Chapter 5 : Hating Increasing

Slowly Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys ! :) I'm at school now . Recess time though . Ava and Shauna bought the foods as usual , Evelynn , em , I don't know where she has went . Kai was missing too . So , the two must be together . While we were eating , Chanyeol signalled Ava to sit near him , Kris also do the same to Shauna . So , I'm alone . Suddenly , Chen moved and sat infront of me . Baekhyun glared and teased Chen . Is he pretending or something ? About yesterday , I don't want to think of it . Then , Chen talked .

"Are you okay , honey ?" he said .

"Honey ?"

"Yes ." he said with a wink .

Cute ! "Yes , I'm okay ."

"Have you done your homework ?"

"Yess . You ?"

"Done . I think so . Here ." he gave me spoon of ice cream and want to feed me . I afraid that Baekhyun will see this . Is it okay ? Anyway , I just let him feed me and open my mouth . He fed me with a smile on his face . How can I not accept that ?

Baekhyun's POV

I don't like this really . I'm fine with Chen when he sat infront of Jihyun but then he try to feed her . She accepted which I feel hurt and jealous . I stood up and walked away straight to the toilet . I saw myself in the mirror and ruffled my hair a bit . What's wrong with me . I thought . Am I falling for her ? No . She must hate me anyway . She behaved herself nice to me yesterday because of the planned marriage anyway . She must didn't like me . For sure , we didn't talk right now . Why did I feel bad about this ? Chen likes her ? Let him be . Why must I care about his feeling and Jihyun ? Jihyun isn't mine though . I stopped talking to myself and walked to the class . When I on my way to the class , I saw Ava and Chanyeol are changing phone numbers . Why ? Friends maybe . Or more than that . Then in the class , I saw Shauna and Kris , Kai and Evelynn are playing games . I sat with them but I wasn't being talked by them . They are playing and didn't realized that I'm here . So pitiful of me . I saw Chen and Jihyun sat together and talked with each other . Again . They must be really close though .

Chen's POV

Annyeong , Chen's here ^_^ ~ I'm talking to Jihyun now which make me feel really happy , what ? I don't know why but really , I'm happy right now . Just look at her smile , its make me smile too . She's so cute though . What ? What am I saying ? Did I just say that ? I don't know what is this feeling but it make me feel wanna be with her always . Is it love ? I don't know though . Haha ! Then Jihyun looked at Baekhyun who sitting other boys at the back . She stared him with a very sad look . Why ? Is there anything happen between the two ? I snapped my fingers infront of her face and called her name . Then , she looked at me and smiled . "Why , Chen-chen ?" she said with a cute pout . Wah , it made me blushed . "Nothing ." I answered embarassingly . Then Mr. Daehyun came in . He came in and told us to open book . He teached us Science . Okay I've to go now . I want to study .

----End of school time----

Jihyun's POV

I walked alone when I go out of my class . Evelynn and Kai went to shopping and date . So , Evelynn have to go and leave me alone . Shauna leave with Kris while Ava leave with Chanyeol who have their own car . So , I walked through the dark corridor to my office to call for our family's private driver , Mr. Wooyoung . Sounds like a 2PM member though . I called him and waited at the lobby . As I waiting , I realized that my pencil box was under the desk in the class . I've decided to gi back to the class and make myself more brave . When I arrived at the class , I saw that Kai and Evelynn not back home and they are kissing at the back of the class . KISSING . K.I.S.S.I.N.G . Which made me feel gross . I screamed as I suprised to see them two . They stopped .

"What are you doing just now ? Are you dating somehow ?" I yelled .

"Yes ," Evelynn said .

"But we dosen't want others to know ." Kai continued .

"It's fine . Let me get my pencil box and just continue your work ." I said and ran to my table . I got it and ran out of my class . Then , I heard some kissing sound out of the class . Because of disgusted , I walked away .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter