Chapter 1

Chaos at Home
So, today we are at work.  I have this dizziness.  I don't want to tell Kris I am pregnant yet, I need to officially know when I go to the doctor later today.  I get up, and walk to the window.  I fan myself.  What is going on?  I go to ther thermostat and make it cooler inside.  I walk to my desk, and play with my pen.  What am I going to do?  I suddenly feel cold.   Oh don't say I have hot flashes, this would be bad.  So, I put it at a moderate tempature.  I then sit back down.

Though, I have noticed, Kris doesn't spend alot of time with me as he used to.  At the begining of our marriage, he was all over me.giving me all he can.  But now, he stays to himself.  I walk out of the door, over to his office.  I walk in, and his head shoots up.  I quickely close and lock the door without him noticing.

"What's up Yeollie?"  He asks as he gets his sleeping state off his face. 

I walk over to his desk, and sit on it, crossing my legs. "I am bored, I have no paper work to do right now."  I said to him. He stands up, and feels my leg.  He put it down gently.  He held my hips, and pulled me into his lap.

I put my arms around his neck, "So, why would you come here?"  He asked me, speaking lip on lip.  "Because, I wanted you..." I feel his heated breathe on me. I close the gap, and kiss him.  His hand wanders under my dress shirt. Feeling anywhere and everywhere. Letting out a couple of laughs, I open his mouth, ad put my toungue in there.  His hand on my back wandered down.

Feeling all the way down to my booty. 

All the sudden, there was a knock at the door.  I finished kissing him, and walked over to the door, unlocking it.  I open it, and Mr. He bowed, so did I.  "Mr. Wu?"  He asked as he looked at me.  "Please, just call me Chanyeol.  It could get confusing."  I said to him.  He nodded, and looked at me.  "How is your Dizziness?  What level?"  He asked me.  I though about it a little.  "Mhh,.. Now? I think it is a four."  I said as I look at Kris, and give him a wink.  I can see blush on his cheeks as he looks out the window, then at his hands. 


I walk into my office, and sit down.  Mmh, that did feel good.  I looked at my coffee cup.  Oh how I wish I could have some.  But, today, I go to the doctor.  And it isn't any regular visit, it is a full check up.  Kris will be suprised.  The doctor is very harsh, he makes me hurt in my .  Even though, it's not supposed to.  I wonder if I am pregnant?  Or?  Am I not?


I walk to my desk, scrolling down files on my laptop.  I notice a note back when.  I read it.  "I love you babe. Never forget that. --Kris" 

Man, why do I love him so much?  I sit back in my chair as I play with a pen.  I hear the door open.  I look up from my desk.  I see Kris.

He walked to my desk.  "Are you ok?  I mean, you look as though you are going to throw up."  He asked me.  I shake my head.  "I am fine."  I said as I stood up.  He looked at me with a smirk. 

He started to kiss me.  Feeling up and down my back.  "Alright, c'mon, we need to get to the hospital."  He said to me pulling me out of the office, and inside the elevator. 

"So, uhm you've been puking every morning?"  He asked me.  I reply with a hum.  "Are you pregnant?"  He asked me.  The thought of being pregnant made me blush.  "I have no idea."  He said to me.  "We can try?"  He said as he turned off the elevator and backed me into the wall.  "We can do this at Home"  I said.

I tried to find his phone.  He held my hands, and put them at my head level.  He starts kissing me.  I was going to kick him, so, I put my knee in the air.  He laughed.  "Ok."  He said as he makes the elevator move again. 

We walk out of the elevator, and we go into the lobby.  We sat down really quick.  I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.  "B-B bring me to the bathroom, now!"  I said at Kris.  He nodded, and picked me up bridal style over to the nearest bathroom.  Which wasn't far.

I hugged the toilet while doing what I needed to do. 

After I was done, I washed my mouth out with water.  "Are you ok?"  He asked me as he held my stomach.  I nodded, and went to the door.  I opened, it, and started walking towards the door.

~~~~

We arrived at the hospital.  We checked in, and sat down in the waiting room.  I look around, there are is a woman having a baby in here arms, it doesn't look more than two months old.  "Congratulations ma'am!  Did it hurt?"  I asked.  She smiled at me.

"Yes, wait, are you saying, you are pregnant?"  She asked me as she laughs.  I blushed.  "I don't know..."  I smiled.  "Well, one tip, if you are pregnant, you will wake up almost every morning puking.  A way to stop that would be-" She was explaining, but my name was called.  "I am so sorry ma'am, I need to go!"  I said as I got up and bowed. "Well, good luck!"  She said as we walked to a room.

I sat on the table, waiting for my doctor to come in.  I am really bored.  "Hey, why the bored face?" Kris asked me. 

I smiled at him. "Nothing."  I said as he walked up to me.  I laughed as he held my hand.  "If he says you aren't pregnant, you still wanna try?"  He asked me.  I blushed, I can sense it.  We hear a knock on the door.  Kris sits down.  "Come in!"  I said.

There was my doctor, tall, skinny, a bit muscular, no glasses, and orangish brown hair. 

"Alrighty, you mus be Yifan."  The doctor said having his hand out.  "Call me Kris."  He said as he shook his hand.  "Alright, now, what are you here for?  The workers back there never told me."  He said having his clipboard out. 

I told him all my symptoms, and he wrote all of them down.  "Alright, seems to me, you are pregnant."  He said to me.  Kris's eyes lit up.  I can tell he wants to jump out of his seat screaming.  "And since you are pregnant, I will not do a full check up on you.  Just basic.  Don't want anything to go wrong, now, do we?"  He said as he looks at me with a death glare. 

After he is done checking everything, he took his leave.  I will come back in a month to see my progress. Kris hugged me.  "You happy Krissie?"  I asked.  "Of course!"  He said to me as he kisses me as like he hasn't in forever. 

"You love me then?"  I asked him.  He looked at me.  "When have I said I don't?  I always love you!"  He said to me. 


~~~~

~~~To be Continued~~~
How do you like it so far?  I know, short, but, hey, it's the first chapter!  The first chapter of Lonely was less than 700 words!  I think.
Please, feel free to comment! :D
Bye bye!