Chapter 4 : Unwanted Confront

Slowly Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Monday and the day . The day . Suprisingly , I woke up early this morning maybe because it's the day . I already dressed up in uniform and walked downstairs . I ate the bread which my mom made with chocolate and peanut jam which I quite like . I love it . I watched tv while waiting for the two come .

Minutes later , they arrived and shocked because I'm not late today . The two bring another girl that I don't where they got . I entered the car and sat with the girl .

"Jihyun , meet our new friend , Yoo Shauna . She is Evelynn's neighbour that just moves here last Saturday . So , today will be her first day ." Ava said .

"O , really ? Welcome , Shauna-ssi ." I said and offered a hand .

"Annyeonghaseyo , I'm Yoo Shauna . Nice to meet you , Jihyun-ssi ." she said .

"Just talk using unformal , so formal ." Evelynn said .

"Don't be bad on her , Evelynn-ah ." Ava said .

"It's fine ." Shauna said with a smile .

"Jihyun-ah , can you get her as our clasamate ? All of us are the same age though ." Evelynn said while focusing on driving .

"Okay , I'll try ." I said back .

"It's too boring , can I turn the radio on ?" Ava said .

"Go on ." Evelynn smiled .

Ava turned the radio on and EXO's Growl is being played . Evelynn and Ava screamed or a simple word that is 'fangirling' . Urghh , what's so good about EXO ? Yes , all of them are handsome but ... What's wrong with me ?!! Why did I feel angry easily ? Maybe of that .. that .. that boy . Oh , I almost forget about their visit this evening . I was expecting much , not that much , just a little .

I'm sure that her mother didn't tell him about me because my mother dosen't tell about me to her mother . How will his reaction be ? I'm suprised that we already infront of school . Evelynn-ah , are you drive that fast ? I let them go to the class first while I go to the office to sign Shauna's form .

Baekhyun's POV

In the class , I just looked outside the window , doing nothing while others doing their own thing . Kris is drawing , Suho is counting his money , Luhan and Sehun are sharing bubble tea , Chanyeol , Kai and Chen are exchanging jokes and laughing , Lay , Xiumin and D.O are watching Tao perform wushu at the back of the class . D.O approached me .

"Are you okay ?" he asked .

"Of course ." I said back while smiling at him .

"Okay then ." D.O go to the back of the class again and left me alone .

Then , I saw the girls coming . Evelynn , Ava and another girl that seems new . Anyway , where's Jihyun ? Wait . Am I searching for her ? What for ? I approached them .

"Hey , who's this ?" I said while pointing to the new girl .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter