05 Nichkhun: Thunderstorm

Kpop-Imagines (Requests Open~)

//Requested by Kpop_is_life/ on wattpad/ hope you enjoy your khunfany story~ i thought that this storyline was so adorable i really like this one-shot hahhahaha XOXO~ 😘😘 🙈💫⚡️☔️⚡️☔️ 🌈🌈

 

Tiffany:

"Oh great its starting to rain again..." i thought out aloud and walked towards the full length windows of my apartment, on some nights that doesn't rain i can see the skyline of the city and how it lights up one by one but today the rain seems to be getting heavier and the lights that were clear are now blurry.

I sighed and plopped back onto the sofa crossing my fingers that it won't be so heavy because you know what comes along when there is a thunderstorm... thunder and lightning. The very two things that you are most afraid of, in general you thought of yourself as quite a brave person just that these two things are your weaknesses and of course Nichkhun was your weakness too but well he was also your strength. You went into the room and cuddled up on your bed wrapping yourself up with your blanket then turning on the tv but then a bright flash of light flashed across the sky followed by a loud clash of thunder that made you jump and scream, making you hide under the blanket. You hid there for about a minute or so before coming out but then the lightning flashed before your eyes and a deafening sound of thunder so loud that it you could hear screams from the other apartments.

I could feel myself trembling slightly with tears falling from my eyes. I peeped out from under the blanket to reach out for my phone on the bedside table next to my bed then dialed Nichkhun's number. It didn't ring long before he picked up "Hello?" "Ni-Ni Nichkhun..." i mumbled over my tears "I'm already on my way, i'll be there soon don't be scared i'm coming okay?" i closed my eyes to calm down and let his voice soothe me "hmmm be careful khun i don't want you to hurt yourself to get here" i sniffled and nodded pretending that he was actually here with me so i would be able to calm down. "Okay i will, don't cry fany my heart aches hearing you feeling scared and that i'm not there" "I'll be fine once your here" "love you" he said before ending the call, i could hear the sound of the rain in the background.

At times like these i felt very lucky to have such a sweet boyfriend that knows me so well and worries for me, he already started to make his way here even before i called him he must have seen the dark clouds rolling in. The reason i was afraid of thunder and lightning was that every time that my parents argued was when there were thunderstorms, i hated it i always hide under my blanket and cried when they do, so it was like the memories came back flashing into my mind every time when there was a thunderstorm. I locked my phone and looked at the picture of me and khun together, we took this picture on our first date i still remember that he lost his phone and he wasn't able to find or call me so he searched for me in the COEX Aquarium. When he told me he looked all over for me, i told myself one thing was to never ever let this boy go, i didn't think there would ever be a more caring a more sincere, loving person then the one that was now on my lock screen... and i was right, he cared about me more than anyone else would even in this thunderstorm he is on his way here. That day was one of the best days i've ever had not just because that was my first time to the aquarium but it was because i have never felt so loved, not in this way he showered me with so much love and affection even when he holds my hand he intertwines them with his, when i look at the fishes sometimes i caught him looking at me instead of the fishes in front of him and when i asked him what he was doing he told me "this feels like a dream, i'm here with the most beautiful girl i've ever met the kindest most caring person. This is like a dream... a beautiful dream that i never want to wake up from." i felt my heart race just reminiscing the memory of him looking into my eyes and saying that, this was a dream i never want to wake up from.

"News alert! Everyone should stay indoors or under shelters, the Seoul Weather forecast has issued a lightning alert that everyone should not be in the open space." I jumped at the sudden voice of the reporter. Nichkhun... he's on his way i better tell him to stay where he is and i dial his number but i went straight to voicemail. "Khunnie... please don't let anything happen to you, i don't know what i would do if you got hurt because of me." i felt slight tear forming in my eyes as i hovered my thumb over our faces on the lock screen and slightly touching it hoping nothing bad would happen to him.

After another 20 minutes has passed, i was more than worried from his house it only takes 10 minutes or so to get here, something might have happened to him i wiped my tears away and got up from my bed. I slip on my shoes and took my umbrella along with me, i was scared no doubt about that... but i wasn't going to let Nichkhun suffer if he is hurt i should at least help him, i couldn't sit here and wait any longer knowing there was a chance of him being hurt.

Trembling slightly i opened my umbrella and went out of the building and scanned around to see if there was any signs of him "Khun?" i took a step of courage and ran out looking left and right for him, i ran through the park and down the alleyways stepping and splashing water onto my pink Ked's but it didn't matter now. I squatted down now breaking into a full on cry because he wasn't anywhere and he wasn't picking up his phone either, i dropped my umbrella and covered my face with my hands causing me to get drenched in the rain "Khun... I'm sorry i'm so sorry where are you, please don't be hurt, i can't be without you..." i sobbed my curls getting more and more soaked with rain water.

"Who's hurt?" I felt a shelter over me because i could no longer feel the rain falling on me and heard a familiar warm honey voice, i looked up and my tears fell even harder "Nichkhun!" i jumped up and wrapped my arms around him and he was soaked as well "you're okay! you're not hurt right?" i let go to scan him for injuries. "Hahahaha i'm fine fany, why are you here i was on my way!" he ruffled my wet hair "i was worried there was a lightning alert and everything and after 20 minutes you didn't pick up your phone i was worried." "Awwww my little fany was worried about me that spite the thunderstorm she came looking for me, you have no idea how much that means to me" he pulled me into another hug "i just left the shooting site when i heard thunder and took a cab but there was a traffic jam so when i left the cab i also left my phone there sorry i was late" i kissed him on the cheek "you don't know how much that means to me" "i know that it means i love you" he pecked my nose then poking it playfully.

We walked back to my apartment under my umbrella, we went in and i changed before looking for his spare clothes that he put here in case of emergencies. Here i handed him his white V neck and jeans and he went to change. I sat on my bed wrapping myself with my blanket like i did before and looked at the still down-pouring sky, then i felt a weight sit beside me. "Still scared?" i nodded and he cuddled next to me, i lifted up the blanket for him to be under the blanket he must have been cold as well, he scooted in and wrapped his arm over me as i rested my head on his shoulder. "Don't be scared i'm here now" he kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him. He handed me a cup of cocoa, "three marshmallows just the way you like it" and he knew just how much i like his hot cocoa but he didn't know that i love this moment of us drinking hot chocolate and cuddling under a blanket even more. "Thanks khunnie yums, oh this tastes so good why can't you tell me how to make this?" "because i want to be the only one that makes it for you" he chuckled and pinched my cheeks "i won't tell come on tell me" i pouted and he quickly covered his eyes "you know i can't resist when you pout" he laughed and continued "i want to be the only one to make this for you" he repeated but emphasizing on the words 'only' and 'for you'. We quickly finished the cocoa while talking about our comebacks, my heart ached because he said he has been preparing hard and didn't sleep much these past few days yet he still took time to come here when he could sleep instead. We put the mugs away and continued to cuddle while watching a romantic movie that was showing on HBO "Yah fany you still have chocolate on your lips" he said softly and pecked my lips where the chocolate was "Khun!" i push him slightly for being so cheeky and we laughed.

Flashes of light appeared followed by the loud thunder clashing that made me jump and i hid my face on his chest gripping on his white v-neck. "Its okay, i'm here it'll be fine" he chuckled and pulled me closer to him into a warm embrace and patted my back to soothe me "can you sing to me?" "okay what song?" "hmmmm how bout my valentine i like it when you sing that to me" i smiled and switched off the television and hummed "honey, you are my valentine..." i closed my eyes as he sings soothing me with his honey warm tone "eonjekkajina neoneun naul sarang..." butterflies started to flutter in my stomach when he sang, this song never fails to tug at my heart strings well Nichkhun never fails to tug at my heart strings "honey, you are my valentine... neoneun nal tteonatjiman geuraedo nae sarang" Nae sarang... my love... Khun that person is you. I closed my eyes and almost falling into deep slumber. I felt him lying down on the bed with my head still resting on his chest, then warm hands pulling the covers of the blanket over us and over my cold shoulders before kissing the top of my head "honey you are my valentine, my love, my one and only love" he whispered as he held me taking in each others' sweet scent as we fell asleep in each others' embrace.

They say you only see the rainbow after the rain... i guess this was my rainbow, Nichkhun the one i love more than anything.