WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 14

AT SCHOOL

Onew find Naeun to tell about Taemin.Then Onew saw.

Onew:Naeun-ah,Taemin want to see you.He in hospital right now.

Naeun:He want to see me?I know he still love me.

Onew:Yah he lost her memory.He just miss you because he doesnt remember who you are.

Naeun:I don't care.

Naeun leave Onew.Onew felt very annoyed with her.She feel sorry at Sulli.

 

Sulli cry at the garden alone.She was very sad about Taemin.Someone give her milk.Sulli saw it was Myungsoo.

Myungsoo:Take this.I know you sad right now.If you don't mind ,you can tell me?Is it about Taemin?

Sulli:Thank you but how did you know?

Myungsoo:You always lonely these day so I think It must be about Taemin.

Sulli:Sorry Myungsoo.But I don't think I will tell you.

Myungsoo:Never mind.I understand.

Sulli:I go to class first.Thanks again.

Myungsoo:Ok.

Then Sulli go back to her class.

Myungsoo:Even you dont want to share,I will always at you side Sulli.

 

Krystal saw Sulli put her head on table.Her eyes was close but her tears come.Krystal feel so sad when she saw that.She decide to tell Heechul about this.

Krystal:"Oppa I want to tell you Sulli need you right now.She was sad right now.I hope you can bring Sulli somewhere after school".

Krystal sent it to Heechul.After that she got message from Heechul.

Heechul:"Really?Thank you so much Krystal.I will bring her somewhere."

Krystal hope Sulli will more relax after she saw Heechul.Sulli awake when teacher come in.Krystal pretend to read book.They start their class.

 

It already time to back.Sulli saw Heechul.She run  to him and hug him.She cry at Heechul.

Heechul:Lets go somewhere darling.

Sulli nod.Heechul saw Krystal,Minho and Onew.He show "thank you" sign to her.Heechul bring her to a beautiful place.They sit on the ground,

Heechul:Sulli,do you want to share something?

Sulli:I dont know how to tell it.It was so hurt.*cry*

Heechul:I know it hurt but if you didnt tell someone it more hurt.

Sulli:Taemin lost his memory but only me he didnt remember.The most hurt my feelings is he said he dont want to see my face but he want his ex.

Sulli crying so hard.Heechul so surprise about it.

Heechul:Sulli,I trust one day he will know you back.You have to be strong.You have to show to him that you always love him even he not remember you.

Sulli put her head at Heechul shoulder.She close her eyes.

 

Naeun go to visit Taemin.She found Taemin roo and when she open the door,Taemin smile at her.Taemin hug her and Naeun was shock and happy.

Taemin:I miss you so much.

Naeun:I miss you too.

Taemin:We not break up right?Sulli not my girlfriend right?

Naeun:Of course.Only me your love.

Naeun kiss Taemin cheeck.

Taemin:I know that.I hate to see her .

Naeun:Actually.Sulli always bullied me.She always beat e because she said I take you from her.*smirk*

Taemin:WHAT?HOW DARE SHE SAID THAT?CRAZY GIRL?ARE YOU HURT ANYMORE?

Naeun:No.

Then someone open the door.It Minstal and Onew.Their face was change when saw Naeun?

Taemin:Thanks god that crazy girl didnt come.

Onew:Who?

Taemin:Sulli.

Krystal:Crazy girl?She is your girlfriend Taemin!

Taemin:My girlfriend?I dont want to have a girlfriend like that.She always bullied my Naeun.

Krystal:YAH!FOR YOUR INFORMATION,THIS B***H IS THE ONE WHO ALWAYS BULLIED SULLI!

Taemin:DONT YOU DARE TO SAID LIKE THAT TO MY GIRLFRIEND!

Minho:Dont ever do that to my friend too.Lets leave now guys.

Onew:I was very dissapointed with you Taemin.I hope one day you can see which one is white and black.\

Onew look at Naeun with mad glare.Naeun smirk at him.They leave because they dont want to hear Taemin talk bad about Sulli.