21 C.A.P: Since I Met You

Kpop-Imagines (Requests Open~)

//another request by anqelloveheart on wattpad// i hope you like ittt~ Sorry i have school and i'm really busy so i might take some time to get to all of your requests please wait patientlyyy ^^ XOXO~

 

 

Sofia:

“Oh my god jenny it’s him!” I gripped the arm of my best friend “Who? Who?” she said excitedly as she turned her head left and right to see the face of my crush “don’t turn around you’re making it obvious!” I lightly hit her arm so she would stop turning her head around “is it the cute one with the cap?” she whispered in my ear and I nodded my head “oh not bad sofia~” she chimed “no wonder his nickname is cap” she giggled “how can someone look so good in a cap?” I started to fan myself with my hand as we both laughed and made our way to class, passing by him and his group of friends. I sat down at the back of the class with Jenny taking her seat next to me and just then Minsoo walked right into the class causing all the girls in the class to whisper and squeal. “oh my gosh bang minsoo is in our class!” “It’s c.a.p! so handsome I want to sit next to him” “lucky us we’re in the same class as him” the girls started to freak out as he walked over and sat in front of us and next to him was Chunji.

At that moment my heart stopped beating. Bang. Min. Soo. Was. Infront. Of. Me.

“Snap out of it” Jen shook me which woke me from my trance, “this is going to be the best year ever Jen I can’t believe my luck” I tugged onto her shirt excitedly “quiet down class, get your pens and pencils out I need you to update your particulars” the teacher shrieked. “Erm hey there” I looked up to see a face staring back at me “me?” I freaked out and pointed to myself, was the one and only bang minsoo talking to me?! “haha yes you do you have a pencil?” I was charmed by his smile and could only nod my head as I handed him my one and only pencil “thanks” he took the pencil from me and turned around. I was frozen left staring at the back of his head, even his back view looks handsome “what did you just give him your pencil” Jen smacked my arm and handed me an extra pencil she had “thanks jen” I smiled at her sheepishly as I filled in my particulars.

“how great would it be if I could go on a date with him and when it ends he would walk me home while holding my hand and then as we reach my doorstep we would face each other, after that he would step closer to me and tug my loose strands of hair behind my ear an-“ “oh gees sofia why are you thinking so far, you guys barely talked” she continued to sip her smoothie. “he asked me for a pencil that is called progress jen” I stuck my straw into the cup and started drinking the smoothie as well “yah! sof, get your own smoothie” she pulled away her cup from me and I pouted “anyways it’s just a pencil what’s the big deal it’s not like he actually asked  you out or anything…” “why are you being such a downer and bursting my bubble, you know he could have asked someone else for the pencil but he asked me” I chimed and replayed the moment back in my head, I am definitely remembering this day the day Bang Min Soo talked to me *faints* I started to smile to myself “gosh sof, do you like him that much?” she shook her head like I’ve lost my mind “Y-E-S YES YES YES YES YES YES!” I squealed and swayed my body left and right while I was still in my seat “he isn’t that handsome, his friend chunji is way better looking” she stuck out her tongue at me “Jen!” I said a little too loudly attracting the attention from everyone else in the store “how could you say that about him, he is the most handsomest and coolest guy in the world” I whispered “dramatic” she scoffed “I heard that” I shot her a death stare as she insulted the guy of my dreams “it was meant for you to hear” she flicked my forehead and ran away with the smoothie in her hand. “Get back here jen” I ran after her and bumped into someone at the doorway “hey” a warm voice greeted me as I looked up “minsoo-ssi” “call me c.a.p,” he winked “see you at school sofia” he walked away charmingly leaving me staring at him like an idiot. “Come on what are you doing, you look so stupid standing there like that” Jen pulled me out of the store “oh my gosh he knows my name and he winked at me and and and omg he said I can call him c.a.p only his close friends calls him that” I squealed excitedly not believing what just happened. “So what, it’s no big deal” Jenny rolled her eyes “It is for me!” I ignored her and continued over-thinking about what he might have meant when he said I could call him c.a.p. Does it mean he wants to be close to him? Does it mean we’re friends? Better yet does he l-li-lik-like me? I giggled like a crazy fan girl who had just met her idol.

The very next day Jen didn’t come to school, typical her to abandon me when I need her to help me impress Minsoo. I reached school quite early and sat in my seat alone as I looked around to see what other people were doing then I took out my earpiece and plugged it into my ipod and blasted ‘Rocking’ I folded my arms on the table then rested my head on my arms as I closed my eyes just for a little while so time would pass quickly. I felt someone take one side of my earpiece out of my ear “what are you listening to?” I shot up shocked by the sudden intrusion “It’s just me don’t be frightened, didn’t know I’d shock you like that” he chuckled as he bopped his head to the beat “teen top is it, their songs are pretty sick” he flashed me a bright smile that sent my heart racing. “erm erm yeah their great” I smiled back regaining my composure “where’s your friend? She’s not coming” he pointed to her seat “oh… she isn’t” I replied “that’s great!” he smiled happily and took out the earpiece from his ear and placed it gently into mine before turning back to face the front. That’s great? I silently laughed at his words then felt my heart race at his touch. Stop freaking out Sofia stop I patted both sides of my face, I took in deep breaths which seemed to help.

It was break time and since Jen isn’t here I don’t have anyone to eat with so I might as well just spend my time wisely and take a nap so I rested my head back on the table. “Sofia~” a voice chimed “wanna eat with us?” i opened my eyes to the sound of the familiar voice “oh minsoo” I quickly ran my fingers through my hair anxiously “told you to call me c.a.p” he smiled “ok erm c.a.p erm I don’t know” I looked away not able to look at his charismatic stare. “Just come with us, Chunji doesn’t mind and it’ll be fun” he looped his arm with mine and pulled me from my seat and out the door as all the girls stared angrily in envy “but my wallet” I tried to pull him backwards to get my wallet “nah you don’t need that, I can pay for you” his smile once again capturing my heart “erm… okay” I said lost for words. “Chunji go find us a table first we’ll come find you later” C.a.p  told chunji as we walked towards the long queue “oppa want to cut my queue?” the girl with pigtails right infront said “thanks” he grinned and pulled me to stand next to him with his arm around my shoulder immediately feeling death glares. “what do you want to eat? I’ll buy you anything you like” he pulled me closer and my face heats up into a fever. “anything would be fine” I said shyly a little uncomfortable with the sudden skinship but nonetheless I was enjoying this, “don’t need to be shy just tell me what you feel like having” he looked at me “then… I was jajangmyeong” I smiled sheepishly “no problem, auntie two bowls of jajangmyeong please” he put two fingers out and handed the auntie the money before taking the tray from the kind auntie who gave us such big portions. “Let’s go!” he sang to me as we walked to our table as girls started to whisper “who is she oh my god”. “wait what about mine?” chunji pouted “oh yeah I forgot sorry chunji-ah, I’m pretty sure some girl would let you cut her queue anyways” he laughed as chunji frowned “are you a happy one because a certain coughs person coughs, I’m going to buy dumplings and I’m not sharing it with you” Chunji laughed. Was he talking about me? I blushed.

“Here you go, come give me yours” he handed me a pair of wooden chopsticks that he had split into two for me “thanks” I bit the bottom of my lips shy at his sweet gesture “don’t wait for chunji he’ll take some time he always flirts with the girls first” I laughed along with him “so… then do you?” I mentally smacked myself for asking that, what did I just say?! “flirt? Me? Hahahahaha only to pretty girls that I like, like you” he chuckled and starting stuffing the noodles into his mouth then choking on it causing me to laugh. I stood up and patted his back across the table “eat slowly” I laughed as he kept coughing and then as he stopped coughing he went back to stuffing himself but dropped the pair of chopsticks onto the floor, he got out of his seat to pick it up but accidentally tripped another girl. I couldn’t help but laugh as he fumbled around “I’m usually not like this” he scratched the back of his neck and blushed. “I see some sparks around here” Chunji motioned in the air and winked sitting next to me “want a dumpling?” he smiled and put one into my bowl “thanks chunji” I picked up the dumpling with the chopsticks “no don’t eat what chunji gives you” c.a.p snatches the dumpling away “erm I mean I want the dumpling, yummm” he mumbled his mouth stuffed with the dumpling “jealous coughs jealous” chunji laughs “yah! It’s not like that!” “ew you’e spitting dumpling everywhere” chunji laughed causing c.a.p to cover his mouth embarrassed.

The next day Jen didn’t text me or call me to meet up with her so I went to school alone thinking she might have overslept or something but when I got to class she was already there applying her favourite pink lip gloss on her lips. Strange… she never really use that lip gloss ever since her boyfriend broke up with her last year “why didn’t you answer my calls jen?” I sat down next to her “I didn’t know you called” she said coldly not even looking at me as she smacked her lips then closed the lip gloss tube and tucking it into her pocket. Did I do something wrong? Mood swings I guess. I unpacked my bag and then C.a.p came in, I could tell because of the loud squeals from the girls in our class. “Oppa!” Jenny shouted and pulled linked her arms through his as he stared at her strangely “erm…” “can you come with me outside for a while?” she smiled as she tugged onto his arm sweetly, flustered he just went with her not knowing what was in store for him. Since when do they have anything to talk about… not to be mean or anything but he barely knew what her name was. “what was that about?” chunji sat down and turned around to look at me “beats me” I shrugged “oh no” chunji reached into his pockets then started digging into his bag with a worried look plastered on his face “what did you lose something?” I peeked at what he was doing “yeah I lost my phone can you help me see whether I left it in the canteen? Hyung and I were there just now, I need to check the toilet” “okay let’s go now if not it might be gone” I stood up and he followed suit. “thanks sof I owe you one” he grinned as we parted ways.

I looked left and right as I made my way to the canteen with the possibility he might have just left it at the corridors as I passed by the staircase, “oppa” I heard a way-too-familiar voice say which caught my attention. Curious, I walked towards the staircase discreetly trying not to make any noise, I then saw Jenny kissing C.a.p and I unknowing gasped. Jenny pulled away from him and they both turned to look at me. How could they… how could she… I turned around and ran away with tears forming in my eyes with caused my vision to turn cloudy. She knew, she knew oh so well about how infatuated I am with c.a.p yet she still did that. My mind was in a blur but I heard c.a.p’s voice yelling my name but I wasn’t going to turn around, I don’t want to face him I don’t want to face reality… the reality that my best friend kissed the guy I loved. The anger raged through me, how could she do something like that she’s my best friend, why would she… so many questions flooded my head trying to find an explanation for what I just saw. I heard his warm voice shout my name as I heard his footsteps chasing after me “Sofia! Wait up! Sofia!”  he quicken his pace and caught my arm then pulling me backwards into his embrace with his warm arms around me. “Get away from me” I pushed him away “sofia” he pulled me back into his arms after I escaped, he tightened his grip as I used more effort to pull myself out of his arms “Let. Me. Go” I started hitting his chest with my balled up fists “No I’m not going to let you go” “why won’t you just let me be!” “because I like you and im not going to ever let you go” he replied, his confession catching me off-guard as my tears fell and streamed down my face. C.a.p pulled me closer to him as I stopped hitting him and  my head rested on his chest while his chin was on the top of my head “you know I don’t like her, she pushed herself onto me Sofia-ah please don’t misunderstand. I don’t want you to misunderstand” he kissed the top of my head “please believe me” his soft voice whispered.

“Why would you believe him sof, you have to believe me… he pulled me to kiss him it wasn’t me” Jenny’s voice cried and I pulled away from c.a.p to look at her “I’m your best friend sof believe me” she reached out to hold my hand then c.a.p pulled my hand away “sofia please” he said as both of our eyes met, “stop lying to me jenny, you’ve been acting strangely these days and just now you were applying pink lip gloss that you’ve not used in a year. How can you betray me then lie to me in my face, I can’t believe you…” “since you mentioned that I don’t think you’re even compatible with someone like oppa, he belongs with me not you” she folded her arms “sorry but the only one in my heart is Sofia, no one else but her…” he pulled me and bend down slightly to meet my lips. Jenny scoffed and walked away not wanting to see me get the guy of my dreams “I’m the only one?” I whispered “no one but you, thank you for believing me sof you’re really the one for me” he tugged a strand of hair behind my ear as I blushed “ahemm” Chunji cleared his throat and we pulled away “yah! Chunji-ah!” c.a.p shot a glare at him but he returned it with a shrug “I want a hug too” he laughed “none for you, I’ll only hug sofia” he pulled me into his embrace “oh ew gross, since when were you so cheesy?” we laughed “since I met her.”