Chapter 8 : Totally Spies !

Slowly Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ava's POV

Ava Park here though . If you have read and listen to our story , you might grasp our real situation . Author-nim , you forgot to tell our story . (A : Sorry ㅠㅠ ) Actually , Chanyeol and I were currently dating secretly . Don't tell the others about this . Now , I'm at my home , doing nothing , just laying on the bed and playing with one of the modern devices that is smartphone . I want to go to school and meet others but it is a holiday . Uhh , boring . What should I do tonight ? Oh , should I tell you guys about my first date with Chanyeol ? Nah . I will tell you later . Actually , this is how our story works . Our author-nim is an easy-forgot person . So , sorry about that .

During this year of our school , Headmistress Bom planned to turn the school into a boarding school . Since the dorm has been completed its 'upgrade' . Actually , I accidentally make my experiment exploded while doing my science project . In order to make it worse , Evelynn cooked her terrible dish and unexpectedly put the dorm on fire . So that why the dorm need to be upgrade . Jihyun always busy with her student headmistress job . Dosen't she feel tired or even hate that thing ? I pity at her .

Jieun and Jihan became more closer to us right now . They really changing from the start . I can told you that they were really different from their first day at school . They were hilarious and funny just like Evelynn . But Jihan was more changing then Jieun . I don't know who teach her but she was even cursing right now . It must be Evelynn . So we really enjoying our time together this time .

Ooh ! Can you wait a minute ? Jihyun texting me right now .

From : Hyunnie ^^

Hey V ! Lets hang out with others ? Lynn will picking us later . See you later . Bye !

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hang out ! Yes ! I like to hang out espacially with them . Can I dress up now ? Excuse me ..

After 25 minutes ..

*HONK* *HONK*

That Evelynn ! Can she wait a little longer ?

"Ava honey , Evelynn is at the gate !!!! Can you tell her to stop honking ?!" Mom shouted downstairs .

"Okay , I'm sorry for her behaviour ! She's always like that !"

I ran through the hall and tell my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter