WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 9

Sulli already go to school with Taemin.Taemin has to go basketball training.Sulli just walk around the school and she went to see Taemin.On the way to see Taemin,she bumped someone.All his book fall from his hand.Sulli help him.

Sulli:I'm very sorry.Did you  hurt anywhere?

??:I'm fine.Can I know your name?

Sulli:I'm Sulli.You?

??:Myungsoo.

Sulli:Sorry I have to go now.This is your book.

Sulli go to see Taemin.Myungsoo already fall inlove with Sulli because of her beauty.

 

Onew:So how you with Sulli now?

Taemin:We already couple.Thanks to you.

Onew:Actually I don't like you with Naeun because I know Naeun is not suitable for you.But I really like you with Sulli.I think Sulli so kind and she is your ideal right?

Taemin:Yes.I never feel this happy when I with Naeun.

Onew:Yah!There your princess.

Taemin turn and he see Sulli smile at him and Onew.Taemin go to her.Sulli pass towel and mineral water to Sulli.Taemin take it and kiss her cheeck.Sulli was embarass because all the player tease them.

Taemin:WHY?DO YOU GUYS JEALOUS?

Taemin said at them.Sulli just laugh.

Sulli:Chagiya today I will stay with you until you finish training ok?

Taemin:REALLY?I need to go now for practise ok.

Sulli feel so proud with her boyfriend.He look so cool when he play.Suddenly Naeun appeared from infront and she straight hug Taemin.All of them surprise with Naeun.Sulli feel so angry and she leave.Taemin want to go to Sulli but Naeun hug him.Taemin push Naeun away .

Taemin:YAH!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Naeun:I miss you.

Taemin:CRAZY!!

Taemin go to search Sulli.Naeun smirk because she can't make Sulli angry.

Onew:Yah if you touch my friend or hurt them,I will hurt you more than what you do to them.

Basketball practise end because Taemin already left.

 

Sulli sit at the rooftop of school building.She cry.Taemin finally find her.Taemin back hug her and kiss her.

Taemin:Chagiya mian.I don't know why she like that.Please dont mad at me.

Sulli turn to face Taemin.She rubbed his cheeck softly.

Sulli:I'm not mad at you.I leave because I don't want to see it.It hurt me so much.

Sulli cry hardly.Taemin pull her to his hug.She cry on his hug that made her comfort.

Sulli:Taemin,you must promise me not to hurt e anymore.

Taemin:I promise.*kiss Sulli hand*