Chapter 1 : My Life

Slowly Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun shines really bright that can burn our eyes , ohmygod . It's so hot in here . "Jihyun ! Are you awake now ? It's been years we wait for you to wake up." Mom said . Such a liar . Yes , im a sleepyhead but i didnt snore . Im a good girl okay ?

 

Oh , before I forgot , Im Jung Jihyun ! Nice to meet you ! :) Im still going to school . My parents own a worldwide company which is really rich . Eventhough I dont wanna to say it , my family are somewhat famous cause of the business . Dont be jealous . XD Back to the story .

 

"Jihyun ! Ppalli ! Come down !" Mom yelled from downstairs . "Yes , im coming after shower !" I replied . I sit on the bed , looked at my phone and saw the clock . IT'S ALREADY 6.30 A.M !!! The school gate closes at 7.00 so I hurry up , take a shower , put dress up and run downstairs . I take some fries that my mom fried for breakfast and get the shoes . "Come and sit first , Jihyun-ah" Dad said . "She's already late , goodbye honey !" Mom talk to me . I walk out of the door and close the door carefully in order not to make my daddy angry . I saw Evelynn and Ava outside of my house . They look angry somehow .

 

"Yah , Jung Jihyun ! Di you know how long we waited for you ?!" Evelynn said . "Evelynn , dont be mad . Maybe she have a problem earlier ." Ava said . "Sorry guys , I forgot to set the alarm up again ." I said while walking to the car that Evelynn got for her birthday . So lucky . Evelynn drive her car to the school . On our way there , Ava broke the silence . "Evelynn , have you finished Math's homework ?" Evelynn nodded . 

 

We arrived at school about 5 minutes later . Luck is on our side . The gate is still open . Yay ! We entered the gate and Evelynn parked her car at the parking lot . We get out of the car and some students look at us and followed us . Not to brag but my friends and I are popular because this school was under my company . 

 

When we on our way to the class , Woo Hyerin and her friends stopped us . "Look who's here" Hyerin said . "Haha , bit*hes !" Hyekyung laughed . "Want me to call discipline teacher ? Hey you , you just curse in this building and the person you cursed is me . The daughter of Jung's Company . Do you know that ?" Jihyun bragged . Hyerin and her friends scared and ran away . Ava signalled us to go to the class quickly .

 

My class is accompanied by 10 students only , 5 girls 5 boys which is quite boring . 3 minutes later , Miss Hara came in to our class . She called out our name to check our attendance . When she done called our name , she said to us that there will be 12 boys coming into our class . 12 ?! Are you serious ?! That's so many of them . Are they a gang or what ? "In minutes , they will be coming , so treat t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter