Chapter 2

Together

"Bye! Love you! Have a great day! "My mom yelled as I was getting out of the car.  I went inside and took out my schedule.  I looked around until I found the correct room, A105, homeroom. Let's do this. I walked in and sat in the back of the classroom. I saw a group of 6 guys,  talking and laughing. I wonder who they are. I saw a group of what seemed to be the "popular and athletic" girls.  I rolled my eyes and sink in my seat. I realized that I wasn't going to fit in like how I didn't fit in at my old school. I realized this when I was depressed about my sister's death, and it became another reason I cut, other than my sister dying. I sighed.

"Okay, everyone take a seat!" The teacher yelled. He startes role call.  Hearing 'persent' or 'here' after each name he called, looking up to see who was who. I looked at each kid doing the same, matching names and faces. Apparently,  the 6 boys are Kim Wonshik, Jung Taekwoon, Cha Hakyeon, Lee Hongbin, Han SangHyuk, and Lee Jaehwan.  They also preferred to be called Ravi, Leo, N, Hongbin, Hyuk, and Ken.

***DING DING DING***

Everyone got up and went to there next class. I opened up my schedule.  Let's see...what do I have next?  I have math next.

***Lunch Time***

I grabbed my lunch and went to the cafeteria. I found an empty table and sat down.  I popped my earbuds in,  put my ipod on shuffle and started to eat my sandwich. Oddly, I felt a group of people's presence. I looked up and to my surprise, it was Ken, Leo,  Hyuk,  Hongbin,  Ravi, and N.

"Do you mind if we sit here?" Ravi asked with a deep husky voice.  I nodded and the 6 boys sat down. I continued eating and I noticed that people were staring.  I rolled my eyes and to be honest, I didn't really care that they were staring. The guys were awkwardly quiet for most of lunch.

"So... I'm N. This is Ken, Hongbin, Ravi..." N said breaking the silence.

"I know." I said interrupting him. He had a confused look on his face. "I'm Kim Haru. I'm in your homeroom." I said looking at what song was playing on my ipod. I got up, threw out my trash, and left to go to my next class I had.

***End of the day***

I walked outside and got in my mom's car.

"How was your first day?" My mom asked. I the radio.

"Good I guess," I replied flipping through the stations.

"Make any friends?" she asked too enthusiastic.

"Yeah," I replied which was a total lie.  I turned off the radio and put my earbuds in.  When we got home, my dad asked the same questions. Yesh, parents.....  I went to my room ans started my homework.  I got side tracked by my thoughts. It hit me that the 6 boys were in all my classes. Hmmmm.. I shrugged and got back to my homework.

***Earlier That Day***

(Leo's POV)

"Let's go,  we should get going," N said signaling for them to follow him.  I started to walk with N, along with Ravi, Hyuk, Hongbin, and Ken.  I realized that I forgot my math notebook.

"Oh, I forgot my math notebook. Go. I'll see you tomorrow, " I told them. They nodded and we started to walk in opposite directions.  I checked my locker and the last class I was in which was science.  No luck, I was on my way to the cafeteria. Maybe I left it there.  While I was walking,  I found it in the hallway.

"Must've dropped," I said to myself.  I picked it up and started to walk away when I heard the most beautiful piano playing. I became determined to find the source of the music. I walked to the instrument room,  because that was a no brainer. If it wasn't coming from there, than it would most likely to be coming from thw auditorium, which also had a piano.  As I walked closer to the instrument room, I was about to open the door to see who was playing the amazing music when I stopped myself.  I thought about it and realized I shouldn't disturb them, also, I didn't want the music to stop. I sat down next to the door and listened. The music told a story.

***30mins later***

The music stopped and I got up. I took out my phone to see what time it was.

'3:30pm'

"Shoot, I gotta go,  my mom must be really worried," I said. I started to run home.

(No one's POV)

The door opened and Haru came out, textbooks in hand.  She saw a figure move quickly.  She shrugged it off, thinking it was nothing.  Haru closed the door, went outside,  got in her mom's car and drove home.