WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 4

Sulli walk around the school during recess.Then,she saw Taemin at garden lonely.She approach him.Taemin was surprise with Sulli appereance.

Sull:Hi.Alone?

Taemin:As you can see.Come sit.

Sulli:Why you look sad?Is it because of Naeun?I'm sorry if because of me you guys fight.

Taemin:Nonono.It's not your fault.It' because of someone.

Sulli:You know what?You are not like what I think.You so kind.

Taemin:It's because of someone.Wait.Is it mean that you think that I'm bad?How cruel you are?

Taemin pretend sulking.Sulli laugh at his cuteness.

Sulli:Aigoo,our prince already mad.What suppose I do?Taemin-ssi please dont angry at me.Please *with puppy eye*

Taemin:I accept your apologize because of your cuteness.

Sulli:YEAH!!!!!!*SHE CLAP HER HAND*

Taemin and Sulli laugh together.Taemin felt more happy with Sulli than Naeun.

 

NIGHT

Sulli went to see her lovely oppa.Sulli went to mall to meet him.Sulli saw her oppa at the cafe.

Sulli:HEECHUL OPPA!!!!

Heechul:SULLI!!!

They hug each other.Sulli always tell her problem with him.They have no secret with each other.Heechul like a big brother to Sulli.

Heechul:Wah you so pretty now.Did you have someone?Remember if you have someone,you have to tell me first.

Sulli:I don't have righ now but I have crush.

Heechul:Really?Please tell me about him.

Sulli:His name is Taemin.He is our prince at school but he already has girlfriend.His girlfriend always fight with me even I didn't do anything.But this morning I already talk with him and I felt so happy and we like already know in a long time.

Heechul:I just hope that you happy with your life

Someone called Sulli.

??:Sulli?

Sulli:TAEMIN?

Heechul:Come sit with us.

Sulli shock with Heechul words.Heechul wink at her.Sulli just smile and Taemin sit beside Sulli.

Heechul:Hi .I'm Heechul.Sulli friend but most to her oppa.

Taemin:I'm Taemin.Sulli friend.

Sulli:Taemin are you alone?

Taemin:I came with Onew but he need to go first.So I planned to walk around then I see you.

Sulli:Oooh.

Heechul:Did you guys bestfriend?

Sulli:N..

Taemin:Yes.

Heechul smile when he heard Taemin answer because he want to test Taemin.Heechul thinks that actually Taemin also love Sulli.The way he talk to Sulli and the way he care about Sulli is something.Heechul need a plan to close their relationship.