear,...  I mean,  we're eating out, right?"  He asked.  I laughed, "If you want to, but, we are going to the hotel right after~"  I said as my hand went on his hair instead.  He's got soft hair~

"Alright~  hehe~  Hopefully, our neighbors wont hear us~"  He said.  "Haha~  We'll just have to be quiet~"  I said.  I stuck my tounge out. 

 



We landed in Seoul~  it's been awhile since I've been here~  I wonder how the Café is doing?  or Aunt?  Aish~  I need to visit them~ 





We settle down in the hotel room,  laying  on the bed, snuggling.  "I love you Chanyeol~"  I said playing with his hand.  He giggled softly.  "You're the best husband I ever had."  I said to him. 

He gets a bit back.  "Best?  You mean,... you have more than one?  WHO??? QIFAN????????"  He yelled.  Getting off the bed, and turned his back.  "No~  I meant,... Well,.. you are the only one, okay?  I promise~"  I said, putting my arms around Chanyeol's waiste.

"You want to go to Aunt's?"  Chanyeol asked.  I look to the side.  I then nod.  "Okay then~"  He said as he kissed me on the lips.  He held me tight, and gave me a powerful kiss. 

I turn us around, and lay him on the bed....

 





We got to Aunt's house, and rang the doorbell.  We stood there for a few seconds before we heard the door unlock.  The door opened, and Aunt was there.

"Oh my!!!  Chanyeol~  And Kris~  Come inside~"  Aunt said walking out of the way. 

"There's someone here to see you Chanyeol~"  Aunt said.

We saw a girl come from the corner.  The one that came in when I was taking a shower.  That girl made me go to China.  Why would she wanna be here when she knows I am going to be here??

"Oppas~"  She said as she sat down on the chair, putting her legs crossed.  "I heard you left to China,  so I stayed here to help Aunt~"  She said to us.  "Why did you pretend to be his girlfriend?"  I asked her, folding my arms. 

She walked up to me. "Because,... I had a crush on him,... I thought I was his~  But clearly, I was just,... love crazy,... of course, I don't like him anymore like that...  So, you don't have to worry~"  She said playing with the buttons on my sweater cutely.  I held her wrists.  "Please....  I don't know if I forgive you,... I know going to Chia gave me more confidence, and Chanyeol showing up,... well,... I guess it worked for the better but,...  Please, be careful with you crushes,..."  I said as I kissed her hands.

She stood there with widened eyes.  I walk back over to Chanyeol, and kiss his lips.  "Okay~  You want to go to that tea party?  It's that time again~"  Aunt said.  I look at Chanyeol, and we both nod.  "Great~  Hop in the car~"  She said as she grabbed her flip flops and a hat. 

Chanyeol and I went to the car.  The same old car that we were in last time.  I felt the seats, they didn't change~  It feels like old times~ 

"Hey Chanyeol?"  I whisper.  "Yeah?"  He whispers back.  "Love you~"  I said.  He smiled.  "I love you too~"   He said holding my hand tight. 

We notice Aunt came out of the house, so, we stopped, and sat back in our chairs.  Aunt opened the door.  "This time, there will be a different game~  I'm still judging though~"  Aunt said as she started driving away from the house.

 





It took like 15-30 minutes to get there, just like last time. 

We walked into the building, I see al the elderly women that was there last time. 

We sat down at the same place, I am sitting next to the same woman too~ 

"Your marriage was great~"  The lady said.  I smiled.  "Thank you~  We have triplets now~"  I said to her.  "Really??"  She asked.  I nodded and took out my phone.

I was showing her all the pictures, even Xiumin and Qifan, Mother and Father, even Chanyeol~


"Excuse me~"  I said as I got up.  Chanyeol got up as well. We both walked to the bathroom.

"Hey~"  He said to me.  I pushed him against the wall.  "Hey~"  He said again. 

Chanyeol's Pov

He started to kiss me roughly,... You could probably hear us heavily breath outside the bathroom~  He held my hips, and got closer to me.  I put my arms around his neck...  All the sudden, the door opened.  We ripped apart.  It is a strong looking man, maybe in his 50's? 

"What are you two doing??"  He asked.  "K-kissing~"  I said to him.  "Hmm,... Well, that looked like it was going too deep, you should get married soon,..."  He said looking at himself in the mirror.  "Well, we kind of are married, like,... a year ago?"  I said to him.

"Oh..."  He said as he walked up to us. "Sorry about that then, but, the games are going to begin~  So,.."  He said as he walked out of the bathroom. 

After he left, Kris attacked my lips again.
 

Yeah, I am sorry, It was supposed to be longer, but,...
Ya know~
So,
Please tell me how you like it~

Also, EXOhunhanforeverxxx and I, we are in the making of a story~  I will send a link of it in a chapter once it is ready~
:D

Bye bye~  And Happy Thanksgiving~