03 Jackson: DVD Player

Kpop-Imagines (Requests Open~)

//Requested by another user on quotev 🙈💕 @kawaii tenshi // loved this so muchhhh hahahaha! XOXO~ please request moreeee 😘

 

Joan:

"Urgh why won't you open!" i said fumbling at the door, i just got home after finally getting my new dvd player because the previous one had a tragic yet pretty cliche ending of having someone spill beer on it but we should save this story for another day, now this box that i carrying was blocking my view of the keyhole and on top of that my phone that i placed on top of the box was slipping off. "Here let me help" a blonde boy wearing a light denim shirt over a plain white tee ran over from the lift and took the box from me "Thanks i sworn i would have died if you weren't here" i laughed at myself and opened the door swiftly "You're welcome! I'm Bambam by the way" he smiled cutely "I'm Joan wanna come in? i feel so bad that you're carrying my stuff for me" i wanted to take the box from him but he avoided me and went into my house and set the box down on the floor "I'm strong so its fine!" he patted himself his chest as if he was the hulk. "If you say so...." all i could do was chuckle at his actions "Hey i am

strong Joan don't be mean," he pouted before continuing "oh my roommates and i live just down the hall at 07-08 you should come visit us don't worry they are very friendly especially to girls!" he sat himself down on the sofa "oh is that so" i replied not surprised, boys will always be boys. "Yeah in fact you should come over now!" "Wait... what?"

Bambam dragged me out by grabbing onto my wrist making me follow him "Wait i haven't even close the door yet... Bambam!" we were already at their door i turned back to see my door still left open "Don't worry Joan so far there hasn't been any thefts in this building" he opened the door and all the boys were crowding around the living area playing Mario cart but paused their precious game to look at me "Ummmm Bambam..." "Yes?" "They're staring..." "Oh right about that, hehe. Guys this is Joan i met her today she lives down the hall!" A tall lean boy with black hair walked towards us "Hi Joan I'm Jinyoung but you can call me Jr." he smiled sweetly at me "Hi Jr." i replied a little shy because they were all so good looking, he put one arm around my shoulder and pointed one by one at the other boys as he introduced them "This here is Jaebum, you can call him JB he is our grandfather!" "Your what?" they all broke into laughter including Bambam who was now rolling on the ground "Not literally but he just is-" "Jr. don't give the pretty girl a bad impression of me" JB cut Jr. off and winked at me... i could feel my cheeks start to burn "She needed to know our inside jokes if she's going to hang out with us often and so this is Mark" a red haired boy waved shyly and grinned melting my heart "he's a little shy but he'll open up, then that is Youngjae our black hole" i felt his pain i was the black hole in my group of friends as well "Awwww hyung why do you have to tell everyone that?" he whined a little which was kinda cute actually, oh gosh what was i saying "Ok so this id Yugyeom our maknae" he continued ignoring Youngjae which caused everyone to laugh even harder "Lastly this is Jack-" "No let me do my own intro!" "Fine" he went back to the sofa inbetween JB and Mark "Hi I'm Jackson" he walked up to me shyly looking down and reached his hand out, i shook it and he quickly ran back to his spot as i saw his face blush. Everyone woo-ed us "What happened to the wild and y Jackson?" Bambam finally got up from the floor "See your gonna fit right in with us" he pulled me to sit next to him and JB.

"Die die die!" i shouted while i turned the wheel trying to overtake Bambam in the game, the other two players were Jr. and Jackson they all turned to look at me absorbed into the game and saw some of them chuckle when i tilted my body along with the steering wheel. "Wait for me" Jr. chuckled as we saw his character coming right behind mine "NEVER!!!" i started to go faster and bounced a little on the sofa "no no no not like that" JB scooted closer to me and put his left arm around me to held the steering wheel with my hands still on it "here like this.." he tilted the wheel and picked up some items in the game to help me go faster but he was so close that i didn't dare to turn my head or concentrate in the game.

Everyone except Bambam and Jr. turned to look at JB and i, including Jackson who was supposed to play they were all a little thrown off at JB's move "Yes!!! Jo we did it we won!!!" JB threw his arms in the air and I awkwardness hi-fived him, Bambam and Jr. both sighed throwing their remotes to the next player "he's so competitive" Jackson who got distracted came in last because he forgot to drive but then started to become quiet instead of making a fuss about JB helping me win, Bambam told me he was usually the mood maker and had no idea why he was being so unusual today. "Okay I think i'm going to sleep its like..." Youngjae looks at his watch and Yugyeom finishes his sentence "11?!! how did we end up playing until 11?! We still have practice tomorrow!" he got up and ran into the room "Goodnight Joan!" he peeked out and waved.

Bambam wanted to walk me to my door but Jackson said he wanted to, so we awkwardly walked a few steps to my door in silence. "So i guess this is it" i folded my arms and swung my right foot around "Um are you sure? Cause i'm pretty sure this isn't down the hall" Jackson said with his face getting a little red "Then where is it?" i replied puzzled not getting the joke "Hmmmm down the lift, out of the building towards the park?" he let out a giggle and scratched the back of his nape "Oh yeah i forgot where my house was" i laughed getting his hint "but its kinda late we'll go down the hall next time i promise" i added keeping in mind they have practice the next day. "Okay.." he said reluctant to leave and we both reached out to open the door only to end up with both of our hands holding the door knob, his hand on mine. Shy, he quickly pulled back and i opened the door but in order to break the slight awkwardness i replied "I'm having a party tomorrow and i think you guys should come!" he nodded and i gave him a peck on the cheek, his eyes instantly lights up and blood rushed through his cheeks "Thanks for walking me i could have been kidnapped" i joked "your welcome" he smiled looking into my eyes for the first time "good night" he waved "good night jackson sweet dreams" i waved back and closed the door. I rested my back on the door and looked at the hand that Jackson touched and rested it on my chest feeling my heartbeat "why was my heart beating so fast? do i like Jackson?" i asked myself remembering the slight spark when our hands met but ignored it and went to bed.

I was preparing for the party when i realised that i didn't know how to install the dvd player, plugging it out was easy but putting it back together is slightly more complicated than i thought it would be. "OPEN THE DOOR!" the door was knocked on impatiently by a familiar voice "Who is it?" i walked to the door and asked because they covered the eye-hole "BURGLARS!" and i swung the door open to see 7 boys trying to do burglar faces which ended up being very derpy. "Come in" i moved away and ushered them in "Are we the only ones here?" Bambam asked "Yep! Just us" then i stopped in my tracks "this is more like us hanging out then having a party" i realised and they laughed "typical day for Blur-Joan" JB pinched my cheeks and i swatted his hand away laughing.

"Oh i rented some movies but i erm don't know how to install the dvd player" i rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly "I can help you!" JB held my hand and pulled me to the TV set as i saw him plugging the wires into the player effortlessly "and thats it!" "thanks JB" i felt like a noob that installing the player was that easy and i had not idea how "no problem at all Jo just call me anytime and i'll rush to help you" he winked and i felt the blood rush up to my cheeks "now we can watch a movie!" Bambam did a fist pump in the air "No lets do something else!" Jackson grabbed the remote from Bambam and threw it on the sofa they all stared at him because they knew he loved movies more than anything.

"Lets play 7minutes in heaven" he pushed me into the kitchen "no peeking" he told me before going back into the living room, he took out his snapback letting his hair run lose while everyone puts an item into the cap. Jackson pulled me back into the living room and asked me to pick one item, i closed my eyes and run my hands through the items. I felt so many different things some were soft, some felt like a chain but i picked up something that was plastic because it was unusual, everyone snickered as i opened my eyes it was a earring that JB always wore the long black kind. JB stood up and put his hand in front of me, "may i?" i looked back at him unsure of what to do because inside i was panicking... why did i even agree to this?! I put my hand on his and he helped me up and as we walked to the closet i saw Jackson's face turn black not literally but in a way it just did. A part of me wanted Jackson, when i saw the earring my heart fell i didn't want JB not that he wasn't good looking or anything, he was but deep down somehow there was this spark when you and Jackson were alone even if it was just for 5 minutes "Your time starts now!" Jr. shouted and closed the door behind us.

"Ermmm..." my eyes tried to adjust to the darkness but then saw the outline of JB's face, he was walking towards me and i felt my heart pound... hard. My vision was clear when he reached out to hold one of my hand in his and inched his face closer to my ear "i think i like you Joan" he whispered seductively as you gripped the hem of your skirt slightly anxious at JB's sudden confession, you didn't know how to react. He looked deep into your eyes and started to lean in, his hand moved to hold your waist while the other was on the back of your head to pull you closer to him. You could feel JB's heart racing and his hot breath getting warmer as he got closer to your face, his eyes that was once on yours now flickered to your lips.

You wanted to move but you couldn't move, not that he held you so tight but that a part of you couldn't bear rejecting JB, he was such a nice guy and you didn't want to break his heart. Before you could even make a decision, there was a burst of light that flooded the closet and then felt a warm hand grab you and lead you out of the closet. Jackson... "W-w-wh-what are you doing?" you opened your eyes wide "I like you Joan!" Jackson said to you and everyone stood up to see and JB was in front of the closet dumbfounded at the unexpected scene that was happening.

"You what?" still not being able to process what you heard "Joan I like you!" he gulped and continue "I didn't have the courage to say it because i wasn't sure of how i felt but i was a 100% sure when you and JB had to be in the closet together for seven minutes. I don't want you to be with anyone else, i can't risk it i can't take the chance that with seven minutes he won't take the chance to kiss you." he placed one hand on the side of my face caressing it "I don't want anyone else to kiss you, i want to be the only one..." he trailed off and kissed the top of my forehead and brought me into a hug "I'm jealous that JB held you in his arms also that he held your wrist and that you gave him a chance to kiss you. I wanted to control it but i didn't want to think i was a crazy person i-" "I like you too Jackson." i cut him off and the room was silent as if only we were here and i hugged him tightly "I'm in your arms now aren't i?" i could feel him smile as his forehead rested on my shoulder, my heart raced as i felt his, it was as fast paced as mine was. "Erm jojo now what?" he mumbled, Jojo? hahahaha he already gave me a nickname "Hmmm i think you should ask me out" i smiled not believing the situation that was happening. "Ahem ahem mic check one two" he cleared his throat and i giggled at him then he got on one knee, the room was filled with gasps from the remaining boys that were on the edge of their seats like they were watching some soap-opera. "Um Sung Joan will you ummm go out with me tomorrow morning at 9am for breakfast at Garrett's Pancakes?" he closed his eyes hoping for a yes "well that was.. specific but yes i will go out with you at 9am for breakfast at Garrett's Pancakes!" he stood up and hugged me twirling around.

He put me down after everyone else cheered and commented at Jackson's cheekiness and i looked at JB "Sorry bum... i know how you feel but-" "It's okay! As long as you are happy well at least when you guys break up i'll still be here for you" he cut me off and ruffled my hair, i gave him one more hug "Thanks bum" "Welcome Jo".

We then watched the movie, Jackson admitted he didn't want to watch at first because JB installed the dvd player and he felt like JB would then be making a move so he wanted to stop that from happening but now since it was over he the player and chose the movie. As the movie started playing, Jackson sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me pecking me on the lips "Jackson..." i smacked him "not here..." "does it even matter?" he smiled and pulled me closer to him as i snuggled into his chest, i looked up at his perfect masculine y features that i loved so much "what are you doing babe?" he noticed me staring at him and i smiled at him "capturing this moment in my head so i will forever remember this." he pecked my forehead once more "you're the best memory i will ever have" he rested his head on mine.