Chapter 11

Together

I opened the door to find N, Hongbin, Hyuk, Ken, and Ravi.

"We heard what happened...... are you okay?" N asked. They formed a group hug around me and even Leo got up to join the hug.

"Yeah..... I'm okay," I said. They stopped hugging and I sat back down on the couch, the guys followed. I the news to see if they found anything out.

"Regarding flighr 624, they found that the engines were being overworked.  In theory, the engines, along with the rest of the plane, exploded. People are doing their best to figure out what exactly happened. As soon as we know, we will tell you," the reporter said. A tear escaped my eye as the reporter was finishing. Ravi got up and sat next to me. He wiped the tears escaping from my eyes.

"Thanks Wonshik," I said. I got up and went to the kitchen. I came back with coffee for Leo,  hot tea for N, iced tea for Hongbin and hot chocolate for Ken, Ravi, Hyuk and me.

"Thanks," they said when I handed them their drink. As soon as each of them finished their drink, they left. Leo was the last to finish their drink, he got up to out his mug in the sink, but I grabbed his wrist.

"Stay..... Please, " I softly said.

"I'll be right back, " Leo said putting his mug in the sink, he left. Ten minutes later, I heard a knock on the door and got up, it was Leo. He had 2 duffle bags and his backpack.  I looked at him  confused. "Thought you may be lonely, " Leo said sweetly. "Mind if I stay for a while?" He asked giving me an eye smile, I smiled and showed him the guest bedroom.  He put his stuff down. Grace came into the room, trotting along to see what was going on. When she saw Leo, she went upto him and started to rub against his legs. He picked up the fluffy kitten and she started to purr. I sighed and looked outside, the rain stopped and the sun began to peak out of the clouds.  Leo reluctantly put Grace down and we went downstairs. I got my iPod and earbuds and Leo sat down on the couch. I put my iPod on shuffle, sat at the piano and began to play. I played alot in minor chords and played whatever. Hours passed until we decided to eat. After we ate, I washed the dishes,

"Can I just....uh..." I said. He nodded. "Thanks, I'll be on the hill," I said. I grabbed me iPod, hoodie, and phone and left.

***1hr later***

I heard the sound of foot steps and sat upright to see Leo, he was holding a blacket.

"Here," he said drapping the warm blacket over me. Leo sat down next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder. I sighed.

"You know....the stars..... they seem so free, giving light to the world... but...... they're surrounded by darkness..... I don't know..... come on....." I said. We got up. I started walking away when I felt Leo grab my wrist. He spun me around and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes as tears started to run down my eyes. It was a deep, sweet kiss. We pulled back. Leo hugged me tightly and I rested my head on his board chest. I looked into the sky and saw a shooting star.

"It'll be okay," Leo whispered in my ear. He rubbed my back, I closed my eyes and let the tears fall.

"Let's go in," I said. Leo nodded and we went inside.


NOTE: What is underlined is NOT my idea. It was based off a quote by Tablo (Epik High).