Final, Chapter 13

Together

A/N: I'm so sorry about how long its been since I updated! ㅠㅠ sorry to keep anyone waiting. (I wonder if anyone actually is waiting this to update LOL)


 

(No one's POV)

Haru and Leo were on there way back to Haru's house. They were waiting at a red light which seemed to take forever to change to green when suddenly

BAM!

A wreckless driver crashed into the passenger's side, head on . Because of the force,  Leo slammed his head against the window and everything became dizzy to him , soon he fell unconscious. The window shatter causing glass to pierce Haru's leg and arm. She felt an even worse pain in her leg . She was loosing too much blood and everything became blurry. She heard muted sirens. Everything was turning black,  until she closed her eyes.

***2 days later; hospital, 6:30PM***

(Haru's POV)

I opened up my eyes, everything was blurry, but I saw 6 figure. When my eyes focused,  the mysterious figures were Leo, Ken, Hongbin, Ravi,  N and Hyuk.  They were talking. Leo noticed I was awake and nudged Ravi and N. They stopped talking and stared at me . I sat up right and rubbed my eyes. Leo's eyes started to form tears. I opened my arms.

"Come here..." I said.  Leo walked over and we were reunited.  I heard thr door open and the nurse came in.

"Oh! Your awake! You must be hungry. I'll get you some dinner," the nurse said. She left and closed the door. A few minutes later, she came back with ramen and a small bowl of rice.

"Here sweetie," she said handing me the tray.

"Thank you," I said. She left and I began to eat. After I finished, I examined my body to see the damage. My right arm had what looked like cuts going up my arm and my right leg, I had a long vertical cut going from above my ankle bone upto the bottom of my knee.

"So.... errr.... what happened?" I asked.

"As you know,  it was a car crash. The window shattered causing the cuts on your arm and a piece if metal broke off and cut your leg. That's what the nurse told us," Hongbin explained.

"The person was suicidal.  I was talking to the police yesterday and they said that they found evidence of depression and plans the kill himself 2 days ago, when the accident happened," Ravi said. Leo and I looked at each other.

"There is something I haven't told you guys.... something you should know," I said. I explained when I tried to kill myself and how Leo stopped me. I sighed. "It's okay," Ken said rubbing my back. "You know, I've learned a lot in the past few months. I've learned not to give up, to keep going," I said lightening the mood. The door opened and my doctor came in.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Good," I said smiling.

"Here, put this on before and after you get a shower for 2 weeks," she said handing me a bottle that looked much like lotion. "It will help your injuries not become infected. There will be scars though," she continued.

"Okay," I said taking the bottle from here.

"Other than that, you may go," she finished.

"Okay, thank you," I said. She left and the nurse came in with my clothes.

"Here are your clothes. I washed them for you," she said handing me my clothes.

"Thank you," I said taking the stack of clothes. She left. I sat there, staring at the 6 boys.

"Out," I said pointing to the door. One by one they left. Once they left, I looked at my cuts. I started to trace over the long jagged one on my leg, I sighed and began to change. After I finished changing, I fixed my messy bed head. I folded the hospital dress, placed it on the bed, grabbed me phone and left. The 6 boys were waiting for me outside the door. We left the hospital and walked to the car

"Wait.... what about the hospital bill?" I asked.

"Your Aunt Lin said she'll take care of it," N said.

"You talked to my aunt? " I asked a bit wierded out.

"We met your entire family! .... they're nice people," Ken said.

"Thanks...." I said even more weirded out . Ken dropped Leo and I off at my house.

"I'm gonna get a shower, " Leo said walking into the bathroom.

"Okay," I replied. I grabbed a blanket and draped it around myself.  I walked to the hill and sat down. I looked at the glistening stars.  I felt someone staring at me.

"I figured you'd be here," Leo said.

"It helps me clear my mind," I said. He came up and back hugged me, his arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder. A shooting star passed.

"Make a wish," Leo whispered in my ear. I turned around and kissed him,  a soft and sweet kiss.

"My wish already came true," I said.

"Together?" I asked.

"Forever, " Leo said. We hugged each other tightly.

"I love you," he whispered sweetly.

"I love you too ," I said. My arms s around Leo's neck and he pulled me into a gentle, warm kiss.


So this is the last chapter :)

I hope you enjoyed reading!

There will be an alternate ending so be on the look out for that!

Thank you so much for the support and please look out for more stories!