WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 3

When Sulli reach her place,she saw a cute teddy bear on the chair.She don't know who give that cute teddy bear.On the teddy ber,there is a heart shape that write T  LOVE S.Naeun appeared infront of her.Sulli was so shocked.

Naeun:Yah why you like this?You want to take my boyfriend right?yah  don't you dare to take him!!!!

Sulli:*smirk*Naeun-ah why you so scared?Ah because know I more pretty than you right?Naeun-ah if Taemin love you,he won't cheat you unless if he not true love you.

Naeun felt very angry.She already raise her hand to slap Sulli but someone stopped her.It's Taemin.Sulli and Naeun were surprise with Taemin action.

Taemin:Naeun please control your anger.*serious face*

Naeun:What wrong with you?Are you that bas**** side or me?

Krystal:PLEAE WATCH OUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

All of them were surpised with MinStal appearence.

Minho:Taemin please teach your girlfriend how to respect people.

Taemin:I'm very sorry.

Taemin drag Naeun out from class.

Krystal:Yah gwenchana??

Sulli nod and smile.

TAEUN SIDE

Taemin:Whats wrong with you?

Naeun:Actually I should ask you.Why today you on that b**ch side?Did you already fallen with her?

Taemin slap her face.Taemin was so angry when Naeun called Sulli that words.

Taemin:If i HEARD YOU SAID LIKE THAT TO PEOPLE AGAIN I WILL NOT SCARED TO BREAK UP WITH YOU!!!

Taemin left her alone.Naeun was so angry.

Taemin want to see his bestfried Onew at music room.

Onew:Hi bro!What's wrong?

Taemin:I slapped Naeun.

Onew:WHAAT???????????But why you slapped her?

Taemin:I think she too much.She called people with harsh word and she mad at people without reason.I already patient with her in long time.I want to ask you something.Did you know Sulli?

Onew:That nerd girl but today not nerd girl?Yes.Why?

Taemin:Actually I think I already fall inlove with her.Not because of her transform but already fall with her before she transform.But I only think about Naeun.

Onew:I want to ask you something.Did you love Naeun?

Taemin keep quiet because he don't know what is the answer.

Taemin:Let be honest.I like her when first time I saw her because of her beauty but when I know her real attitude,I feel I don't like her anymore.

Onew:Before you lost two of them,better you care about the most you love before late.

Taemin stay quiet and he dont know how to think carefully right now.