Character Definition

Slowly Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Jihyun - a highschool girl with blonde hair , tall like a model . Ladylike and sometime can be very tomboyish . A not-very smart girl . The student headmistress . The only daughter of Jung Seungyoon and Jang Jooyeon . A bit foul-mouthed . Loves to tease peoples . Often broken-hearted on small things . 

 

Evelynn Kim - A multicolored haired girl . She always change her hair colour . A foul-mouthed , crazy and violent type . Sometimes can be very foolish . The dorm head . Third child of Kim Dong Eun and Song Na Eun . Sweet , y , romantic , casual and always with Kai . Cannot cook . Always seen with Ava .

 

Han Jieun - Brown-haired girl . A straight-A girl . A librarian . The second daughter of Han Jaehee and Lee Mieun . A lady with many advices and always sticks to Shauna . Likes sweet moments and Lady Gaga but dislike cheesy imagination like Jihan and Ava always tell her .

 

Ava Park - Dark-brown haired girl and likes being crazy . Always complain and tell jokes . Likes cooking and dislikes Evelynn's cooks . Close to Evelynn . The second daughter of Alexander Park and Shin Jaekyung . Her father is an English man who is married her mother who is a Korean .

 

Song Jihan - A black-haired girl . The only daughter of Song Junki and Park Inna . A silent girl before and after what Evelynn and Ava taught her , she became a foul-mouthed and loud . She always tell some cheesy imaginations to Jieun . Always seen wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter