WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 1

When Sulli walk to class,everybody will whisper to each other and look at her with dirty look.Sulli was very upset because she can't be pretty as them.Then Sulli heart beat so fast because her crush infront of him but her smile was gone when she saw her girlfriend beside him.Then someone pat her shoulder.It is her bestfriend Krystal and her boyfriend Minho.

Krystal:I know what you feel Sulli.I think you just forget Taemin because as you saw he such an arrogant same to his girlfriend.

Minho:Correct Sulli.You deserve to have a better man.

Sulli:I know but I can't.

krystal:Nver mind.Lets forget about it.Now lets go to class.

They walk together to their class.

AT CLASS

Sulli saw Naeun walk to her place and Krystal.

Naeun:Yah!!!!Buy me water.FASTER!!!

Krystal:YAH!!!ARE YOU DISABLED????GO BUY BY YOURSELF.

Sulli:Never mind.Let me by your drink.

Naeun:Good because it suitable like a stupid girl like you.

All student laugh at her.Sulli cry and she just go leave them.Minho go to Krystal place and he drag her to comfort Sulli.Naeun smirk because she success to make her cried.

Sulli hide in garden school.Minstal go to her and comfort her.Krystal hug her and Sulli cryong so hard.

Sulli:Krystal can you help me???

Krystal:Of course.

Sulli:Can you teach me how to be a beautiful girl??

Krystal and Minho looed at each other.

Minho:But for what Sulli???

Sulli:I want to show to them that I also pretty and not stupid.I want to show my new look especially at Naeun.

Krystal:That my friend.Always think positive.Today you follow me to shopping and I will teach you how to be a perfect girl.

Krystal smile at Sulli and Minho.SULLI WAS VERY HAPPY BECAUSE HAS BESTFRIEND LIKE THEM.

 

HI!!!I'M NEW AUTHOR.PLEASE SUPPORT THIS FANFIC AND OTHER FANFIC AFTER THIS.SORRY IF MY FANFIC WAS BORED AND SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR.