WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 10

Taelli and Minstal plan to go somewhere together because tomorrow is school holiday.They decide to go island and stay there for 3 day.Naeun heard their plan and she also has plan for them.

 

NEXT DAY

Sulli and Krystal wait for their boyfriend at home.Sulli and Krystal rush to to the car when they heard a car horn.Minstal sit infront while Taelli sit at the back.

Krystal:Sulli,when last we go holiday together?

Sulli:I think 5 years ago.Right, Minho?

Minho:I think so.

Taemin:Wow so long!

Minho:You Taemin?

Taemin:6 moth ago.

Sulli think he must go with Naeun.

They talked until Sulli aleep on Taemin shoulder.Taemin Sulli hair.

Krystal:Taemin I want you to answer honestly.Did you love Sulli because of her changes?

Taemin:No.Actually I already inlove with her before she change.I like her when I saw she help an old woman from Naeun.Naeun mad at the old woman because she bump Naeun.Naeun mad a her with rude words.Then Sulli help the old woman with care.

Minho:Really?We don't know about it.I hope you don"t hurt her anymore because she she suffered a lot.

Taemin:Yah actually I want to know something.Did anything happen to Sulli before?

Krystal:Actually she not a nerd girl.Before she become a nerd girl.She like Sulli now.She change to a nerd girl because she dont want to hurt anymore.Before she become a nerd,she had a boyfriend name Chanyeol but Sulli found he has another girlfriend nad the worst is that girl is her bestfriend but not me ok.When she become nerd,she see you Taemin.She already inlove with you but she dont want to love anymore because she dont want hurt anymore and you already have Naeun.She decide to be pretty back because of Naeun.

Taemin:So that means she not a real nerd?

Minho:Nope.Did you remeber when you and Naeun always bullied her?

Taemin:Yes.She mad at me right?

Minho:You are wrong.She didn't mad at you but only Naeun because she now you have to do because of Naeun.

Taemin:Oh my god.I really feel guilty.

Krystal:Never mind we understand.

After 2 hour in car,finally they arrived.Sulli awake and then he she saw Taemin head on her head.She awake Taemin.They check in their room.Taemin and Minho one room and Sulli and Krystal one room.They go for lunch.They chose seafood.They sit at the corner o the restaurant.Then someone come to their table and that person is Naeun.They were shock.Taein know this is Naeun plan.

Naeun:Yah I'm so happy.Taemin isn't this is fate?

Taemin:Do you think I'm stupid.This is your plan right?

Naeun:Plan?So funny.

Taemin:Guys lets go somewhere else.

Sulli:It's ok.Isn't you want to eat here?

Taemin:No.Lets go somewhere else.

They went to somewhere else.Naeun smirk.Naeun havs started their plan.