Chapter 3 : Devilish Request

Slowly Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV

 

I'm glad that today is Sunday . I don't wanna get up from the bed . I felt so lazy . I rolled right and rolled left and fell asleep .

 

Mom's POV

 

Hello , I'm Jihyun's mother , Jang Jooyeon . I'm pretty as you think . Not to admire myself . Sorry . (A : Haish , so girly eventhough has been old) So what , are you that young ? Sorry , readers . This author-nim really busybody about somebody else . I've made some pasta and iced americano for Jihyun . I've tried my best to make it . It's my first time making it though . Just reading the recipe last night . I hope it will be okay . I've a request for my daughter but I think now isn't the right time though . Please don't tell her . My husband is at the company . Doing some work . I want to go to the toilet . Excuse me . Hehe .

 

Jihyun's POV 

 

I managed to wake up somehow . I took a soothing shower and wore a casual look shirt and legging . When I see myself in the mirror , I rembered what happened yestarday . 

 

Flashback

 

I walked and stopped infront of Hush Puppies . Suddenly , Baekhyun came running then pulled my hand . He brought me to a cafe , which dosen't too much further from the store that I stopped earlier . He ordered us two Ice Americano which is my favourite . How did he know ? Even Evelynn and Ava don't know about this . The coffes arrived . "Sorry if I pulled you too hard earlier" he said . "Emm , nevermind . I don't mind ." I replied . "Hey , do you like one of us ?" he said again . What ? Did he just asked a sensitive and out-of-nowhere question ? And how did he got the idea and braveness to ask me this kind of question ? "What are you talking about ?" I replied back . 

 

"I just asked , not to flirt you okay ?"

 

"Asked ? Flirt ? I didn't say that you want to flirt me . Did I ? DID I ? I didn't want a person like you to flirt me . With a face like a ert ."

 

"ert you said ? You will get some anti fans soon ."

 

"So what ? Do you famous or something ? Like Lady Gaga ?"

 

"You don't know me ? You don't know us ? You don't know EXO ?"

 

"Yes , I know you and your friends but what EXO ?" 

 

"Search yourself and you will be shocked ."

 

"Shocked ? Why would I ?" Before we continued our fight , Kai , Luhan , Chanyeol and Chen came at us , running . 

 

"What happen ?" Chen said .

 

"He started it first ." I said .

 

"Nope , she started it ." Baekhyun denied .

 

"He ."

 

"She ."

 

"Just stop it both of you ." Chanyeol said .

 

"Whatever it is ." Kai said .

 

"A fight or anything that similar to it" Luhan said . I stood up and left the Iced Americano eventhough I loved it but it his pay so I left it . I bowed to the other three and walked away . I called Evelynn and ask her location . She and Ava is still at Chanel o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter