11 Wooyoung: Meet & Greet

Kpop-Imagines (Requests Open~)

//Requested by xKpopxCrazedx on wattpad// Its not very long but i still hope you'll like it! Go Crazy!~ hahahahha XOXO~ keep your requests coming! 😁😚😘🙈💫👍👋💞 much love!

 

Jodii:

I dashed out of class as soon as I heard the school bell rang, for the other students it was a signal for them to go home but for me today it was a signal to finally meet the idols that I have been dreaming and supporting ever since their debut, unlike the other fans that skipped school to get there and queue up early my mum wouldn't let me she didn't exactly like the idea of me spending so much time chasing idols and all that was why I wanted to keep it from her but well let's just say she just found out somehow. I was rushing to the front gate of the school to meet my best friend Yujie, we were going to go the fan meet together I felt a rush of adrenaline rush through my veins knowing that I was about to see them face to face. Yujie saw me and started jumping, shouting for me to run faster as I reached the school gate we squealed excitedly "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I can't believe this is really happening! Are we really going to be literally breathing the same air as them?" Yujie squealed loudly turning all the heads around us as she gripped onto my arm and jumped happily. "Shhh not that loud" I laughed she was overly excited well so was I but I had to contain it to refrain people from staring at us like we lost our minds.

Even though I was keeping my cool on the outside, my heart raced because of a certain one boy that I was dying to meet, to shake his hand or maybe even get a hug. With this uncertainty my heart pounded furiously and a smile unknowingly crept onto my face as I thought about his cute smile and his adorable laughter. "You were thinking about Wooyoung weren't you!" Yujie poked my cheeks obviously talking about the smile that appeared without my permission, I quickly erased the smile and shot her a glare "what? I don't know what you're talking about" I feigned ignorance as she smirked "whatever you say little miss cool" she chuckled to herself. We were walking out of school then we took a cab down to the venue, we wanted to get there as soon as we could there was probably thousands of fans queuing up already. After we paid the driver we quickly ran into the shopping mall where the fan meet was held, "omo..." I gasped as we stood there stunned by the thousands of people flooding the mall "are we late or something?" she asked "nope there's still two hours before it starts though, everyone is just extremely early" I looked at my watch "told you we should have skipped school" Yujie pouted and I shot her a glare, it wasn't like she didn't know what happened about my mum finding out. We both sighed and joined the queue and we were the last fans to join the queue because the security guard clipped the red velvet rope that kept the fans in line, behind us which means no more fans can join the queue. "Thank god we took a cab" Yujie said as we saw some fans arguing with the security guard to let them in but the guard told her that there were already 300 fans which was the maximum so he wasn't allowed to let her in, she rolled her eyes and shot a death glare at us. "I sense crazy..." I mumbled "you got that right" we both looked at each other to avoid her glare.

"What's in that bag?" I pointed to the paper bag Yujie was holding in her hands "oh this? Hehe it's a little present for 2pm but mainly for Taecyeon" she grinned excitedly and I could only laugh but there was only one person on my mind. "Hello everyone!" the MC shouted over the microphone and all the fans screamed getting excited "let's do some warm up before the boys come up okay?" the fans just screamed louder "when I say what time is it, you say..." she pointed at us "2PM!" the fans shouted in unison sending chills down my spine from the loud intensity of the voices. The MC and fans interacted with some games, some fans winning miniature prizes like light sticks and banners from answering quizzes "ahhhh that's not fair we're at the back she will never choose us and I know every answer I could have won it!" I laughed at her frowning and shouting the answer out as the question was asked just like we were watching a quiz show on tv. Finally the boys came out as the MC introduced them on stage, the fans went crazy at the sight of their faces shouting the boys' names as I heard Yujie shouted for Taecyeon to marry her. I was screaming as well but not as loud the others mainly probably because I was starstrucked I couldn't believe that they were right there and my palms started to sweat.

When it was finally our turn, I let Yujie go before me well it was because of me that she couldn't have skipped school to be at the front of the line. Chansung was at the first seat and he winked at me sending my heart into a frenzy, he took a photo from the stack next to him and signed it "here you go beautiful" he put out his hand to give me a hi-five, I put out my hand and gave him a hi-five then we exchanged smiles, him showing off his white teeth with an adorable grin as I moved on to the next person. "hi there" he gave me an eye smile, it was Junho "hi oppa" I was able to let the words leave my lips, I was too nervous to even think straight let alone reply them. I smiled shyly "please come back and take care of yourself, byeee" he shot my heart with yet another eyesmile and a cheeky grin he handed me his photo with his autograph on it before waving to me, he was so sweet. I took another step to the right and it was Junsu "hi!" he waved excitedly at me and I waved back I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks "did you just come from school?" he smiled and I realised I was still in my school uniform... well that was embarrassing as everyone was dressed up nicely "erm yeah..." I looked down "it's okay you look nice!" he put a thumbs up "you look nice too" I chuckled "study hard okay! Byeee" he grinned and handed me his autograph "fighting!" he said "fighting oppa!" I replied. The next person was Nichkhun and he was someone I was quite looking forward to meet at well, "hello Nichkhun oppa" I shyly said with nervousness clear in my voice "don't need to be nervous, we won't bite" he chuckled then signing his photo from the stack next to him then handed it to me "take care of yourself, you must have waited for a long time quickly go home and eat something okay?" he smiled sending my heart racing "okay oppa" then he put out his hand for me to hi-five as I did I heard Yujie scream as I turned my head. No surprise the next person was Taecyeon, so when Nichkhun was signing his autograph, Yujie was where Taecyeon was and she bravely asked him for a hug so he got up and leaned over the table to give her a tight hug which then led to her screaming and the rest of 2pm laughing.

So as she reluctantly move on to the last person, I took two steps to the right to stand in front of Taecyeon which just settled back into his seat "sorry about that, she's a big fan of you" I shyly said as he laughed "it's okay, she was cute" he signed the photo and handed it to me "do you want a hug too?" he chuckled and I nodded. The rest of 2pm laughed again as Taecyeon stood up and leaned over the table to give me a tight hug as I felt my cheeks go red "bye!" Taecyeon pulled away and winked at me. Lastly it was.... Wooyoung so as I stepped to my right, our eyes met and we held the eye contact there for a few seconds before Taecyeon nudged him which snapped him out of his gaze "sorry I-I-I just..." "it's okay" I cut him off and blushed. "What's your name?" he asked "sorry what?" I was thrown off, was Jang Wooyoung asking for my name?! Then I snapped out of it realising he wanted to address the autograph to me "oh, it's Jodii, J-O-D-I-I" I said embarrassed then mentally banging my head against the wall for overthinking. He signed the photo and in my mind it repeated the moment when our eyes met, this was like a dream I was standing right in front of the guy of my dreams the one I supported through the screen of my laptop or television. "here you go" he smiled cutely before continuing "you're really pretty Jodii" he blushed and handed me the photo looking down on the table shy, not meeting my eyes. "thank you oppa you're really handsome too" I replied as he shot his head up cutely "really?!" he rubbed the back of his nape and I nodded. We both waved and I left the table to meet a excited Yujie who looks like she was about to pass out fanning herself with the photos she collected just now from the boys. "did that just happen... did Taecyeon just hug me?" she shook me "ahhhh Yujie stop" we both laughed and looked at the autographs before putting it into our bags.

Wait a minute. Did my eyes deceive me... "what is something wrong Jodii why are you staring at it so intensely? Your eyes are going to pop out any moment" Yujie said and poked my cheek "take a look at this" I handed her the photo still in shock. "Dear Jodii-sshi, you're really pretty and I know this is very sudden but could you meet me later at the Starbucks? I would really love to get to know you, with love Wooyoung!" Yujie screamed and shook me furiously. "oh my god Jodii did he just ask to me you?!" she screamed once more "yeah I guess, I can't believe what just happened" I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip, anxious and at the same time excited for what is to come. "What are you waiting for Jodii?! Wooyoung is waiting for you!" she squealed and pushed me into the nearby Starbucks before running out.

I saw that Wooyoung was already sitting down wearing his shades and a snapback so no one would recognise him. I shyly went over to sit in front of him "hi Wooyoung" I waved and he stood up "hi Jodii, you can just call me oppa, well you know if you want" he smiled sending my heart into a frenzy. We both sat down and order two cups of Dark Mocha Frappuccino's, we were both extremely shy but we slowly opened up and became close to each other. In fact we both have a lot of things in common, we both like the colour yellow, we both were from Busan and we both of our starsigns were Taurus. We then hung out once a week since that day, whether it was just for coffee or after his filming he would just make time out from his busy schedule to meet me and I was touched by his gesture but I always wondered why he did it until one day when he confessed to me when we met at another coffee shop that was across JYP entertainment because he had to record his new song for 2pm's comeback album 'Go Crazy'. He confessed out loud in front of everyone in the coffee shop, he didn't put on any disguise no shades no caps, everyone started to video his confession down and soon it spread all around online causing fans to go into a craze. But all I remember from that crazy heart racing moment was that he said "I love you Jodii, always will and always do."