Chapter 9 : Boarding Mansion

Slowly Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV

Annyeonghaseyo !! Sorry for being too loud . This is what Lynn taught me . We explored the school times together and my boring and troubled private life . Huh ! I can't think straight because of the wedding thing . I hate it . As Ava stated last time , Headmistress Bom planned to make our school a boarding school . I hope no student will move out cause of the plan .

I told mom about it and she asked me "Don't you have a boarding mansion at the school that we told the engineers to make it ? This time we asked them to make it bigger so the others can join you ."

"Opps , I totally forgot about it mom . Since the fire from the dorm caught the mansion too ."

Flashback

Evelynn's POV

I'm alone in the room . Since I have fever so I didn't manage to follow Jihyun and Ava to the supermarket just to buy our own hygiene care . I gave my must-buy list to Ava so she can help me buy my things . I've an idea ! As a sign that I appreciate her work just for me . I'm gonna suprise them with my mouth-watering dish just for my precious friends .

Clock showed that it was 8 in the night . I got up from the bed and walked to the kitchen . Luckily , all the ingredients I need were available . I'm going to make scrambled eggs . I opened the stove and let the pan hot . Meanwhile , I was cracking the eggs and mixed it with some onions . Suddenly , I turned my back and saw that the curtain nearby was on fire . I shouted loudly and other students ran to my room .

They saw the fire and ran outside while screamed hysterically . I called Ava through phone but she dosen't answered . One of the student pressed the fire button and the fire alarm rang . The supermarket isn't far away from here so they probably can hear it . It's just 5km distance . 5km isn't so far right ? Nah . I don't care .

I ran outside of the dorm when I realised the room beside our room was on fire . I , as the dorm head , I counted the students and all of them were there . But wait , one student was missing . Is she in the dorm right now ? I ran inside and checked all the room and nobody there . All the dorm on fire and I thought that they were Ava's explosive experiments in our room . Seconds later , the substance make the fire much worse . Then , I realised that Ava is the person who is missing . How foolish I am .

The fire department arrived and the male students already infront of the dorm , to know what actually happen . The fire department put the fire off and Jihyun and Ava arrived . Oh gosh . Jihyun must be angry about this .

"What is this , Evelynn ?" Ava asked .

"I accidentally put the fire . The curtain near the stove was caught by the fire when I want to prepare a suprise dish for you two ." I explained .

"Is it scrambled eggs ?" Jihyun asked .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter