WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 11

Taemin and Sulli walking on the beach while waiting for the sunset.Sulli hand on Taemin waist and Taemin hand on Sulli waist.Minstal on their room because they said they tired.Taemin whisper something to Sulli.

Taemin:I love you.Only you.Not anyone else.*kiss sulli cheeck*

Sulli:I love you too.Only you.Please always with me.*whisper*

Taemin:I promise.

Sulli hug Taemin .Taemin kiss Sulli lips in a a long time.They sit at the bench and after that,sun start to falling down.Taemin take Sulli hand and kiss it.Sulli smiled to Taemin.She hope Taemin not like her past boyfriend.

Taemin:I promise I won't treat you like your past boyfriend.

Sulli:How did you know?

Taemin:Krystal told me.

Sulli:Did she also tell you about my image before I become a nerd?

Taemin:Yes but I want you to become a nerd again so only me fallen with you.

Sulli pull Taemin nose and Taemin nose become red.Taemin start to chasing Sulli.Without them realizing it,someone stalk them.

Someone:Please enjoy your time because after this I won't let you go,Sulli.

 

NEXT DAY

They having their breakfast at hotel cafe.In the cafe,someone goes to Sulli and Sulli shocked with his appearence.

Sulli:Myungsoo??What are you doing here?

Myungsoo:Holiday.You?

Sulli:Same.

Krystal infront of her already confuse and Taemin and Minho take the food.Krystal pretend to cough.

Sulli:Oh sorry.This is my friend Krystal.

Krystal and Myungsoo handshake.Then Minho and Taemin come with food.They look Myungsoo with confuse look.

Sulli:Myungsoo this is Minho,Krystal boyfriend and this is my boyfriend,Taemin.

When Myungsoo having handshake with Taemin,he smirk at Taemin and Taemin feel something wrong with him.Sulli saw it but she pretend not to see it.

Myungsoo:I have to go now.See you again Sulli.

Sulli just smile.Sulli saw Taemin face was changed.She know Taemin didn't like Myungsoo.She held Taemin hand to calm down him.They eating silently.

 

Myungsoo saw Naeun.

Myungsoo:Done my work.

Naeun:Good.After this we go to next plan.

 

Sulli read book lonely at the swimming pool.She want to go with Taemin but Minho said Taemin was sleeping.She don't want t to bother him.She decide to read lonely.

???:Hi.Can I sit with you?

Sulli:Oh Myungsoo.Sure.

Myungsoo:Where your friends?

Sulli:Minho and Krystal go to shopping and Taemin sleep in his room.

Myungsoo:I'm jealous with Taemin.

Sulli:Why?

Myungsoo:Because he has a perfect girlfriend.

Sulli:Hahaha.I' not perfect but thank you.

Someone take photo of them.

 

Taemin awake when he feel like his room so bright.In the table,Minho leave a letter and it said  Sulli at swiming pool.He want to company Sulli.When he stand infront of the door,he receive an envelope and when he opens,he feel angry because he saw Sulli and Myungsoo pic.But Taemink thinks back.He know Sulli will not cheat him.Maybe they just saw each other.Taemin go to Sulli.When he reached the swiming pool,he saw Sulli still reading a book but alone.He sit beside her.

Sulli:Oh you awake?

Taemin:Yees.Ssul did yungsoo with you just now?*serious voice*

Sulli:Yes but you don't worry I won't cheat you chagiya.

Taemin smile when heard Sulli answer.