WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 6

Sulli and Taemin walk together to class with holding hand.Everyone talk about him and Sulli feel scared because the girls look her with scary look.Taemin hold Sulli hand thightly.

Taemin:Don't scared.I'm here.*whisper*

Sulli:Thank you chagiya.

Taemin look her with smile.This is the first time Sulli called him chagiya.Minsta come to them.

Krystal:Chagiya,someone already become the most happy boy and girl in the world.*tease TAELLI*

Minho:Even wearing same shoes and ring.

Taelli feel so embarass.Taemin felt angry when he saw Naeun face infront of them.

Taemin:What do you want?

Naeun:Why you doing this to me?*hold Taemin hand*

Taemin push Naeun hand away.He hold Sulli hand.

Taemin:Because I'm not love you more.I only love the girl who beside me.

Taemin drag Sulli.Krstal show her her thum to Naeun and Minho smirk at her.

 

Taelli went to canteen with Minstal.They were very happy because they can made Naeun angry.Someone call Sulli.

S:Mrs Minha want to see you at lab.

They shock because Mrs Minha want to see Sulli.

Sulli go to lab by herself.When she reach lab she  didn't see Mrs Minha.Then Sulli heard someone lock the door.Sulli shout for heling.Then there a soke in the lab.Sulli already shortness of breath.Taemin feel something wrong with Sulli.He decide to go lab and Minstal said they want to go together.When they reached,they surprised because the lab fill with smoke.Taemin tried to open the door but it locked.Taemin and Minho gather their strength to open the door.When the door opened,Taemin saw Sulli already fainted.Taemin lift sulli.Minstal made a report to teacher.Taemin bring Sulli .On the way to lab,they saw Naeun with a girl who called Sulli.

Naeun:Good job for making Sulli suffered.

Minstal was shocked what they heard.

Minho:YAH!HOW DARE YOU TOUCH OOUR FRIEND?

Krystal:YOU SO STUPID.WE WILL TELL TEACHER ABOUT THIS.

Naeun:YAH DONT YOU DARE TO TELL TEACHER ABOUT THIS.IF YOU TELL TEACHER I NOT SCARED TO KILL YOUR FRIEND.

Naeun leave them.Minstal decide not to tell teacher but they will tell Taemin.

 

Taemin called Heechul to inform this.

Taemin:Hyung this is me,Taemin.I want to tell you Sulli in hospital.

Heechul:WHAT?

Taemin:You don't worry because she already save.

Heechul:Thanks god.I will come there.Thank you for inform.

Taemin:Welcome.

Taemin held Sulli hand and kiss her hand.Sulli face was pale.Then Minstal enter.

Minho:I have something to tell you.We already know who is the culprit.It's Naeun.

Taemin:WHAT?Did you guys tell teacher about this?

Krystal:No because Naeun said if we told teacher she will kill Sulli.

Taemin:Aish that girl.

Taemin decide to always stay at Sulli side to avoid her from bad happen to her.