Chapter 9

Together

I walked into the cafeteria and sat down with my boys.

"So! How did we do?" N asked practically throwing himself on the lunch table.

"The dance was good, I just think it would be better to a different beat," I said. Hongbin and Ken nodded.

"You two were really good," Ravi said.

"Thanks," I said sheepishly. Leo nodded.

 ***After school***

I got Into the car, my mom had a smile ear to ear.

"Great news!" My mom said joyfully.

"What is it?" I asked.

"So you know how your father and I had an idea for an anime about the protagonist getting stuck in a video game and it's in the near future," my mom explained.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Our boss called and they pitched it to our company in Japen and they loved it!" My moms said almost jumping out of her seat.

"Congrats," I said smiling.

"Tomorrow and Sunday, your father and I will be in Tokyo to help the writers, our flight leaves at 10AM," my mom finished.

"Cool! Make sure you take LOTS of pictures," I said.

"Of course," my mom said. When we got home, my dad couldn't stop smiling.

"Congrats dad," I said hugging him.

"Thanks," he replied.

***Tomorrow morning***

I got out of bed, went to the bathroom then went downstairs. In the living room were my parents' suitcases already to go.

"I love you!" My dad said huggig me. He walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm putting the suitcase cases in the car," he yelled to my mom. My dad started to grab suitcases.

"Okay!" My mom yelled back. My dad went to load the car with suitcases. My mom came downstairs.

"We'll only be gone for 2 days," my mom said hugging me.

"I love you! Byeeee!" My mom said grabbing the rest of the packed things.

"I love you!" I replied.  My mom left and I closed the door.

"Well... I've got nothin to do.... hmmmm..." I said grabbing my phone. I made a group convo with N, Hongbin, Hyuk, Leo, Ken, and Ravi.

'Wanna hang out?' Sent.

'Yea' Ravi, N and ken replied.

'Sure' Hongbin and Hyuk answered.

'Ok' Leo replied.

'Cool, meet me at the park near my house' I sent.

***At the park***

"Ahaha! I win!" Hyuk yells throwing his arms up in the air in victory. I sat on the swings next to Leo.

"Hey," I said catching my breath.

"Hi," Leo mumbled. Ravi, Hongbin, Hyuk and Ken sat on the remaining swings, then N sat on Ravi's lap.

"So...uhhhhhh.... wanna go to my house?" I asked. They all nodded and we walked to my house, They took off their shoes and sat on the couch.

"I'll make dinner," I said walking to the kitchen.

"So... er... are your parents out?" Hongbin asked.

"Yeah, business trip,  They'll be back from the airport by 7AM," I said.

"Ah," Hongbin replied nodding.

 ***30mins later***

"Sorry it took so long. Dig in," I said as they sat down.

"Woah!" Hyuk said.

"Smells good," Ravi said grabbing some kimchi with his chopsticks.

***After eating***

"Daebak," Ravi said.

"Thanks," I said smiling.  I looked outside and saw it was raining. I had always loved the rain. It was relaxing and it made me sleepy. I saw Grace sleeping on the ledge of the window, I giggled.

"Well, I better get going," N said. They nodded.  We waited in the living room until N's mom came.

"Thanks!" They said at the same time. They waved and left.

"Byeeeeeeee!" I yelled waving. I closed the door and sat on the couch.  I shivered from the cold, got up and closed the windows.


NOTE: What was underlined was NOT my idea. It is the basic plot of "Sword Art Online" (anime).