04 Taemin: Pretty Boy

Kpop-Imagines (Requests Open~)

// Requested by KinzieKat226 on wattpad// My heart was fluttering the entire time i was writing the confession part i spent the entire day singing and writing this one shot hahahaha i hope you'll love this! 👦🌹👧 XOXO~ 💕

 

Kinzie:

A new year and a new school, i rolled over after my alarm went off, new classmates and hopefully a new friend but i'm not going to keep my hopes up it's hard to make friends on your first day of school especially when everyone had formed their own cliques and i was pretty much the new-comer. I sighed and heard my mum shout at me to get ready from downstairs "I KNOW MUM 5 MINUTES!" there wasn't a least bit of excitement that could be heard in my voice and i rolled off the bed landing on my feet to drag myself to the toilet.

I walked to school and i took my time, i had to transfer schools because this school offered me a scholarship and this was a renowned school not for just the academic results that the students have but also known for the amount of good looking guys there are on campus. I plugged in my earpiece pressing shuffle on my ipod and nodded my head to the rhythm of the bass in the song. I didn't turn the volume of my music that loud but then a group of rowdy boys were walking behind me laughing and shouting that i could barely hear the lyrics. I was about to turn behind and shout at them but someone was right behind me but tripped on my shoe lace, i closed my eyes prepared to fall with a thud onto the stone pathway but instead felt a pair of warm hands holding me and i open my eyes to see a boy with blonde hair staring right at me only inches away from my face. I could feel the blood rushing to my face, i was stunned there for a moment as it all happened so fast and slowly took it in. This handsome boy was holding my waist, i'm still held up by him and my hands were on his chest, embarrassed i quickly pushed him away and adjusted the slightly slanted skirt, "sorry, i mean erm thank you umm..." "Taemin, I'm Taemin and you are?" "Kinzie" i bit my bottom lip looking down not daring to look at this beautiful boy.

The rest of the boys walked ahead leaving Taemin and I alone. "Your pretty you know that Kinzie you should really tie your shoelaces so you won't fall on and hurt that pretty face of yours" he ruffled my hair "Hey i haven't see you before are you new here?" we started to walk to school together strolling next to each other "Yeap, I got a scholarship to attend here so i transferred" "Wow a scholarship, you must be really smart i heard they considered thousands of applicants and only picked one student to receive the scholarship, not bad Kinzie not bad" he chuckled "I didn't know that, oh Taemin you're flattering me i'm not that smart" i laughed and smacked his arm gently "you are Kinzie believe me this school only accepts those that are the top of the top so you must be!" he walked a little faster in front of me and turned around so he is facing me as we walk "could you maybe tutor me, i'm.." he rubbed his nape "kinda failing math" i laughed "i haven't even taken a class yet how would i know what you have been studying?" i swung my feet a little higher to pretend that i was kicking his shins "i'm sure you'll get it, you're smart!" he walked backwards a little faster so he won't be kicked by me and then tripped on a rock and fell.

"Kinzie how could you laugh at me" he pouted "Hahahahaha... wait" i was clutching my stomach and offered my hand so he would hold it and get up but that only made me laugh harder "what are you laughing at? whats so funny?" "your pants..." he turned to look at the back of his pants which was now drench because he fell onto a puddle. He stared at me almost not being able to breathe at the sight of his tragedy. "You're a terrible person you know" "I know!" i wiped a tear that escaped from my eye because i laughed too hard and reached into my bag for a handkerchief then handed it to him still trying to control my pending burst of laughter. He turned around and started to wipe as hard as he could but him failing to wipe made me lose my cool and squatted on the floor as i burst into laughter now there were more tears escaping from my eyes and he stared at me before walking away.

"Sorry Taemin-ah! Its just too funny don't walk so fast" i covered my mouth from laughing again. "Fine but no more laughing this is a tragedy how could you laugh at my tragedy Kinzie, we're friends!" "exactly why i laughed Taeminnieee~" i stuck my tongue out at him, we walked and talked like we have known each other since we were kids, ever since then we have become inseparable others thought we were together but we weren't we were just really close. We walk to and fro from school together since our houses were in the same area, after school we would either go and have some ice-cream with waffles or go to one of our houses. We were friends but sometimes i felt like we could be more than that, i only started to grow feelings for him not because he was good looking but more to the fact that he was so nice to me, he treated me so sweetly today he even waited outside my house for an hour because i overslept and we both ended up being late for school and ruined his perfect attendance yet he didn't get angry with me. The thing is that in this school being late is counted as you skipping school so our attendance weren't marked. Him being so caring managed to make my heart flutter in ways i couldn't even begin describing.

So we decided to go to his house since our attendance wasn't even marked there was no point in attending the class. "Sorry Taemin i didn't mean to make you late" i puffed one side of my cheek and he laughed as he poked it then i moved the puff to the other cheeks then he put his arm around me so his hand could poke the other side of my cheek "no worries Kinzie school's not that important then since to make up for making me miss class, tutor me!" i nodded my head still nervous that his arm was around me. I'm sure that he didn't feel the same way about me, he probably cares for me just like i'm his younger sister. "Kinzie hello you there?" he playfully knocked on the top of my head "still here and stop doing that" i took the chance to push his arm off me so i would be able to get a hold of myself.

"Lets start with this!" Taemin grabbed the math textbook out of his bag and crawled next to me. I was lying on his bed and propped myself up with both of my elbows, he scuttled closer to me and put the book in front me and flipped to the page that he previously tabbed. "I don't get this at all, none of it" i chuckled "what have you been doing in class taeminnie..." "Ummm dreaming of someone?" he then covered his face embarrassed. Someone... Its not me? If not why would he be telling me... "Do i know the person, is she from our class?" "Yeap! She has pretty brown hair and pretty brown eyes but no asking me lets study, remember you caused me to miss school today?" "Fine..." i said bitterly feeling a little disappointed.

"Okay all you need to remember is this" i pointed at the formula "the most essential in acing is to remember all the formulas then everything will come to you!" i closed the book and moved to lie with my back flat on the bed "thats it?" taemin said shocked "yup its that simple" i closed my eyes feeling tired, then i felt the bed moved and thought maybe he went to the toilet or something then i felt a head lie on my stomach. I was about to push him off because i was already upset that he already likes someone else "I feel so comfortable with you around Kinzie" he snuggled and fell asleep and didn't wanting to wake him up

The next day when i went outside my house he wasn't there usually he was, so i walked to his home and his mum told me he left an hour ago saying he had to do something special for a girl and asked for advice. Why didn't he ask me? I was his best friend wasn't i? I tried calling him and he didn't pick up... so much for being close friends he didn't even bother telling me anything and on top of that it was for a girl he liked. Angry and upset i walked to school with my headphones blasting the happiest song i could think of, then i realised i was walking on the pathway where i first met Taemin which made me more upset.

I picked up the phone that was ringing and heard Taemin's voice "Help me Kinzie... i-i-i i cant't brea-" "Taemin-ah are you okay? Oh my god where are you?" "In-in I'm in our classroom..." i heard the phone fall onto the floor "TAEMIN! CAN YOU HEAR ME OMG TAEMIN-AH!" i started to panic and ran that short distance to school, i dialed his phone once more but no one picked up. I then sprinted once i reached the campus into the classroom but the lights were turned off which made me worry even more i quickly push the door open.

I was taken aback that Taemin was standing and smiling at me, in the middle of what looks like candles that were arranged in a heart and more candles that formed a pathway from where i was standing to the heart where he was. I could feel my heart flutter and tears were forming beading up in my eyes as he gestured for me to walk over, i slowly walk over to him taking baby steps before i was right in front if him looking at him right into his dark brown eyes. "I thought something happened to you! You didn't know how worried i was stupid taeminnie" i said softly because my heart was still rapidly pounding i wasn't able to speak loudly, he tugged one of my strands of hair behind my ear "i hoped that you'd react that way so i would know how much you actually care for me" "why?" i asked "so i would know whether this is the right thing to do..."

He went down on one knee "Kinzie..." i felt the tears threatening to fall now the handsome and romantic image of Taemin was now blurry "Will you out with me?" he held a rose that had a little picture of us attached onto the rose by a ribbon. "Taemin...." my tears fell all at once, that person he was talking about... it was me the girl he liked, the girl he asked his mother advice on and came to school to prepare all these for me. He stood up and wiped my tears away still holding the rose in his other hand, "You're so pretty, just like the first when i first caught you in my arms, with your flowy brown hair and your hazel brown eyes, even when you cry you look pretty" he leaned in to kiss my forehead and held it for awhile as i closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. "Would you be mine Kinzie? Every moment i had spent with you was one of the best times i have had in my life, with you i can be myself not the pretty boy everyone expects me to be, i can be that goofy person when i'm with you..." he held both of my hands now "with you it feels like home.... everything feels right, i love you so much Kinzie i can't even begin telling you how much i want to be with you, how my heart yearns for you-" "Yes! I can't even tell you how long i wanted to hear that" I managed to say and he brought me into a hug and handed me the rose, i rested my forehead on the nook of his neck "i feel at home too..." i whispered taking in his sweet scent and looked at the rose i had in my hands, the picture was taken on the first day we met after school where we went to a café, i flipped the picture to see some words "to the one i love... my other half 💕" My tears fell when i read it, i could no longer control my never ending tears from falling "Silly girl... i love you too" he held me tighter in his arms. I love you more.