WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 5

Heechul:Sorry so much guys but I have to go because my friend from Japan want to see me.

Sulli:This early?Nver mind.We can go out on the other day.

Heechul:Sorry againTaemin can you bring Sulli home?

Taemin:Sure.

Before Heechul leave,he wink at Sulli.Now Sulli know he just want to give her and Taemin space.

Taemin:You want to go watch movie?

Sulli:Sure.

They head to cinema and they choose horror movie.Taemin buy a popcorn and drink.Sulli wait for Taemin and then there is a kid cry infront of her.Sulli go to her.

Sulli:Hey sweetie why are you crying?

Kid:My mother leave me.

Sulli:Never mind.Come follow me to search your mother sweetie but you have to stop crying.If you stop crying I will give you this*she show a big lollipop*

Taemin watch her action and Taemin think he already fallen with her.Sulli attitude very different with Naeun.Then a woman come to Sulli.

Woman:Minha sorry so much I leave you alone.

that woman carried her daughter.Sulli feel relieve when her other find her

Woman:Thank you so much for take care of my daughter.

Sulli:It's okay.Beside your daughter really cute but I hope aunt will more care about you kids.

Woman;Thanks again.Minha say goodbye to unnie.

Minha:Bye bye unnie.

Sulli:Bye bye sweetie.*pinch her soft cheeck*.

They leave.

Taemin:You like kid?

Sulli:Yes.

Taemin smile.

Sulli:I think we need to enter now.

Taemin:Yes.

They sit at couple sit.When they watch the movie,Sulli hug Taemin when scared scene.Taemin feel so happy.Sulli realise that she hug Taemin all time in cinema.She feel so shy.Taemin and Sulli feel so happy.They enter a cafe to eat.When they sit,MinStal come to the.

Krystal:Yah you guys out together?

Sulli:No.Before this I with Heechul oppa then Taemin join us but Heechul oppa has to leave first.

MinStal nod her head and smile;

Taemin:Come join us.

Sulli:I want to go ladies.

After Sulli gone,Minho talk.

Minho:You like Sulli right,Taemin?

Taemin:*surprise face* N-n-no

Krysta:Don't lie.We already now from Onew.Did you forget we also Onew bestfriend?

Taemin feel shy.

Minho:Don't worry we will help you but did you love Naeun?

Taemin:No.My love for her already gone and I think I want to break up.

MinStal just nod and they will accept Taemin decision.Then Sulli arrive.

Sulli:Why everyone quiet?

Taemin:We hungry,

Sulli laugh at Taemin answer.Aftr awhile the food come.Taemin slice the meat for Sulli and he give to Sulli.Minstal tease them that make Sulli blush.Krystal saw Naeun and Naeun go to them.

Naeun;TAEMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

All of them surprise.Sulli feel scared and Taemin held her hand.

Taemin;Don't you ashamed yelling here?

Naeun:I dont care,I WANT TO SHOW THEM MY BOYFRIEND GO OUT WITH THIS FU***R!!!

Taemin slap her face.All of them shocked.

Taemin:WE OVER!!

Taemin drag Sulli away from the cafe.MinStal smirk at her.

Krystal:I feel sorry for you.*she laugh*

Minstal out from the cafe.

Naeun:You just wait Sulli!