Chapter 10

Together

Warning: Thoughts of suicide occur in this chapter. If you are sensitive about this topic, need not you read this. You have been warned.


***2AM***

(Pilot's POV)

"AHHHHHHH!" Everyone screamed in panic.

"PLEASE REMAIN CALM!" the flight attendants yellled. "Please sit in your seats and buckle up," a flight attendant said over head. Everyone did as instructed. I sent out a distress signal. I took a deep breath. The storm is too strong and I feel our engines will give out on us. There is a slim chance we'll survive.  I told the co-pilot to take control. I got up and peaked in and saw all the passengers' with tears from fear on their faces. I saw a lady using the emergency phone. I wonder who she was calling. I sat back down. Tears started to flow from my eyes.

"I tired my best.... and I failed.... I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry, " I took the wheel and aimed for the ocean. We're over working the engines and they will probably explode.... at least no one else will get hurt. I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry....." I said closing my eyes.

 ***6AM***

(Haru's POV)

I woke up early so I could see my parents. I made breakfast and watched TV.

*BEEP. .....BEEP.......BEEP*

I got up to see who left a voicemail.

"Haru... the plane ....is... is crashing.... I don't know if we'll....make it out....alive.... we love you...see you later..... goodbye," my mom said. Tear started to fall, I looked at the TV.

"We interrupt this program to notify flight 624 has crashed in the Yellow Sea. The flight was coming from Tokyo and was supposed to land at 6 AM. At 2 AM, there was a distress signal received from  the plane. More information to come later... back to--" the news lady said, but I turned off the TV.  Tear streaming down my face, I walked to the bathroom and sat on the floor, in silence, crying, listening to the pouring rain, I got up and went into my parent's closet. I grabbed it and went back to the bathroom. I stood there, looking at my reflection.

"I'm only allowed to use this in extreme emergency.....well. ..... I guess this is an emergency, " I told myself.

***Leo's house, 6AM***

(No one's POV)

Leo got up and stretched, walking downstairs.

"Morning," Mrs. Jung said handing Leo his breakfast.

"Morning," he replied half awake.

"What's wrong?" Leo asked his mother, who  was looked as if she was going to cry.

"A plane crashed...... in the Yellow Sea" Mrs. Jung said trying not to let a tear escape.  Leo dropped his chopsticks, grabbed his phone and  shoved on his shoes.

"I'll be right back!" Leo yelled running out the door. He ran to Haru's house as fast as he possibly could.

 ***Haru's house***

(Haru's POV)

I looked in the mirror to see a sad, crying, scared girl holding a gun to her head, she couldn't do it though, pull the trigger I mean. I removed the gun from my head and sat on the floor, curled up in a ball. I sat and cried silently and listened to the rain hit the window. I heard the front door creak and heard someone coming upstairs. I didn't know what to think, but if it was a robber or something,  I have  a gun to protect me. I looked up to see Leo, with a concerned and scared look on his face, I dropped the gun, ran up, and fell into his open arms.

"I couldn't do it... I couldn't pull the trigger, " I whispered. All I could do was cry... and cry.. and cry some more.

"But if you did, I would've lost you, my world, my everything, " Leo said comforting me. "I heard what happened..... I'm sorry," he said rubbing my back. "Shhhh...." Leo said. He started to hum as he comforted me. "Everything will be okay. You have me....Ravi....Ken....Hongbin.....N and Hyuk... we'll be here for you you know," Leo said sweetly. I nodded. The tears started to dry as I calmed down.

"You look pale, let's get you some food," Leo said. We went downstairs and he made ramen.

"Thanks," I said as he put the food in front of me. "Aren't you gonna eat something?" I asked as Leo sat down across from me. He shook his head.

"I already had breakfast, " Leo replied. After I finished eating, we went to the living room and sat in silence. I rested my head on Leo's shoulder,

7:30AM

The clock read. There was a knock on the door. I got up to see who it was.