WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 16

Taemin on the way to Naeun house.He want to ask Naeun to  walk  with hi.Taemin was very happy and excited to see her.Taemin has to cross the road.When he cross the road,a car go to him and hit him.His head was banged on the that car.

 

Sulli at airport with Minstal,Myungsoo,Onew and Heechul.Sulli want to go far from Korea to rest.She feel so sad because she cant see Taemin face.Onew receive a call.Its from Taemin.He shocked that  Taemin call him.

Onew:Oh Taemin.Why?

Sulli heard Onew call Taemin.She pretend not to hear it.

??:Sorry.Is this his friend?

Onew:Ooo Yes.Who is this?

All eyes on Onew except Sulli nut she heard it.She also worried what happen exactly.

??:I want to tell you,your friend in hospital right now.He was in accident.

Onew:WHAT?ACCIDENT?OK THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR.

Sulli look at Onew with full of worried.

Sulli:What happen to Taemin?Please tell me!

Onew:Sulli,calm down first.Taemin in hospital right now.He was in accident.

Sulli feel her knee was weak.Myungsoo grab her when she fell.Heechul help her.She crying.Krystal hug her.

Sulli:I want to see Taemin right now.

Krystal:But your plane?

Sulli:Taemin is most important right now.

Heechul:Ok.We visit Taemin now.Sulli and I will go with Myungsoo.Krystal Onew go with Minho okay?

All of them nod.All of the going to hospital.Sulli was quiet and cry along the way.When they arrivie,Sulli go in the hospital without waiting for the others.All of the were called Sulli but Sulli didn't hear it.Heechul followed Sulli.

 

Naeun was crying when she saw Taemin like that.She hold his hand.Sulli enter the room and Naeun was angry when she saw Sulli face.Then Minstal,Onew,Heechul and Myungsoo come in.

Naeun:What are you guys doing here?

Onew:Please dont make noisy here,Naeun.

Naeun:You guys who made me noisy.You guys just go back.Taemin hate t see you guys especially you b***h.

Sulli slap Naeun because she already patient with Naeun.All of them were shock with Sulli action.This is first time she slap and angry.

Sulli:I already patient with you but not today.Actually you is the b***h.You turn the story to Taemin about me.You the one who kidnapped me.You think I don't know about that,Naeun?

All of them shocked even Naeun.

Myungsoo:So its your plan Naeun.You are the most dirty woman that I know.

Then Onew saw Taemin finger was move.

Onew:Ooo Taemin?

All eyes on Taemin.Naeun hold Taemin hand.Sulli was very mad when she saw it.Taemin eyes was opened.All of them happy.

Naeun:You awake honey?

Taemin:Who is your honey?Where my Sulli?

Naeun was shock with Taemin attitude.Taemin pull away his hand.Sulli was happy because finallly Taemin remember her back.Minstal,Onew and Heechul also happy about it.Myungsoo was happy for Sulli but he feel hurt.

Sulli:I'm here honey.*hold his hand*

Taemin:Naeun I dont want to see your face.Please get out.

Naeun:WHAT?HOW DARE YOU?

She went out with full of angry.

Sulli:Thank you for remember me back.

Taemin:What do you mean?

Minho:Actually after you got hit with the culprit who kidnapped Sulli,you lost your memories about SulliYou only think that Naeun is your girlfriend.Sulli was very sad about it.You always hurt her and actually today she will going to Paris because she dont want  to hurt.

Taemin:Really?Honey I'm really sorry.I dont remember anything.

Sulli:It's okay.I understand.I admit I was very sad when you didnt remember me but now I'm happy.

Krystal:Guys I think we need to give them privacy.

Heechul:Oh yes.We wait outside.

All of them get out.

Taemin:Chagiya I'm really sorry.*hold Sulli hand*

Sulli:Its ok honey.Now we start back our love story ok.

Taemin kiss Sulli lips.Sulli was very happy.

 

5 years later.

Sulli:Honey please help me!!

Taemin:Why??

Taemin run to Sulli because he was worried

Taemin:Why?You feel pain?Where?

Sulli:Help me to get up.*smile*

Taemin:SULLIIIIIII

Sulli:Sorry honey.

Taemin pull Sulli nose because he was angry.Sulli was laugh.Actually they already married one years ago and now Sulli was pregnant for 7 month.Minstal already married and they got twins baby.Naeun now at Japan for study and she already apologise to them.Myungsoo still their friend but he date with Naeun without telling us.Heechul also already married with him chice.Sulli feel so happy with her life now.