Chapter 7 : More Friendship

Slowly Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV

I remembered that I have cried in the restroom earlier so I felt a little bad about it ? Wait , why would I ? Really , I felt bad because I shouted Baekhyun .

Flashback

We became silent and more silent . The noises from the cars on the ground were so annoying . Honks . Annoying .

"Hey , why did you let Chen fed you ?" he broke the silent .

"Why ? Can't he ?"

"He can but I felt a bit jealous about it ."

"Why are you jealous about that ?"

"It just ..."

"You're nothing to me . We're not couples , married or maybe even friends ."

"Please hear me first ."

"Sorry but no ."

"You can't do that infront of your soon-to-be husband okay ?"

"Okay ? Why did you even do the worse than me ? Huh ? Hugging with a sl*t like Hyerin ? Is she prettier ? Huh ?" a tear flow down my cheek and I walked to the restroom . Baekhyun was standing still like a rock at the balcony . I cried in the restroom .

End of flashback

Im sorry Baekhyun , I didn't meant it . But really it's you who make me feel this way . I think maybe Hyerin hugged him just to make me felt jealous ? Why would I ? Do I even care about it ? Huh . Then , a tear flowed down my cheeks and Mom saw it .

"Are you crying , honey ?" She asked . I nodded .

"Are you really okay , honey ? You don't looked well ." ... "Just sleep earlier and don't playing with your phone ."

I nodded and she smiled . Oh , one more thing . I forgot to tell you about this .

Flashback

I walked out the restroom and went to the table . I heard them talking about the wedding and the party after the wedding . We will hold our wedding which I really hate . Search for gown , dress and some accessories and venue . Aigoo . So many to do later . They already planned the whole thing . Why would they ? Did they do this on purpose ? No , it can't be . I felt better in the restroom and not bothering them out here . Then , Baekhyun's mom called me and invited me to be her talking partner at the balcony . Balcony again . It's too cold and can make us shiver . But what's wrong with his mom . Wore a upper-knee level dress and strapless in this weather . Is she have a superpower like his son's group ? Ah , anyway . His mom talked first .

"Are you okay , Jihyun ?"

"Ofcourse , aunty . Did I look troubled ?"

"No , but how is your and Baekhyun relationship right now ?"

"It is .." Before I managed to finish my sentence , she cut me off .

"It's not okay right ? Because I saw you cried when you two talked earlier . And now , he leaves first because of Taeyeon ."

"Did aunty know about this ?"

"Ofcourse I know , but it'll be alright , Jihyun-ah . Trust me ."

"Okay , Aunty ." I smiled and we went back to the table . I already thought that his mom was really supportive and really kind , not like his son . With attitude like that which can hurt us , I hate him .

End of flashback

That's what I want to tell you . I fell asleep in the limousine and sleep soundly .

"As I expected , she was very tired ." Mom said .

"Yeah , so you heard her snores ? I thought that I only the one who heard her snores . I heard it too . Poor daughter . She must have been really tired ." Dad answered and held Mom's hand .

They fell into silence and Dad started talking .

"Yeobo , do you want more kids ? My anaconda don't , my anaconda don't , my anaconda don't want nun unless you got buns , hun !"

"What ? What's up with you and that Nicki Minaj's song ? Yes , I know it's fantastic and brilliant but I've no big buns you know ." Mom answered .

"Oh my gosh , look at her ." Dad answered with hands at his mouth , covering it .

"Do you want to enjoy tonight ? Don't be noisy about this ." Mom said while placing his hands on Dad's thigh . Oooo , disgusting

"Ehem ~" Dad answered .

----5 minutes later----

We arrived and Mom wake me up with a smile plastered on her face . Em ? I wonder what she and Dad talked about in the limousine . I rushed to the bedroom and leave Mom and Dad outside and sleep . While I sleep , I thought I heard some weird noises in the house but I don't care . I want to sleep .

----5.00 a.m----

My alarm already started rung . I put Kara's Mamma Mia as my alarm tone . Not to reveal it but my mom loved this song and even watched the MV's once after another . She already searched the dance version first before me . What a fan . I'm sure that she was already cooking down there .

I went downstairs and suprised that I saw that my mom was nowhere seen . I peeked at outside a little bit because I think the house bell was rung . I thought it was a prank but there's a person outside amd pressing the bell . I went outside with moon shining really light . I saw a man that looked like he was older than me outside the gate . I opened the gate and he talked first .

"Annyeonghaseyo ~ My family and I just moved here this morning . Here , I give your family some rice cake ." He said .

"Oh , thanks . What's your name ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter