Chapter 10 : Moving In

Slowly Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's POV

Annyeonghaseyo ! Han Jieun's here ! I will tell you about our moving in into Jihyun's boarding mansion . Since its been named mansion , of course it will be big and luxurious . Well , Jihyun is the only heiress of Jung Company . It must be nice to be like her . My clothes and my other important things have been arranged . So I waited for Mr. Wooyoung to pick me up .

I dressed up for today's wear . I wore a t-shirt that written "Evergreen" with my favourite colour on it and a denim short . I picked a snapback to complete my look . Simple , right ? Well , I don't like to wear some pretty bling-bling . I hate it . It can distract me some time that make me pretty annoyed . I played my Riq-pet in my laptop while waiting for Mr. Wooyoung . Riq-pet is an application that Shauna gave me . It's like Pou but it's not alien pet . It's human-like .

Minutes later , a limousine parked infront of my house . I stood infront of my vanity desk to check on myself . Surprisingly , Ava came in and brought my things . "Let's go ~" she said with her gummy smile plastered on her face .

She helped me brought my things . While walking , the neighbours looked at me .

"Isn't that Jieun ?"

"She became a friend with the Jung Company's heiress ?"

"She must be a friend to the rich so she can get some money from them ."

"I'M NOT LIKE THAT !!!!" I shouted and they walked in their house .

Is that call whispering ? Ava released my things on the ground maybe because she surprised of my shout . I rarely shout to anyone unless I'm really mad . Ava looked at me with round eyes like D.O . Ohh ~

She helped me by arranging my things at the car's compartment . I entered the limousine and Jihan , Shauna and of course Ava were already in there . Jihan asked about Evelynn to Shauna and she replied that she will go by herself by her own car .

I looked at Shauna's phone game which was being played by her while we were on our way . It was a zombie-kills game which she made herself . Shauna was great at designing games since her brother owned a computer shop .

We arrived and saw Evelynn's car was already parked and she sat at the staircase , waiting for us . We walked out and she shouted .

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAITED HERE ALONE ?!"

"Who told you to come by yourself ?" Ava answered with a playful glare .

"HEY SHAUNA ! STOP PLAYING THAT GAME !! IT'S ANNOYING !!"

"How come this game was annoying ?" She whispered to Jihan .

"Don't know ~ Mollayo ~" Jihan answered and laughing .

We brought all of our things out of the car and sat beside Evelynn . Shauna was still playing with her game , Ava reading her romance novels , Evelynn was on the phone with Kai and talked about disgusting things . Jihan and I were observing the surrounding and suddenly , we saw the boys . All of them were there except Baekhyun . I wonder where he was going ? And where's Jihyun ? She told me that she will arriving later . Is she going to somewhere important ?

Flashback

I played G.U.Y on my phone in the bathroom while showering . Suddenly , my phone received a message .

From : Hyunnie ^_^

Eun-ah , I will be a little late to the mansion this afternoon . I've ordered Mr.Wooyoung to pick you all . Tell the others about this . Love ya . Oh ! Before I forget , the mansion's key is with Evelynn . I gave to her yesterday . Okay . Goodbye ! :*

End of flashback

Oh , how come I forget about this ? I excused myself from Jihan who was watching some handsome guys . I approached Evelynn and sat beside her . I patted her thigh and she gave me a deathly stare .

"What do you want ? I was talking with my baby-boo ."

"Lynn , sorry for interupting but isn't the key to the house with you ?"

"Really ? Opps , I forgot about that . Thanks for telling me about that ."

She stood and unlocked the door . Don't be shocked . Evelynn can be so foolish sometimes . We entered and Shauna the chandelier at the centre of the mansion . We saw everything and all of us started running around and shouting at the same time because of excitement . There was seven rooms . All of us got one room and one spare room . The decorations , paintings of the bedrooms was decided and choosed by Jihyun .

I choosed an aquamarine painted room and looks like mermaid-themed . With drawings of fishes and other marine lifes , the bedding like a mermaid princess style . Wow ! This is what I want all the time !! I put my baggages in the room and left .

I walked in Shauna's room and saw a grave-like bed . With the walls painted black and graveyard-themed , this room is sure a spooky place . Nah , I don't even shocked with her choice . She likes mystery and disgusting things . I left her alone to let her arrange her clothes in the coffin closet .

I saw this room with a red door and I opened the door and I saw no one . Of course Evelynn will pick this room because she loves red . An apple bed , a fireplace , everything's perfect for a girl like Evelynn . I greeted her who is in the bathroom and she dosen't replied . I knocked the door and heard that she is having a conversation with someone . I placed my ear on the door to hear it . I heard that he was talking so lovely . I'm sure that it was Kai she was talking to . I walked outside . I don't want to interrupt her . She may become Hulk and attack me like crazy .

Ava's room was right infront of Evelynn's room . Bestfriends , right ? I entered and Ava shocked . She accidentally dropped all her cosmetics from the vanity . I helped her by cleaning all the mess . She looks like she loves to be here . She arranged her novels on the bookshelves neatly . I asked her if she would need some help . She shooked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter