WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 13

AT SCHOOL(EVENING)

Sulli want to meet Taemin at basketball curt.Sulli bring sandwich and banana milk for him.All student already back because it already evening.Someone covered Sulli outh with towel.Sulli ask for help but she can't.She faint..

 

Taemin was waiting for Sulli but she still didn't appear.Taemin call Krystal.

Taemin:Krys,did Sulli home?

Krystal:Nope.She said she want to meet you.

Taemin:I know but until now I didn't see her.

Krystal:Really?If Sulli home,I will tell you.

Taemin:Thanks Krystal.

Krystal:Welcome.

Taemin play basketball back with worried.Then someone call Taemin.

Taemin:Hello?

???:Your grilfriend is with me.

Taemin:WHO IS THIS?

???:No need to know.She safe with me.

That person end it.Onew go to Taemin when he feel something wrong.

Onew:What happen?

Taemin:Sulli was kidnapped.

Onew:WHAT?IS IT BOY OR GIRL?DID HE OR SHE SAY ANYTHING?

Taemin:I think it's boy.He only said Sulli safe with him.

Onew:You giveme your phone because my friend know where the people call us from.

Taemin:Really?Thank you so much.

Taemin and Onew stop their practise and straight go to Onew friend house.Taemin,Onew and Minstal go to the place that Onew friend tell.When they arrive,they only saw a trees.They didn't see any house.They walk until they saw a small house.Taemin enter the house lonely.Onew and Minstal wait at outside.When Taemin open the door.He saw Sulli but  Sulli shaking her head.Taemin go to Sulli but someone smack his back with wood.Onew and Minstal quickly go insisde when they heard Taemin voice.They saw Taemin already laying on the floor.Onew and Minho punch them and Krystal untied Sulli.Sulli run to Taemin.She crying because Taemin head full with blood because Taemin head was banged on table edge.Krystal call police.After awhile,police arrive.Taemin sent to the hospital.The culprit was sent to jail and the culprit is Sulli ex boyfriend.Taemin already in emergency room.Krystal give bread to Sulli.

Krystal:Sulli you eat first.

Sulli:I have no appetite,.

Sulli saw a doctor come from th emergency room.

Sulli:Doctor how my boyfriend?

Doctor:He already pass the critical condition but maybe he lost his mind.

All:WHAT?

Doctor:You guys can visit him now.

They visit Taemin.When they enter Taemin already awake.

Onew:Taemin,are you ok?Did you remember us?

Taemin:Yes but not you*point at Sulli*

All of them were shocked especially Sulli.Sulli cry when she heard that.

Sulli:Are you kidding right now Chagiya?

Taemin:Who your chagiya?Why must I kidding?Onew where Naeun?I miss her.

Once again all of them shocked.Sulli get out from the room.She very upset.Krystal go to Sulli.Krystal hug Sulli.

Sulli:Why only me and why must Naeun he miss?

Krystal:I know what you feel.We have to reminde his back.

 

MEANWHILE AT THE ROOM

Onew:Yah you already broken with Naeun and Sulli is your girlfriend.

Taemin:I broken with Naeun?Who Sulli?Oh the girl who was crying like lost husband.

Onew and Minho was very angry.Then Krystal enter.

Krystal:Chagiya,Sulli want to go back now.

Minho:Ok.Taemin I hope your remind about Sulli come back.

Taemin:Please tell Naeun I want to see her.

All of them feel annoyed when he said about Naeun and they going back.