20 Onew: My Everything

Kpop-Imagines (Requests Open~)

//Requested by AnqelLoveHeart on wattpad// It feels like i haven't updated in forever, i'm so sorry since school started i had so much work piling up one after another but i will try my best to write whenever i'm free i know i have a lot of requests that i have not done but don't worry i will get to all of them soon 🙆❤️💕💓💫🌟✨💞💜  thanks for all the continuous support i appreciate all of it and i'll make sure to complete every one of your requests, i hope that you'll like this imagine because it tugged on my heart strings as i wrote this and almost teared up hahahha 😂😅 #20thimagine much loveeee 💘#⃣2⃣0⃣💘

 

Sofia:

“Hey babe” Onew walked from behind and kissed the top of my head “hey you” I replied him, focusing on my report that was due tomorrow “wanna have brunch together?” he wrapped his arms around my waist “no no no I can’t… I have to finish this” I patted his arm then went back to typing on my laptop “you’re always so busy” he whined and then rested his chin on the top of my head. “Why don’t you go on without me i don’t think I’m going to be able to finish anytime soon” I said blankly with my mind only focused on completing this report. “I don’t wanna eat alone” he cried but I didn’t hear him as my mind was occupied with the facts I was about to write into my report. “Sofia…” he started to whine again but only to get ignored once more, “okay okay onew five minutes give me just five minutes” I laughed and squirmed as he started to spam kisses onto my cheek and the top of my head so that he could get my attention “yay five minutes that’s all I’m giving you if not I’m dragging you out” he kissed my cheek once more before letting go and going to lie onto the couch next to me. He lied down on the sofa and faced me staring at me with puppy dog eyes persuading me to stop doing my report and eat with him instead, to be honest I was swayed but I needed to finish this report it was extremely important. I decided to ignore his sparkling bright eyes and concentrated on my work instead so I could quickly get over and done with it. I was in the zone and ideas started flowing from my head so I kept typing it down as the ideas came in, soon I heard Onew snoring I think he fell asleep while waiting for me to be done.

From the corner of my eye I saw that Onew had woken up as he sat up from his position and rubbed his eyes with some strands of his hair standing like a little boy who had just woken up from his afternoon nap. “Sofia-ah what time is it?” he mumbled “I don’t know look at the clock” I was still typing away. “Yah Sofia! It’s been 3 hours, it’s already 4 now” he shot up from the sofa standing beside me and ruffling his bed-hair “what? It’s already 4?!” I said not looking away from my laptop screen and continued to type which caused Onew to become angry. “Sofia…” he said blankly “what?” I mumbled “sofia-ah…” a sense of irritation was present in his tone which caught my attention “are you getting angry with me now?” I turned to look at him with an annoyed look not looking at the situation with his perspective in mind. “what do you think?” he folded his arms “what is it now, I didn’t even do anything wrong” I folded my arms as well before adding “what’s wrong with you today?” but I think my words only provoked him further. “what’s wrong with me?” he scoffed “unbelievable… what’s wrong with you?!” he stared at me with furious eyes sending a sense of fear through my body, he never lost his temper with me before. With others he normally would but this was the first time he ever got angry with me which frightened me. “Onew…” I clasped my hands together afraid of what might happen next “you only care about yourself, why can’t you spare a thought for me” he spoke without giving me a chance to explain myself “I’ve always supported you in everything you do, I took your side on everything even when you were wrong I still stood by your side, whatever you asked me not to do… I didn’t do even not following my dreams because you said that I should have a stable job and not to chase useless dreams and I listened. I gave up so much for you but yet… yet I don’t even get the same treatment from you.” His words cut me like a knife stabbing my heart, it hurt me to hear him say such words… it ripped me and tore me into half. “Onew...” I stood up wanting to defend myself “how could you say that when most of your words are empty promises? You’re not even putting yourself in my position now is that what you call supporting me?” I rolled my eyes and he scoffed “empty promises? This is really unbelievable, was me waiting outside your office late into the night to fetch you home called an empty promise? How about the time when I stayed with you all night not even getting a glimpse of sleep even though I had an important meeting the next day because you fell sick and was afraid to be alone, is that also an empty promise I made to you? If I didn’t support you would I be here right now waiting for you? How about you did you put yourself in my shoes?” he patted his chest where his heart was, every word that escaped from his lips was a shot into my heart, every word hit me hard because I knew they were all true but the words I had said… they were also true.

“i… I…” I stuttered “have you ever considered how much that dream of being an idol meant to me before asking me to give it up? If I didn’t care would I keep waiting for you? Have you ever thought about what it feels like to give your all to someone who you don’t know whether even feels the same about you as you do for them? To love someone who doesn’t think about you as much as they should? To wake up every morning wondering if that person even loves you back, to spend every waking moment trying to keep this relationship going and to not break down because I have no idea what we are doing what we are feeling why we are still together…” tears started to flow from his eyes and fell from his face onto the carpeted floor with his fists clenched into balls and him gritting his teeth trying to keep himself from losing it.

Tears started to brim in my eyes.

It hurt me so much, I never knew he felt this way about me, had he always been feeling like this? It killed me to know that I was the one that caused him to feel this much pain. To suffer.

“Is that how you really feel?” I started to sob trying to keep my tears from flowing “do you really think of me like that, do you think of our relationship in such a way?” my voice solemn hoping that a few certain words does not come up “yes, this is how I really feel” he sniffled and wiped his tears away then nodding his head. I hated myself for bringing him so pain, for not doing enough to keep this relationship and for saying the next few words that I was hoping wouldn’t be said “then I guess we should break up, if you really feel this way then… then… I-I don’t want to hurt you anymore…” I turned around and quickly went into my room so he wouldn’t see my tears falling. I looked back and he didn’t follow me but instead I heard the sound of my front door locking which meant that he had left. I lied back onto the wall and slid down until I fell onto the floor like I didn’t have any bones in me, I expected him to follow me or at least try to preserve what we still have left and come running back to me telling me that we shouldn’t break up that he still loves me and he doesn’t want to leave me… but I guess I had high hopes. I guess everyone gets tired one day it was just a matter of time whether they would lose hope and faith in what they have and give up, I guess today was the day he finally gave up on what we had. Tears started to fall unendingly as I replayed all the words he said before, when he said he waited outside my office and when I was sick. Those memories played in my mind like it was just yesterday those memories were fresh in my mind and the feeling came back rushing through me.

“Where are you babe?” I smiled as I held my phone between my face and my shoulder as I rushed around the office filing documents and sorting them. “I’m downstairs~” he chimed which lead to a smile creeping onto my face “hurry finish and come down, I missed you” his words melted my heart “okay but I’ve still got a lot to file why  are you here so early you should’ve have taken your time now you have to wait” I laughed “I couldn’t wait to see your beautiful face, you have no idea how hard it was for me to get through today without meeting you” his voice rang through my mind as I multi-tasked putting all the documents starting with ‘S’ together into the same drawer. “I missed you too oppa” I smiled and felt my face blush with the cheesy words said “I’ll be done soon just a little while more okay?” “okay but look out of the window I need to see your face first if not I don’t think I’ll be able to make it through” he laughed and I walked towards the glass panels. I looked down to see a man in a brown trenchcoat and smiling crazily to himself looking up back at me brought a smile to my face. “hey beautiful” he whispered into the phone and then started jumping and waving his arms in the air which made me laugh at his silliness “yah don’t do that it’s embarrassing” I covered my face “it doesn’t matter as long as they know you’re mine it doesn’t matter” we looked into each other’s eyes as I held my phone nearer to me thinking about how lucky I am to have him “now stop day dreaming about your handsome boyfriend and quickly finish your work, your handsome boyfriend is craving for chicken” he laughed as he rubbed his tummy “okay okay, when are you not craving for chicken?” I laughed “I love you sofia” he whispered before I took the phone away from my ears which sent my heart into a panic frenzy as I bit my lip, blushing. “I… I love you too oppa” I looked at him from above as I saw he kiss the phone then making a heart with his hands.

I felt sick to my stomach, it was like something was eating me from inside of me, it was killing me causing me to clutch both my heart and stomach. What have I done? What did I just do to make such an amazing guy leave me, what kind of girlfriend was I that I made such a sweet boyfriend hurt so much. The pain that I was feeling now… he must have felt like this but multiplied by a million, so what if I was hurting so what if the pain was enough to kill me now? Onew’s better off without me, he’s better off alone or with someone better someone who treats him better, the feelings of that memory rushed through me I remembered that ever since that day I realized that I had totally fallen head over heels for him and he was the one I loved with all my heart, he was my life my air my everything. But then… I took this for granted, thinking he would always be waiting for me always around so it didn’t matter whether I spent time with him or not. I was selfish I wanted him all for myself but I put everything else before him, the one I loved the one I really need to survive. I was stupid, no stupid was an understatement of my actions I was beyond stupid. I shot up with my tears  still flowing like a broken tap, I picked up the little remaining strength I had left and ran towards the door, I wasn’t going to let him go I need to fight for him to stay, even if he didn’t want to I need to at least known that I had tried, I wasn’t going to let our relationship go just like that, never. Ever.

“I love you sofia… I won’t ever leave you” he whispered into my ear and he rubbed my forehead as I lied on my bed with my body burning up in flames, “don’t worry, I won’t let anything happen to you” he gave me a charming smile that sent my heart shaking and he pulled up the blanket to cover me then patted me to sleep as he hummed softly. “with you… everything’s right” I heard him say as I closed my eyes unwillingly afraid that he might leave me “I won’t leave I promise, don’t worry your forehead will form wrinkles” he laughed as he kissed my forehead.

 

I pushed opened the door pushing the memory out of my mind and saw a familiar crying face staring back at me. He looked like he was about to collapsed, he was crying as hard as I was, eyes filled with hurt as much as mine was, trembling as much as I was. “Oppa…” I cried and ran into his arms as he held me tightly wrapping his arms around me as if someone was going to take me away “sofia-ah… I’m sorry” he mumbled under his breath “no, I’m sorry I didn’t understand you I took you for granted. i… I’m such a bad girlfriend even after all this I still don’t want to let you go even though I know you deserve better but I don’t think I can let you go” I squinted my eyes gripping onto his shirt “sofia…” “sofia…” “sofia…” his voice chimed and echoed through the hallways as he whispered my name softly and his voice tugging at my heartstrings. “hmmm?” “I love you” he whispered as he rested his head on top of mine causing my heart to race “onew… I love you too” I smiled “everything’s okay now, you’re not gonna lose me even if you wanted to… I will never leave you I told you I don’t make empty promises, I told you I wont leave you and I never will not now not ever, you’re mine and mine alone I’m not going to let any guy have you sofia, you’re my everything even if you want me to wait a thousand years for you to finish your report I’ll wait because I love you and there is nothing I won’t do to be  with you.” He kissed my forehead and stared into my eyes “it’s a promise.”