Chapter 6 : First Date

Slowly Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evelynn's POV

Hey , it's me , Kim Evelynn . Nice to meet you though . So , today is our first date . Wait . You don't know about it right ? It's Kai and me . We became a couple . He suddenly proposed me to be her lawfully girlfriend last Monday . Well , he's popular anyway and I can increase my Instagram followers . Just kidding . As an idol , he want me to make this relationship private . Yesterday , Jihyun caught us kissing in the class . You knew it right ? She ran and we continued .

Flashback

Jihyun saw us kissing in the class . She came over to get her pencil box which was forgotten under her desk . She ran out of the class after getting it . I hope she has walked away of the class so she dosen't hear us . We continued kissing and Kai was really great at it . Really , really great . As he was in the middle of kissing my neck , I moaned his name "Kai-oppa , Ah oppa ~" He smiled at me and continued to attack my lips . He moved down and continued kissing .

"Kai-oppa , please stop it . Stop it ." I said .

"Why ?"

"I can't stand it anymore , you're too violent ."

"If I stop , what did I get ?" " How about a date tomorrow ?"

"Okay , let's go home ." We walked to the lobby and Jihyun was nowhere seen . I think she might has been home . We drove our own car and went back home .

End of flashback

Please don't make me think that thing again . It's really embarassing . Embarassing you know ? So , today Kai and I will date for the first time . (A : How about the kiss ?) Well , excellent made . Haha XD(A : By any chances , is that your first kiss ?) Yes , of course . (A : So if your child ask you about your first kiss , what will you say ?) I will say that my first kiss was so spicy . (A : Well thank you for answering me .) Welcome . I already took a shower earlier because I thought that today was school day but it is a holiday . Well , I'm a bit nervous because it's my first outing with a man .

How will he react to me at the places that we will going . I hope that fans will not recognise him . That will ruined our date . Don't you try , fans . I will chopped all of your head . I learn Hapkido you know ? I called Jihyun earlier but she dosen't answer it . I guess she still sleeping . Lazy girl . (J : What do you say ?) Nothing , sorry baby boo . I don't know which dress will suited me for this date . I called Tao and he answered it .

"Hello ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter