WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 15

Sulli get news that Taemin already back to his home.Sulli will more hurt to see Taemin after this.But she have to strong like what Heechul said.Sulli go to school with Minstal.When they arrived at school,Krystal hold her hand.Minstal need to go for sport.Sulli walk alone to class.On the way to class,she saw Taemin and Naeun were kissing.Sulli cry then someone hug her.Sulli cry on that man .Then she look at that person was Myungsoo.Myungsoo use his thumb to wipe Sulli tears.Then Minstal come.Minstal saw what Sulli saw.They were shock.

Myungsoo:Krystal please bring Sulli to class. 

Krystal:Ooh.Thank you Myungsoo.

Krystal bring Sulli to class.Onew saw them and Sulli stilll crying.Onew ask Minho what happened silently.Minho drag Onew to somewhere else.

Minho:Taemin really too much Onew.

Onew:What happened?

Minho:He kiss Naeun infront of people.

Onew:WHAT??????????????But we cant blame him because he lost his memory.The one who should we is Naeun.

 

Everyone look Sulli  with symphaty look.Sulli look at the window and Krystal comfort her.

Sulli:Krystal I dont think I strong anymore.I cant face this situation.

Krystal:I know but please hold it for awhile.I trust you can.

Krystal hold Sulli hand but it so cold.Krystal touch Sulli foehead and its very hot.

Krystal:Yah why you didnt tell me you caught fever.

Sulli:I want to go to toilet.

Sulli go to toilet.On the way to toilet,Sulli felt very dizzy then she look around hr all black.

 

Myungsoo went to toilet but he saw someone fainted and that person was Sulli.He run to Sulli.Sulli face so pale.He lift Sulli and he bring Sulli to hospital.Minho saw Myungsoo lift Sulli.He tried to call Myungsoo but he didnt hear.Minho tell Krystal and Onnew about that.They skip their class and chase Myungsoo.They arriev at hospital.Myungsoo bring Sulli to emergency room.Minstal and Onew found Myungsoo.Myungsoo is waiting for Sulli.

Krystal:What happened to Sulli?

Myungsoo;She fainted but actually Taemin was there but he pretend not to see it.

Onew:That boy really change!!

Doctor:Is this Sulli friend?

All:Yes.

Doctor:She has a high fever and did she has problem?

Krystal:Y-y-yes.

Doctor:I hope you guys can take care of Sulli a bit more because her condition right now is not good.I hope you guys dont make her stress.

Minho:We will doc.Thank you so much.