Alternate Ending

Together

(No one's POV)

Haru and Leo were on their way back to Haru's house. They were waiting at a red light which seemed to take forever to change to green when suddenly

BAM!

A wreckless driver crashed into the passenger's side, head on . Because of the force,  Leo slammed his head against the window and everything became dizzy to him , soon he fell unconscious. The window shatter causing glass to pierce Haru's leg and arm. She felt an even worse pain in her leg . She was loosing too much blood and everything became blurry. She heard muted sirens. Everything was turning black,  until she closed her eyes.

*** 2 dys later; hospital, 11:45 PM ***

Haru slowly peeled her eyes open. What...happened? She looked around. Leo.... Her breath became heavier. He was on the bed next to her. Haru slowly sat up even though she was in extreme pain. She reached over to his bed and his head. Leo squeezed his eyes closed and then slowly opened them. Unknowingly, both Leo and Haru started to silently cry. He held her hand as she gently caressed his cheek. They were both hooked up to machines with mulitple wires. They sighed. 

*** 1yr later ***

N, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk sat under the cherry blossom tree. It was a nice day, the sun was out, but the wind made it so it wasn't too hot. That decided that would meet up with old friends. They had a silent picnic as they all were lost in their own thoughts. Today was a bitter reminder of a tragedy that they lived though. They began to tell stories and laughter arose. Hours passed and the sun began to set. One by one they left leaving N. He hugged his legs and stared at the sunset. He heavily sighed. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung..." It was Hyuk. N looked at him. His eyes were tear filled. Hyuk sat down next to him.

"I miss them too... I know it's a lot tougher for you... but I'm here for you... We're here for you... We'll get through this together.." Hyuk softly said while rubbing N's back. Hyuk stood up and offered his hand.

"Come on.. it's getting late."

"I'll meet you in the car..." Hyuk nodded and began his walk out of the cemetery.

N waited till Hyuk was out of sight and pull out the flowers that were behind his ears and placed one on each of his friends' grave. 

Azaleas.

"See you in the next life..." N whispered wiping his tears and plodding to Hyuk's car.


 

WOW... sorry that took way too long to finish :P

No excuses though. Honestly I just haven't had the motivation to finish it... but I might as well finished what I started.

 

Thanks so much for reading!