Chapter 2 : Accidentally Became Enemy

Slowly Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I start my day with staring the ceiling blankly . My body felt so heavy so I didn't want to get up . I rolled to the right , to the left and sat up . I grabbed my phone and saw that I received a message . It's from Evelynn . What does this girl want ? 

 

From : Lyn :)

 

Hey , girl . Wanna hang out today ? My pay . We can get Ava . Reply if you want . Okay . Love you ~

 

This girl , really . Really lucky because she have her father gave her a car . A Lamborghini Aventador . Whoo , man . Such a expensive car . But the problem is she is too outgoing . She hang out until she really enjoyed it . But her studies are better than you thought . Don't think her as a lazy girl . (A : Really ?) Shut up , author . I dont talk to you . I'm talking to the readers . (A : Okay , sorry for interupt) Oh okay . Back to the story . I get up and take a shower . While wearing a bathroom gown , I sat on the bed , replying to Evelynn's message . Later , I opened my wardrobe and search for my dress that I usually used to hang out with the two . (Look at the multimedia) Pretty , isn't it ? I love it because it's comfortable to wear . Suddenly , my phone received a message . 

 

From : Lyn :)

 

Okay , I will fetch you in an hour . 

 

AN HOUR ? Ohmygod . So I better not wear the dress first . I went downstairs and ate the breakfast that my mom made . There's no maid in the house because my dad thinks they are troublemaker . Whoo ~ Tell me now now now ~ That's Hyuna and Hyunseung . Not that Troublemaker . My parent went to the company even in weekends . Well , busy businessman and businesswoman . I often alone in this mansion and I can only see them in the midnights and breakfasts time . If there's only a few work to do , they will back home in dinner time . I cooked frice rice for myself . I ate then I cleaned all the dishes . I was quite shocked when I heard the honk-honk sound from Evelynn's car outside . In my bathroom gown , I went outside and invited them to go inside while I prepared myself . They went in and sat at the living room . I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door in case they want to come in . I will not let them . I don't like it when people saw my room in any time . I don't hide anything like ... you know , right ? Think yourself , I don't wanna say it . I applied light makeup amd wore the dress . I patted my head myself as a finishing touch to my preparation . 

 

I locked the door , the gate and Evelynn started her engine . We went to the shopping mall in the city which I dosen't have any interest of the name . Evelynn parked her car and locked it . We walked in and stopped at Starbucks to buy some coffee for ourselves . "I would like Chocolate Latte" Ava said . "Emmm , Ice Cappucino for mine and you ?" Evelynn asked me . "Just Ice Americano please" I replied . Evelynn paid as she promised . Then we sat at a circle table . We talk about problems and some funny story like Shinyoung fell on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter