Chapter 8

Together

As Leo sang, I would play and occasionally sing harmonies. We ran through the song a couple of times to get a feel for the song. "Whatcha think?" I asked as I cracked my knuckles.

"Beautiful, " he said hugging my waist.

"You wrote the lyrics without even knowing it," I said giggling a little. "I love you," I said kissing him. My arms s around Leo's neck.

He stopped kissing to say, "I love you too." I hugged him tight. I let go of Leo because I heard a car. I went over to the window and saw it was my parents. I rolled my eyes.

"Great..... time for more embarrassment, " I said opening the door. Leo started to softly chuckle. My parents walked inside.

"Hi Leo!" My mom said. He bowed. Leo got up and got his things.

"I better get going," he said.

"Oh.. okay, bye!" My mom said.  I stood holding the door open, he walked upto me.

"Bye, see you tomorrow, " Leo said softly.  He hugged me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.  He mouthed 'I love you'. I mouthed 'I love you too' and he left. I closed the door and went into the dining room and sat at the table.

"Are you and Leo dating yet?" My mom asked.

"Maybe... and what do you mean by 'yet' ?" I said.

"Finally!" My mom said throwing her arms up. "I knew you two would make a cute couple.... ha! Now your father owes me $10,"my mom continued.  I sighed and went upto my bedroom. I took out the letter and kept rereading it until I memorized it. This is the start of a beautiful relationship

***Art class; Day the project is due***

"Okay, who would like to go first?" Mrs. Choi asked, N was the only one raising his hand. Hyuk and N got up from their chairs and put muskc on. As they were dancing, I was trying to learn it. By the time they were finished,  I learned the part of the dance when the chorus was. You would have your hand on your head then move your head in different directions while bending your knees slightly when you moved your head. When they finished, everyone clapped. Hyuk and N bowed and sat back down. "Who would like to go next?" Mrs. Choi paced and looked around.  I grabbed Leo's hand and squeezed it. Mrs. Choi pointed to Leo and I. We had to set up my electronic piano that was normally in my room. I pulled up 2 chairs and he and I sat down. I started ti play. While we were singing, I forgot that we were performing for the class. When we were done, Leo and I looked at each other, getting lost in each others eyes,  just him and I. The class was clapping and cheering. We moved the piano aside then stood in front of the class, hand in hand, we bowed and sat back down. I rested my head on Leo's shoulder as Ravi, Ken and Hongbin set up. They had 3 esiles and drapes over there artwork. Each of them put their hand on the drap.

"3....2...1," Hongbin said as they pulled the drape, revealing a drawing of a robot head, the same robot head with a twist that is Ravi's own and an edit of them together.  Ken explained how he designed the robot drawing. The class cheered and other groups went.

"How do you think we did?" I asked Leo.

"It doesn't matter,  as long as we're together, " Leo whispered sweetly into my ear.

"Forever," I replied. We hugged each other.

"Awwww," all the girls, including Mrs. Choi, said. I let go and put my hand on my face which was turning red. I sighed and sat awkwardly with Leo's hand in mine.

***DING DING DING ***

"We'll finish the presentations tomorrow, " the teacher said as everyone got there stuff and left for lunch.